It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Well, crap. Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs until tomorrow. Looks like I'll already have the bundles, but maybe there'll be something good in the daily deals.
Nothing good today?

I spy with my little eye a bunch of stuff.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope everyone is doing OK or better, hope you get over your aches and pains soon Owl.
Feeling pretty rough again today but I'm kind of used to that, I'm OK other than being too old. :-)
Sale is a bit underwhelming today, lots of great things but nothing I don't already have.
*hugs, waves, chocolate milk*
Good morning. =)

Sorry you're feeling a bit like crap at the moment. Anything set it off, or just lucky today?
j0ekerr: How good a game is the remake? I'm not all that fond of cel-shading.
This one? It's not bad, though Sands of Time is much better.

j0ekerr: We were reminiscing about the ancient wonders of the gaming world.
There was also the Shadow Colossus of Rhodes, one of the great final bosses of the ancient world.
j0ekerr: Nothing good today?

I spy with my little eye a bunch of stuff.
True. But I already own it all aside from items that are either too expensive, not sure I can run on this computer, or both.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope everyone is doing OK or better, hope you get over your aches and pains soon Owl.
Feeling pretty rough again today but I'm kind of used to that, I'm OK other than being too old. :-)
Sale is a bit underwhelming today, lots of great things but nothing I don't already have.
*hugs, waves, chocolate milk*
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Sorry you're feeling a bit like crap at the moment. Anything set it off, or just lucky today?
Hey Crow, you doing OK today? Find anything amongst today's offerings?
Nothing special today, I have so damn many things wrong with my body that the days I feel good are the special ones.
"Earning my disability check" the nice lady at Social Security called it. Bitch. :-)
IAmSinistar: This one? It's not bad, though Sands of Time is much better.
Yeah I meant that one.

But since I'm cherry picking, can someone confirm for me wether the last time we got a HoMM bundle it had the same amount of discount? I'm lacking an internet Delorean.

IAmSinistar: There was also the Shadow Colossus of Rhodes, one of the great final bosses of the ancient world.
Not so ancient, the Sony renaissance was not that long ago, as was its fall through hubris.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: Hey Crow, you doing OK today? Find anything amongst today's offerings?
Nothing special today, I have so damn many things wrong with my body that the days I feel good are the special ones.
"Earning my disability check" the nice lady at Social Security called it. Bitch. :-)
Could go for a lot more coffee, and I'm pretty sure I dozed off about six times waiting for the goddamn timer, but overall I can't complain too much.

Nothing here today. Not going to burn the last of my money before I know what else is coming.

In a better world, someone making that statement could be seen as "earning the foot you put up their ass", and as such no criminal charges could be brought against you.
j0ekerr: But since I'm cherry picking, can someone confirm for me wether the last time we got a HoMM it had the same amount of discount? I'm lacking an internet Delorean.
Last time? Not sure. But 75% off across the board is standard operating procedure for Ubisoft bundles that've been out for quite a while. Can't recall seeing it any cheaper, and I know that I picked up that whole thing as a bundle at the same price over a year ago.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Could go for a lot more coffee, and I'm pretty sure I dozed off about six times waiting for the goddamn timer, but overall I can't complain too much.

Nothing here today. Not going to burn the last of my money before I know what else is coming.

In a better world, someone making that statement could be seen as "earning the foot you put up their ass", and as such no criminal charges could be brought against you.
Last time? Not sure. But 75% off across the board is standard operating procedure for Ubisoft bundles that've been out for quite a while. Can't recall seeing it any cheaper, and I know that I picked up that whole thing as a bundle at the same price over a year ago.
Yep, had a look through the twitter feed and saw that it was also available during Fall with that exact discount.

I'm currently addicted to tea (now that the weather allows me to enjoy hot beverages without suffering heat stroke). With all the walking to and fro that entails.

Some people have called me out on harboring an unjustified hate and dislike towards z-list celebrities who base their unhealthy livelihoods on parading their shame on tabloid trash-talk shows. I always tell them it's justified.
j0ekerr: Yep, had a look through the twitter feed and saw that it was also available during Fall with that exact discount.

I'm currently addicted to tea (now that the weather allows me to enjoy hot beverages without suffering heat stroke). With all the walking to and fro that entails.

Some people have called me out on harboring an unjustified hate and dislike towards z-list celebrities who base their unhealthy livelihoods on parading their shame on tabloid trash-talk shows. I always tell them it's justified.
Tea's not bad. I like the coffee/soda combo since I can abuse the living shit out of them both. Tea's a more involved, slower process.

Some people are what I like to call willfully retarded. They don't have a disability per se, they're just really fucking stupid.
Some reminiscing.

I remember the day I got Doom 2 from the bottom of the bargain bin. I didn't have a computer that could play it yet, but I thought; "Patience must have. Come it will eventually." And when I got my shiny new computer I'd have a shiny new game to play on it.

The first time I played it was on a gp2x from a copy I downloaded off the net cause I couldn't be arsed to copy the data from the disks (which I think were lost to a parental clean-up).

I don't think I've ever played Doom II on a computer I owned.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: Hey Crow, you doing OK today? Find anything amongst today's offerings?
CarrionCrow: Could go for a lot more coffee, and I'm pretty sure I dozed off about six times waiting for the goddamn timer, but overall I can't complain too much.

I've got one game that looks interesting and that's it this round. Not even close to the free Blackguards yet.
I'm kinda proud of me. :-)
(Sorry to bitch about my health, it doesn't help anything anyway, just makes for boring reading.)
*Hugs and waves*

Quick hellos all around! I'm just about to have dinner with the kids, my wife will be late tonight (again).
EndreWhiteMane: I've got one game that looks interesting and that's it this round. Not even close to the free Blackguards yet.
I'm kinda proud of me. :-)
(Sorry to bitch about my health, it doesn't help anything anyway, just makes for boring reading.)
You've got a hell of a lot more restraint than I do. Hit Blackguards level on day one.

Right, because you're not an actual person with thoughts and feelings. In actuality, you're my trained chimp, existing solely for my amusement and entertainment. And if you ever bore me, I'll take your peanuts away for being a bad monkey.

Right.

No need to apologize for talking about whatever you want. That's life, and there's never the expectation that you need to be shitting rainbows every second to have a place here.
toxicTom: *Hugs and waves*

Quick hellos all around! I'm just about to have dinner with the kids, my wife will be late tonight (again).
Good evening. =)

Read up on all the insane crap you've been dealing with, hope it's at least starting to settle down a bit.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
toxicTom: *Hugs and waves*

Hi Tom, hope relaxing a bit yesterday helped. :-)
Good to see you around here again.
Just saying hello to the lovely people of the thread. I hope those of you not feeling well will get some relief soon! I wish you all a wonderful day!

I'm enjoying a day of being lost in thought, interrupted with regular bouts of play with the pup. I've got so many great games to play, and so much that could really stand to get done around the house, but I'm taking the day off to drift in space.