It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Good time of day everybody! I'm missing a bag of chips, has anyone here seen it?
Nope.... hihi
How are you doing, N2T3 ? :)
AgentBirdnest: Well... I just got the 84000th post (assuming Moon doesn't pop in to steal it right before me) so I'm excited about that... I really want to get a certain post coming up, likely in the next hour or two...
Other than that, nothing exciting :-p

edit : just as I thought ^^
Argh *big sorry hug* I never have a look at the post numbers otherwise I would have waited. So what post to I need to watch out for that you really want? 840048?
Post edited December 09, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Argh *big sorry hug* I never have a look at the post numbers otherwise I would have waited. So what post to I need to watch out for that you really want? 840048?
I'd like 88,000, and 88,888 :D
moonshineshadow: Argh *big sorry hug* I never have a look at the post numbers otherwise I would have waited. So what post to I need to watch out for that you really want? 840048?
Empress_Owl: I'd like 88,000, and 88,888 :D
I think I might have forgotten that again until we reach these numbers :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Good time of day everybody! I'm missing a bag of chips, has anyone here seen it?
Empress_Owl: Nope.... hihi
How are you doing, N2T3 ? :)
...I knew I could trust you to tell me the truth!

I'm doing pretty good here, outside of a racoon that keeps coming back to try and steal dog food and/or garbage. How are you?
Empress_Owl: lol... ninja'd :)
what post are you talking about ?
84043 has a personal significance to me :-)
Empress_Owl: I'd like 88,000, and 88,888 :D
moonshineshadow: I think I might have forgotten that again until we reach these numbers :P
You'd better not !! ):-p hihi
NoNewTaleToTell: ...I knew I could trust you to tell me the truth!

I'm doing pretty good here, outside of a racoon that keeps coming back to try and steal dog food and/or garbage. How are you?
Hehe...
A racoon !! ô__ô ... hum... that's annoying... and the dog can't keep him at distance ?...
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Empress_Owl
*extra big return hug* Don't be. I don't care - I never thought about it until I was replying to Owl's 83999 post :-p
I'd like post 84043 :-)
moonshineshadow: I think I might have forgotten that again until we reach these numbers :P
Empress_Owl: You'd better not !! ):-p hihi
Remind me again before we are close to that numbers? Please?
Attachments:
please.jpg (86 Kb)
Empress_Owl: You'd better not !! ):-p hihi
moonshineshadow: Remind me again before we are close to that numbers? Please?
Aaaaaaw... you're so cute... of course we'll remind you... **big hug**
Has anyone else been getting random "server not found" pages (Firefox) over the last couple days while using the forums? Usually reloading the page works fine, so it's not too bothersome.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Has anyone else been getting random "server not found" pages (Firefox) over the last couple days while using the forums? Usually reloading the page works fine, so it's not too bothersome.
It has happened to me a few times, I just wrote it off as my connection being slow.
AgentBirdnest: Has anyone else been getting random "server not found" pages (Firefox) over the last couple days while using the forums? Usually reloading the page works fine, so it's not too bothersome.
I did not have any problems.
I think it's probably my internet connection. I only notice it on GOG because I use this site the most :-p
Finished American Mcgee's Alice. Why haven't I played it when it first came out? It's pretty damn good.