It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Over one year without buying any game for you ?!? Ô__ô .... WHY ?
moonshineshadow: Because she prefers spending money on gifts and then complains when we want to gift her something? :P
These English people are so strange... they drive left-hand... they eat huge fluorescent green peas with mint sauce... and now, they have gifting complex... :\
moonshineshadow: Awww. Poor DD. I'm so not sorry that you have to show us your wishlist :P
*laughing hug*
Empress_Owl: It would be a shame to hide such a beautiful wishlist... you should follow the example of your little friend, Moon !! >:-|
Hmm?

moonshineshadow: Because she prefers spending money on gifts and then complains when we want to gift her something? :P
ddickinson: Exactly. So stop buying me games and get things for yourself instead. :-)
But you yourself told me not to buy things myself. Shall I look up the post where you said that a few days ago?
ddickinson: You don't like fantasy? Not even if it involves pretty nurses or other sexy costumes? :-)

*big silly hug*
Only if the girls wear bikini armour ;-p (Kidding. Don't hit me.)
I guess it depends... I like swords, but not sorcery. Magic has never really been my thing. When playing a game like Torchlight I'll always pick the melee or ranged character, and never the magic one. I'll never use magic in the Elder Scrolls games either. There are always exceptions though, like The Witcher.

*fantastic hug*
moonshineshadow: But you yourself told me not to buy things myself. Shall I look up the post where you said that a few days ago?
Now you are just twisting my words. That was so I could get you a gift, to prevent you using your super ninja skills to get it yourself. :-)
moonshineshadow: But you yourself told me not to buy things myself. Shall I look up the post where you said that a few days ago?
ddickinson: Now you are just twisting my words. That was so I could get you a gift, to prevent you using your super ninja skills to get it yourself. :-)
Yeah and after you gifted me, I asked if I now was allowed to buy another game for myself. And you said no.
AgentBirdnest: Only if the girls wear bikini armour ;-p (Kidding. Don't hit me.)
I guess it depends... I like swords, but not sorcery. Magic has never really been my thing. When playing a game like Torchlight I'll always pick the melee or ranged character, and never the magic one. I'll never use magic in the Elder Scrolls games either. There are always exceptions though, like The Witcher.

*fantastic hug*
Why would I kick you? Especially when all the guys are wearing thong bikini armour as well. :-)

So what you are saying is that you don't like Barry Potter either? I would be careful if I were you, his fans will tear you apart if you insult magic and things. :-)

I never usually play as the magic character either. I prefer getting my hands dirty. :-)

*big silly hug*

moonshineshadow: Yeah and after you gifted me, I asked if I now was allowed to buy another game for myself. And you said no.
I said no just in case someone else wants to buy you a gift. But if they don't then you are free to get a gift.

But okay, I will fix this. You are free to buy yourself as many games as you like.

So can I hide my wishlist again now? *puppy dog eyes* No, I know. *sad panda eyes*
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
Welcome to Fred, home of "The Great DD vs Moon Ninja Gifting Debate"!

Hello all. :-)
ddickinson: But okay, I will fix this. You are free to buy yourself as many games as you like.

So can I hide my wishlist again now? *puppy dog eyes* No, I know. *sad panda eyes*
Nice try. But no :P
Attachments:
panda2.jpg (251 Kb)
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome to Fred, home of "The Great DD vs Moon Ninja Gifting Debate"!

*sadly tugs on Endre's top and gives him the sad panda eyes*

*wipes tear from eye*

Endre, Moon is picking on me and won't let me put my wishlist away so that it won't get all dirty and things. She is being so mean. :'-(

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-4/8LG4Lx9wBD-12.png

moonshineshadow: Nice try. But no :P
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/092/706/Sad_Panda_Chibi_by_mongrelssister.png
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome to Fred, home of "The Great DD vs Moon Ninja Gifting Debate"!

Good afternoon, Endre !! :) **Big hug**
What's up ?

A sad panda fight ?..... :-|
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Empress_Owl

Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Endre !! :) **Big hug**
What's up ?
Just looking at all of the repeats and the one new release I already own elsewhere.
*big hug with very hot coffee*

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/10/19/1350643612143/f1e54344-0356-4bd5-a3f8-b528a8a5d232-620.jpeg
Post edited December 09, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Just looking at all of the repeats and the one new release i already own elsewhere.
*big hug with very hot coffee*
Yes... looks like we'll have only repeats now... +1 or 2 "new" games...
Bah, it was fun :) I liked this sale, lots of pleasant deals and surprises...
It just lasts too long, as owlways...
Thanks for the coffee !! **big bear hug back**
No hiding of your wishlist!
Attachments:
panda5.png (18 Kb)
Fine. In that case I might have to just keep changing my avatar every week, or maybe every day until you let me hide it. :-)

Oh, and everyone knows Red Pandas are much better than those boring Black and White Pandas. :-p

https://lh4.ggpht.com/7XB_SrYOZeYijkAF71YRmqI9GK6C1QikejInE207bwGrOvXh1859RT2wnNWmhE5-IQ=h900
ddickinson: Why would I kick you? Especially when all the guys are wearing thong bikini armour as well. :-)

So what you are saying is that you don't like Barry Potter either? I would be careful if I were you, his fans will tear you apart if you insult magic and things. :-)

I never usually play as the magic character either. I prefer getting my hands dirty. :-)

*big silly hug*
Because I brought up the topic yet again, which always turns into a big sexy discussion ;-p

Barold Potter is alright. I don't love or hate him. It was never really the magic that appealed to me though, I guess I just liked the characters.

Anytime there is a wizard/sorcerer/magician in a game/book/movie, I can't help constantly saying to myself "Why don't they just cast a spell to blow up every bad guy in the world at the same time and bring all the good people back to life? It is magic! They can do anything they want!" ... I'm hard to please :-p

*big nonmagical hug*