It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(No words... just eyes) ô__ô
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Lord, next step then get a Wii U and Bayonetta 2 :) *hugs* How are you?
l0rdtr3k: Thing is,I talked to all of my friends on both game stores I go to and they all recommended the PS4. I would love the Wii U but Nintendo pulled out from Brazil due to taxes being to high.
No PS4 my friend, just no it will be the worst choice you will make over a console. Sony became more greedier because of their sales. You won't like the practices of the company. And too bad to hear about the Wii U there. :(

Hello kamikazes, how are you?
Post edited December 09, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
*sleepily waves, puts head back down on computer desk*

Bit of a sick late-night and morning, and I'm feeling more like it's time for bed than like it's time to be waking up. However, when the lady gets home tonight, we're going to set up my new turntable, and I'm incredibly excited. Having something exciting to look forward to gives the sick a lot less sway over my mood. :) Besides, Sarge is being so absurdly sweet this morning that it's hard not to smile.
But it's just as hard not to just close my eyes and drift off... so... sleepy...

*hugs and extra-strong coffees all around*
So I gots meself HoMM5; Yay!

Also I unlocked Divine Divinity...

Who wants it?
---
I'll be going now, time for classes.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by j0ekerr
5 minutes :-o

*taps on Fred's window to wake everyone up* :-p
AgentBirdnest: 5 minutes :-o

*exits lurking, well, exits coughing up blood and a lung, but either way* :-)

Be careful, Fred is very grumpy if you wake him up. :-)
ddickinson: *exits lurking, well, exits coughing up blood and a lung, but either way* :-)

Ô__Ô
*biggest comforting hug ever*...

Are you sure? Fred has been really nice so far. For almost a year now (his birthday is in only 6 days :-))

ddickinson: *exits lurking, well, exits coughing up blood and a lung, but either way* :-)

>___o .... yurk... **picking up DD's lung**.... I think you've lost something, DD... :)
**Big comforting hug**

Need a hug or maybe a massage?
Has anyone played the Frozen Synapse games?

AgentBirdnest: Ô__Ô
*biggest comforting hug ever*...

Are you sure? Fred has been really nice so far. For almost a year now (his birthday is in only 6 days :-))
*big thank you hug*

I am sure, he can be very grumpy. Maybe as it is his birthday soon he is in a good mood. :-)

Are we back to repeats now in the sale?

Empress_Owl: >___o .... yurk... **picking up DD's lung**.... I think you've lost something, DD... :)
**Big comforting hug**
There it is, I have been looking for that. Thank you. *opens mouth really wide to put it back in* :-)

*big thank you hug*

Anything catch your eye in todays sale?
Thanks for the call to wake up ;-)

Oh, a release:
http://www.gog.com/game/fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes
Post edited December 09, 2015 by moonshineshadow
l0rdtr3k: Need a hug or maybe a massage?
I will have to take the hug. *return hug*

Empress_Owl: >___o .... yurk... **picking up DD's lung**.... I think you've lost something, DD... :)
**Big comforting hug**
Are you sure you want to pick it up without gloves?
Anyway,time for me to operate on D and put her lung back. Don't worry,I play Surgeon Simulator só I know what I'm doing.
ddickinson: Are we back to repeats now in the sale?
Looks like repeats, yeah...

I tried a demo of Frozen Synapse, a long time ago. I remember I gave up during the tutorial, because it was too complicated for me :-p
l0rdtr3k: Need a hug or maybe a massage?
ddickinson: I will have to take the hug. *return hug*
Ok D,let's begin the operation.
Just sign this waiver here and your life insurence.
*grabs chainsaw*
The lung is in the chest,right?