It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: This is my bundle this is my game, there are many like it but this one's mine.

You know if you take away the hype and the pyramid boobs, what's left of Tomb Raider is a rather mediocre platformer.
But at least the protagonist's hot. But people tend to love the originals due to nostalgia because the graphics and especially the controls haven't aged well.
*slimmy hug*
FearfulSymmetry: Technobabylon was awesome in my opinion. :) I still need to finish Gemini Rue and A Golden Wake. I've gotten halfway through Gemini Rue about three times, but each time I come back to it, it's been so long I have to start all over again to understand the story. And then I get bored halfway through. Again. :P
I get bored with Gemini too. I've started twice, and probably will start it a third time and finally commit to finishing that time. Plus, I really don't like the shooting sequences, and the game has been a bit buggy for me so far, and I hate the inventory/interface. I'm hard to please :-p
AgentBirdnest: I get bored with Gemini too. I've started twice, and probably will start it a third time and finally commit to finishing that time. Plus, I really don't like the shooting sequences, and the game has been a bit buggy for me so far, and I hate the inventory/interface. I'm hard to please :-p
Do you want a hug? Want a hug? Want a hug?
If everyone could give Crow a few more +1s I'd be much indebted. :)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Fearful, how are you? :)
I'm doing quite well, how are you?

CarrionCrow: My thoughts exactly.
Yeah. Weird how that instantly drains a lot of the excitement. Well, at least I guess I might grab Else Heart.Break () next time it comes around, given that there's not much else left of interest, and I'm trying not to buy impulsive non-wishlist games. :P

AgentBirdnest: I get bored with Gemini too. I've started twice, and probably will start it a third time and finally commit to finishing that time. Plus, I really don't like the shooting sequences, and the game has been a bit buggy for me so far, and I hate the inventory/interface. I'm hard to please :-p
Yep, the shooting segments are annoying. Do you get the bug with saving on a screen with rain as well? That makes it so half of of the screen is gone. -__- The game actually works better on my tablet than on my computer, so I might finish it on there.
FearfulSymmetry: Technobabylon was awesome in my opinion. :) I still need to finish Gemini Rue and A Golden Wake. I've gotten halfway through Gemini Rue about three times, but each time I come back to it, it's been so long I have to start all over again to understand the story. And then I get bored halfway through. Again. :P
What did you think about Primordia ? ... It's the last one I've played... and finished :)
FearfulSymmetry: If everyone could give Crow a few more +1s I'd be much indebted. :)

I'm doing quite well, how are you?

Yeah. Weird how that instantly drains a lot of the excitement. Well, at least I guess I might grab Else Heart.Break () next time it comes around, given that there's not much else left of interest, and I'm trying not to buy impulsive non-wishlist games. :P

Yep, the shooting segments are annoying. Do you get the bug with saving on a screen with rain as well? That makes it so half of of the screen is gone. -__- The game actually works better on my tablet than on my computer, so I might finish it on there.
Done.
*even more hugs*
Empress_Owl: What did you think about Primordia ? ... It's the last one I've played... and finished :)
I quite liked that one. It was rather different, what with playing as a robot instead of a human, but I ended up really enjoying that angle. I thought the world-building was pretty good.

What did you think?
l0rdtr3k: Do you want a hug? Want a hug? Want a hug?
Actually, for once, not really :-p
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, the shooting segments are annoying. Do you get the bug with saving on a screen with rain as well? That makes it so half of of the screen is gone. -__- The game actually works better on my tablet than on my computer, so I might finish it on there.
I didn't have that one, but I tried to save in the middle of an especially long shooting segment, so I wouldn't have to start from the beginning after dying... But loading that save would prevent one of the shooters from appearing, so I couldn't continue :-|
AgentBirdnest: I didn't have that one, but I tried to save in the middle of an especially long shooting segment, so I wouldn't have to start from the beginning after dying... But loading that save would prevent one of the shooters from appearing, so I couldn't continue :-|
Auch, that's really lame. :| Haven't encountered that one, but I get the rain bug all the time. Basically, half of the screen changes into a black bar after that, and I always forget what to do to fix it, so usually I just give up and leave.
FearfulSymmetry: If everyone could give Crow a few more +1s I'd be much indebted. :)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Fearful, how are you? :)
FearfulSymmetry: I'm doing quite well, how are you?

CarrionCrow: My thoughts exactly.
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah. Weird how that instantly drains a lot of the excitement. Well, at least I guess I might grab Else Heart.Break () next time it comes around, given that there's not much else left of interest, and I'm trying not to buy impulsive non-wishlist games. :P

FearfulSymmetry: Yep, the shooting segments are annoying. Do you get the bug with saving on a screen with rain as well? That makes it so half of of the screen is gone. -__- The game actually works better on my tablet than on my computer, so I might finish it on there.
Glad to hear you are fine! :) I'm fine too, but other than that I have a 4 hour lesson and later I will have to study Maths for a test tomorrow :(
Hurm there's one godly bundle (well... no, not really, Telltale from Hell's heart I stab at thee!) and a pixelated boobs bundle.

I'm actually a lot more interested in the dailies

Spravy mentioned Wold in conflict. Loos like a good enough RTS, with good looking graphics and a low enough price. Then there's the Princes of Persia. I could have sworn I already had one of those but no... anyways I diggress. Sands of time is obviously a great game and the other two are just meh. But what about the remake?

And finally the HoMM games. I'd need a DeLorean to be sure, but it seems like the combined price is about the same as the last time they came in a bundle?
j0ekerr: Hurm there's one godly bundle (well... no, not really, Telltale from Hell's heart I stab at thee!) and a pixelated boobs bundle.

I'm actually a lot more interested in the dailies

Spravy mentioned Wold in conflict. Loos like a good enough RTS, with good looking graphics and a low enough price. Then there's the Princes of Persia. I could have sworn I already had one of those but no... anyways I diggress. Sands of time is obviously a great game and the other two are just meh. But what about the remake?

And finally the HoMM games. I'd need a DeLorean to be sure, but it seems like the combined price is about the same as the last time they came in a bundle?
Hey joker, you really need that RTS in your library, there's even a demo if you want to try it, just look at the forum 'there's even a demo'' thread on the store page.
FearfulSymmetry: Which ones are we missing, though? Most of Wadjet Eye's catalogue appears to be here, except things like Emerald City Confidential, which they no longer have the rights to.
You sure about that?
FearfulSymmetry: I quite liked that one. It was rather different, what with playing as a robot instead of a human, but I ended up really enjoying that angle. I thought the world-building was pretty good.

What did you think?
Yeah... I liked the robots duet, even if our character was not very funny and sometimes a bit boring. I liked the story, and the atmosphere... on the other hand, there was really lots of dialogs, and as a French owl I didn't get everything (too many side-story details, perhaps ?...). That made the game's pace a bit too slow, in my opinion.
Ho, I remember that, yes... ):-| ... many bugs...
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
IAmSinistar: One of the Seven Wonders of the gaming world?
Yes, like the great wall of DRM that never stopped any pillagers and raiders and only served to levy another crushing tax on the poor people.

Nowadays it serves no purpose other than historical, a reminder of the folly of the past.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by j0ekerr