It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: A release would be nice. Perhaps it would be even something to increase my list to three games :D
AgentBirdnest: Hum hum... What was the name of that old one that you want to see here? I can't remember. I think an RPG, not very popular... e__e ?
Asghan the Dragonslayer!

That would be awesome. But it would definitly not increase the number of my wishlisted games :P
FearfulSymmetry: Which ones are we missing, though? Most of Wadjet Eye's catalogue appears to be here, except things like Emerald City Confidential, which they no longer have the rights to.
Yes, Emerald City... as far as I can tell, it is only on Steam, and I don't want to go over there :-p
Also, "Da New Guys", which looks really different from all the other games they published ô__ô
And apparently they published "Puzzle Bots" but it's not even on their website.
AgentBirdnest: Also, "Da New Guys", which looks really different from all the other games they published ô__ô
I think I have a DRM free version lying around somewhere :P
Perhaps I should put it a bit higher on my play list.
AgentBirdnest: I'm changing my usual wish from "NOLF" to one of the missing Wadjet Eye games. I want to play them all! >:-|
Empress_Owl: Me too !!! me too !!!
I said it first, you copycat ;-p
Ho yeah, and Shardlight is supposed to be coming in the Spring \o/ (same developers as A Golden Wake! Your favourite! ^^)
AgentBirdnest: Yes, Emerald City... as far as I can tell, it is only on Steam, and I don't want to go over there :-p
Also, "Da New Guys", which looks really different from all the other games they published ô__ô
And apparently they published "Puzzle Bots" but it's not even on their website.
I finally crumbled and bought it a couple of months ago. It's not likely to appear anywhere else. It used to be on Big Fish but got removed over there. Wadjet Eye has no rights whatsoever to the game anymore, so sadly they can't do anything about the situation. :( I figured I'd just get it on Steam to avoid missing out entirely.

Yep, I've heard of those two, but I can't say they interest me much. :P I am feeling pretty excited about the upcoming 'Shardlight', though.
moonshineshadow: I think I have a DRM free version lying around somewhere :P
It can be bought DRM-free on their website... but I kinda want it here, just because I like having all my games in one place :-p
I guess buying at Wadjet Eye's website would be better to support them though.
moonshineshadow: I think I have a DRM free version lying around somewhere :P
AgentBirdnest: It can be bought DRM-free on their website... but I kinda want it here, just because I like having all my games in one place :-p
I guess buying at Wadjet Eye's website would be better to support them though.
I got it from some bundle, from the time I was still thinking bundles are cool. Luckily I stopped after 5 bundles, so I am not stuck with too many useless games :D
moonshineshadow: I got it from some bundle, from the time I was still thinking bundles are cool. Luckily I stopped after 5 bundles, so I am not stuck with too many useless games :D
Ha, yeah. My Steam library is a big mess due to bundles. I've stopped redeeming the ones I likely won't play, but before that I already added a lot of crap. :P
Post edited December 08, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
moonshineshadow: I got it from some bundle, from the time I was still thinking bundles are cool. Luckily I stopped after 5 bundles, so I am not stuck with too many useless games :D
FearfulSymmetry: Ha, yeah. My Steam library is a big mess due to bundles. I've stopped redeeming the ones I likely won't play, but before that I already added a lot of crap. :P
Yeah, I mean of course during my studies my gaming budget was really small so bundles felt great. But I quickly realised I would end up with too many annoying games and I prefer to enjoy my games and not torture myself with them like our resident crow ;-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah, I mean of course during my studies my gaming budget was really small so bundles felt great. But I quickly realised I would end up with too many annoying games and I prefer to enjoy my games and not torture myself with them like our resident crow ;-)
Same here. When I first discovered bundles I jumped on them, but luckily I'm more selective these days. I already have enough games to last me the rest of my life. ;)

Haha, yes. If a game annoys me I just stop playing. :P
moonshineshadow: Yeah, I mean of course during my studies my gaming budget was really small so bundles felt great. But I quickly realised I would end up with too many annoying games and I prefer to enjoy my games and not torture myself with them like our resident crow ;-)
*facehugs moon*

FearfulSymmetry: Ha, yeah. My Steam library is a big mess due to bundles. I've stopped redeeming the ones I likely won't play, but before that I already added a lot of crap. :P
*rolls towards Fearful and asks her to pick me up*
The bundles seem to got spoiled before they get released, today we have Tomb Raider Bundle and Sam and Max!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: The bundles seem to got spoiled before they get released, today we have Tomb Raider Bundle and Sam and Max!
There is always a hint in the announcement text what bundles will come next, so most of the time it is already known ;-)

l0rdtr3k: *facehugs moon*
Normal hugs or nothing :P
Post edited December 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Stilton: Owl, did you see this? (Its French).
Hmm... don't think so !! I'll have to check it when I get back home, with sound on :)) (thanks !!)
l0rdtr3k: *rolls towards Fearful and asks her to pick me up*
*hugs the blob*