It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: 62 minutes to go. Hate you so much, timer...
Empress_Owl: 52 according to mine, now :)
47 at this point. But who's counting? ;)
FearfulSymmetry: Hi all, how's it going? :)
Good afternoon. =)

Can't complain too much here, how are you today?
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
45:30 tick tock tick tock tick....
*Dancing back into the thread* (Can't get a song stuck out of my head today ^^)

Any thoughts on a new release today? Think we might get one, even with the sale running?
Stilton: Hi, Fiffle. :-)

I think we're all OK. The usual complaints, sarcasm, coffee and gamular expectation. How are things with you? How are you getting on with the new specs? (You did get some, didn't you? Or have I just embarrassed myself?).
Good to see you, Stilton. :) I did indeed buy some new glasses but they're not quite ready yet. If all goes well I should be able to pick them up this weekend (and replacements for my malfunctioning contact lenses as well, which will hopefully work). Other than that it's the usual for me as well, trying to get started on writing an introductory essay to my edited medieval text.

CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

Hi Crow! Good to hear your day is going all right. I'm fine, feeling a bit tired since this morning's class was pretty boring and really dragged on.
AgentBirdnest: *Dancing back into the thread* (Can't get a song stuck out of my head today ^^)

Any thoughts on a new release today? Think we might get one, even with the sale running?
Hi Agent, how are you? :)

Haven't given it much thought, but I suppose they might release something, since they did so during the last sale as well.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Stilton: Hi, Fiffle. :-)

I think we're all OK. The usual complaints, sarcasm, coffee and gamular expectation. How are things with you? How are you getting on with the new specs? (You did get some, didn't you? Or have I just embarrassed myself?).
FearfulSymmetry: Good to see you, Stilton. :) I did indeed buy some new glasses but they're not quite ready yet. If all goes well I should be able to pick them up this weekend (and replacements for my malfunctioning contact lenses as well, which will hopefully work). Other than that it's the usual for me as well, trying to get started on writing an introductory essay to my edited medieval text.

CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

FearfulSymmetry: Hi Crow! Good to hear your day is going all right. I'm fine, feeling a bit tired since this morning's class was pretty boring and really dragged on.
Do you like games of this period? Or are you sick to death with all of the academia and when its game time its play time and keep the medieval stuff AWAY FROM MEEE!!!!
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Stilton
AgentBirdnest: Any thoughts on a new release today? Think we might get one, even with the sale running?
A release would be nice. Perhaps it would be even something to increase my list to three games :D
FearfulSymmetry: Hi all, how's it going? :)
**Big hello hug** How are you, Fearful ? :)
GOG is a bit slow here... the pages don't load entirely sometimes... I can't reply... or your avatars don't show up... :-\
AgentBirdnest: Any thoughts on a new release today? Think we might get one, even with the sale running?
moonshineshadow: A release would be nice. Perhaps it would be even something to increase my list to three games :D
Ho... you have two games again ???... You're so greedy !!! ;-D
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Stilton: Do you like games of this period? Or are you sick to death with all of the academia and when its game time its play time and keep the medieval stuff AWAY FROM MEEE!!!!
Oh no, I sometimes quite like the medieval stuff, although it really depends on the game. I also enjoy discussions regarding language in games, movies and books. It's fun to see how much people get right (or wrong). :P I'm particularly fond of Dragon Age: Origins when it comes to medieval settings.

On the whole I'm more of a science fiction person though. When reading for my own enjoyment I usually go for that, and I tend to really enjoy sci-fi games too. I do actually find it hard to read my own books now, though, as I already have to read so much for various classes. I just don't feel like reading in my spare time at the moment.

Empress_Owl: **Big hello hug** How are you, Fearful ? :)
GOG is a bit slow here... the pages don't load entirely sometimes... I can't reply... or your avatars don't show up... :-\
Hey Owl! *mega hug* I'm doing well, how are you? :)

Ugh, that's annoying. Are you sure it's GOG? Or could it be your internet connection?
Post edited December 08, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Owl! *mega hug* I'm doing well, how are you? :)

Ugh, that's annoying. Are you sure it's GOG? Or could it be your internet connection?
Good to know !! :)
I'm doing well, thanks... much better than I was before... I've been hit by random pains, and aches a bit everywhere (lower back, hips, thighs, neck, head...)... I could barely stand up. I took some paracetamol an hour ago, and I feel much better now ; only a bit tired, but at least no more pains ! :) so it's great...

And, no, I don't know it was my internet connexion... at least it seems to work again too... **crossing feathers**
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
FearfulSymmetry: Hi Agent, how are you? :)

Haven't given it much thought, but I suppose they might release something, since they did so during the last sale as well.
Can't complain :-)

I'm changing my usual wish from "NOLF" to one of the missing Wadjet Eye games. I want to play them all! >:-|
AgentBirdnest: Can't complain :-)

I'm changing my usual wish from "NOLF" to one of the missing Wadjet Eye games. I want to play them all! >:-|
Me too !!! me too !!!
moonshineshadow: A release would be nice. Perhaps it would be even something to increase my list to three games :D
Empress_Owl: Ho... you have two games again ???... You're so greedy !!! ;-D
Yeah I know *hides in shame* It should have stayed at one game :P
Empress_Owl: Good to know !! :)
I'm doing well, thanks... much better than I was before... I've been hit by random pains, and aches a bit everywhere (lower back, hips, thighs, neck, head...)... I could barely stand up. I took some paracetamol an hour ago, and I feel much better now ; only a bit tired, but at least no more pains ! :) so it's great...

And, no, I don't know it was my internet connexion... at least it seems to work again too... **crossing feathers**
Auch, that sounds very nasty. I hope your pains clear up a bit soon, because this does not sound fun at all. :( Yay for paracetamol, I hope that'll see you through for the moment.

Haha, I'll cross my fingers for you too. :)

AgentBirdnest: Can't complain :-)

Which ones are we missing, though? Most of Wadjet Eye's catalogue appears to be here, except things like Emerald City Confidential, which they no longer have the rights to.
Owl, did you see this? (Its French).
Hum hum... What was the name of that old one that you want to see here? I can't remember. I think an RPG, not very popular... e__e ?