It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*walks into quiet thread... with a plate of cookies*
ddickinson: Good evening, quiet little thread!

Hmmm. I wonder what name we should give the thread? How about Fred? Fred the thread! :-)
Pfft... you ninja'd my "quiet thread" post :-p

Good evening :-) Fred sounds nice. Not very fancy though. Reginald or Arbogast would be classier B-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *walks into quiet thread... with a plate of cookies*
*Sees a fancy 4-star Agent dressed in a Santa hat walking in with a big plate of cookies.*

Hello, Mr Agent! *big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Pfft... you ninja'd my "quiet thread" post :-p

Good evening :-) Fred sounds nice. Not very fancy though. Reginald or Arbogast would be classier B-)
I thought Fred the thread was a bit more of funny to say. Maybe one time when all the regulars are here we should see about finding a good name. :-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I thought Fred the thread was a bit more of funny to say. Maybe one time when all the regulars are here we should see about finding a good name. :-)
Fred? Ok, since that reminds me of Fred the Skeleton you can summon in Risen. Such a good friend :P
ddickinson: *Sees a fancy 4-star Agent dressed in a Santa hat walking in with a big plate of cookies.*

Hello, Mr Agent! *big hug*

I thought Fred the thread was a bit more of funny to say. Maybe one time when all the regulars are here we should see about finding a good name. :-)
*big return hug with some star-shaped cookies* :-)

It is a funny name. It reminds me of the band Right Said Fred. This thread's too sexy for a shirt ;-)
moonshineshadow: Fred? Ok, since that reminds me of Fred the Skeleton you can summon in Risen. Such a good friend :P
YAY! That is two votes for "Fred the thread".

*big silly hug*
I bid you good evening, Fred the Thread! ;)
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug with some star-shaped cookies* :-)

It is a funny name. It reminds me of the band Right Said Fred. This thread's too sexy for a shirt ;-)
How does it feel being part of the 4-star club? You get to use the executive bathroom, I think. :-)

So is that a third vote for Fred the thread? :-)

*silly hug*
Fred, the read, and sometimes dead, thread.
It works.

Just remember it's not our thread to name.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
akhliber: I bid you good evening, Fred the Thread! ;)
Good evening! Another vote for Fred. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Fred, the read, and sometimes dead, thread.
It works.
So I guess that means Fred wins. :-)

Good evening!
I really dislike the fact that the Unreal Engine doesn't run properly on my PC since Epic only optimized it to run on either a GeForce or AMD GPUs and since I only have an Intel card(fucking on board) I can't play many games using the engine without my FPS going down the single numbers even though my card is powerful enough to run them on medium and sometimes on max settings.
Enough of my rant,how's everyone doing in this lovely evening?
EndreWhiteMane: Just remember it's not our thread to name.
Why can't we name the thread?
EndreWhiteMane: Just remember it's not our thread to name.
ddickinson: Why can't we name the thread?
It's Crow's thread, but I'm sure he'll approve. :-)
It has been called the CFFA thread up to this point.
ddickinson: How does it feel being part of the 4-star club? You get to use the executive bathroom, I think. :-)

So is that a third vote for Fred the thread? :-)

*silly hug*
The entire world looks, sounds, and smells different when wearing 4 stars. It smells like bacon :-) I didn't get a key to the bathroom, though. What a ripoff >:-|

I like Fred. Count my vote for it :-)

*doing the Freddie*
ddickinson: Why can't we name the thread?
EndreWhiteMane: It's Crow's thread, but I'm sure he'll approve. :-)
If Crow does not agree we can just bribe him by buying him a self-torture game :P
EndreWhiteMane: It's Crow's thread, but I'm sure he'll approve. :-)
So you are saying we have to kill Crow and take his thread for ourselves? :-)

Exactly. What do you think it stands for? It stands for Captain Fred Frederic Arbogast. :-)

AgentBirdnest: The entire world looks, sounds, and smells different when wearing 4 stars. It smells like bacon :-) I didn't get a key to the bathroom, though. What a ripoff >:-|

I like Fred. Count my vote for it :-)

*doing the Freddie*
So no fancy toilet paper? That sucks. But at least there is bacon. :-)

*big silly hug*