It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Sheesh. It advertised as having the port and didn't? That's some frigging awesome work on the part of the seller right there.
penumbren: Yeah; it was via Best Buy's website, and they're usually accurate, so I'm taken aback by this one. It's not a dealbreaker in any way, but it is less convenient. :/

...... that sort of sounds like conversations we've had in the past. lol

And thank you! I think I'm down to the 0.01 - 0.02 % drop rate mounts, so.... *sigh* At least most of them reset daily.
That's very odd. Got my stuff from them, didn't have any problems. Some data entry person must have screwed up, not put all the information in properly.

-laughs- It's pretty typical when you're with someone who likes games too. Everyone will always want the best computer.

Holy crap. You have got way more patience than I do. Tried playing WOW, couldn't get into it.
Course, being in a clan where everyone did their own thing and didn't acknowledge my existence probably didn't help.
superstande: Good Morning!
Hoping for only two more games from the sale: Gothic 1-2.
I actually skipped these several times on other sales I think.
But after playing a bit of Risen, which I find one lovely game, on par with Witcher 1... I want to try the older games too...

Are people getting what they were looking for in the sale?
Hello!

I was going to give a tale of woe about not expecting Gothic 1 to go on sale as it was one of those games that almost never went on sale. However I've just realized that the entire series here is now listed as published by Piranha Bytes, who are the devs of the first three games and who recently got the rights to the series back. Before that they were published by Nordic games and I believe Gothic 1 had a different publisher entirely, which is why it never went on sale.

So what I'm saying is...dag nabbit I waited years for a chance to grab Gothic 1 on sale (which I was finally able to earlier this year) and then you city slickers can just waltz in one day and realistically expect to grab it on sale, I hope you burn yer beans!

The first Gothic is pretty dated in certain ways (graphics of course, the controls are a bit odd, etc), but it retains the charm that made it stand out against The Elder Scrolls series, and it's still fun!

Do you already have Gothic 3, or at you just not interested in it? It was my introduction to the series and I think it's great, although it does have some very noticeable flaws (mostly on the engine side of things).
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Have heard plenty of good things about Gothic, don't think you'll be disappointed.
Figuring they won't show up in a bundle tomorrow/later in the day depending on your time zone, but there's still two more days after that, so you could get lucky.

Made out pretty well overall. Completed 6 sets or series, ended up with 2 high priority list items as well. (Rebel Galaxy and Serpent in the Staglands)

How are you doing today?
Hello! :)
I'm okay, a bit of cough but that's nothing compared to what I had :)
Okay... now I really want Gothic...but gotta have patience...

Alright, sounds like you got good gamea :) Staglands might be an excellent adventure!
NoNewTaleToTell: The first Gothic is pretty dated in certain ways (graphics of course, the controls are a bit odd, etc), but it retains the charm that made it stand out against The Elder Scrolls series, and it's still fun!

Do you already have Gothic 3, or at you just not interested in it? It was my introduction to the series and I think it's great, although it does have some very noticeable flaws (mostly on the engine side of things).
Howdy! ;)
Thanks for the good info! Yeah I'm one of dem city slickers alright, when it comes to these games.
I wasn't sure about Gothic 3, but maybe I will get it too if it's alright.
I've only played some 8 hours of Risen and loving it.
superstande: Hello! :)
I'm okay, a bit of cough but that's nothing compared to what I had :)
Okay... now I really want Gothic...but gotta have patience...

Alright, sounds like you got good gamea :) Staglands might be an excellent adventure!
Gotta love those illnesses that just refuse to let go.

It'll show up sooner or later. If it doesn't in this sale, it could always pop up during a weekend or staff pick promo.

I think it will be. Have wanted it for a while, just didn't have the money to get it sooner at retail price.
Well apparently my ears nor my brain are up for classical music this early morning, I'm unable to get into pieces I normally enjoy. Well to be fair I DID start this morning off with a few pieces by Mozart, who typically leaves me a single step above "bored", so maybe that has something to do with it.
I need some info: I currently do not have steam or online capabilities. Was wondering if I purchased some games from GOG if I would need online agreement to play these games after purchase. For example BIOSHOCK
edwardjcornish: I need some info: I currently do not have steam or online capabilities. Was wondering if I purchased some games from GOG if I would need online agreement to play these games after purchase. For example BIOSHOCK
The only time you'll need online access with GOG is buying a game and downloading it, after that you're golden. Unless you want to play online multiplayer that is.

Bear in mind though that GOG's catalogue is a lot smaller than, for example, Steam's. And Bioshock is one of the games not sold here.
Good morning, thread ! :)
**Big hugs, polite waves and coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, thread ! :)
Good morning yourself :-)
**Extra big hug**
How's Wednesday treating my favourite little Owl?
AgentBirdnest: Good morning yourself :-)
**Extra big hug**
How's Wednesday treating my favourite little Owl?
Pretty good, thanks :)
what's up, Agent ?
**big hug back**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, thread ! :)
*big return hug*

AgentBirdnest: <snip>
*big good morning hug*
Empress_Owl: Pretty good, thanks :)
what's up, Agent ?
**big hug back**
Well... I just got the 84000th post (assuming Moon doesn't pop in to steal it right before me) so I'm excited about that... I really want to get a certain post coming up, likely in the next hour or two...
Other than that, nothing exciting :-p

edit : just as I thought ^^
Post edited December 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
How are you doing, lovely Moon ? :)
AgentBirdnest: Well... I just got the 84000th post (assuming Moon doesn't pop in to steal it right before me) so I'm excited about that... I really want to get a certain post coming up, likely in the next hour or two...
Other than that, nothing exciting :-p
lol... ninja'd :)
what post are you talking about ?
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Good time of day everybody! I'm missing a bag of chips, has anyone here seen it?