It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I said it first, you copycat ;-p
Ho yeah, and Shardlight is supposed to be coming in the Spring \o/ (same developers as A Golden Wake! Your favourite! ^^)
Hey you're mean >:-|
Ho nice... it's late though...... and "a Golden Wake" is not my favourite :D It's Blackwell !!!
FearfulSymmetry: I finally crumbled and bought it a couple of months ago. It's not likely to appear anywhere else. It used to be on Big Fish but got removed over there. Wadjet Eye has no rights whatsoever to the game anymore, so sadly they can't do anything about the situation. :( I figured I'd just get it on Steam to avoid missing out entirely.

Yep, I've heard of those two, but I can't say they interest me much. :P I am feeling pretty excited about the upcoming 'Shardlight', though.
Yeah, but I always like to keep a small bit of hope alive :-p (I imagine I'll crumble too at some point, though >__o)

I'm very excited for Shardlight too :-) ... but I need to fonish Technobabylon and Gemini Rue first. Well, I don't need to, but I'd like to.
FearfulSymmetry: *hugs the blob*
Empress_Owl: Hey you're mean >:-|
Ho nice... it's late though...... and "a Golden Wake" is not my favourite :D It's Blackwell !!!
*makes squeaky noises*

moonshineshadow: There is always a hint in the announcement text what bundles will come next, so most of the time it is already known ;-)

Normal hugs or nothing :P
*noms your hair*

*snuggles Owl*
Oh no, looks like we're starting repeats ...
My contempt for Taylor Swift is infinite.

To the point I wish for her suffering, unironically.

Stilton: 45:30 tick tock tick tock tick....
It's the crocodile again!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: The bundles seem to got spoiled before they get released, today we have Tomb Raider Bundle and Sam and Max!
moonshineshadow: There is always a hint in the announcement text what bundles will come next, so most of the time it is already known ;-)

l0rdtr3k: *facehugs moon*
moonshineshadow: Normal hugs or nothing :P
Yes, but I didn't read the hint :) They updated the forum post for today's deals a few minutes before they get released to the public. :)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, but I always like to keep a small bit of hope alive :-p (I imagine I'll crumble too at some point, though >__o)

I'm very excited for Shardlight too :-) ... but I need to fonish Technobabylon and Gemini Rue first. Well, I don't need to, but I'd like to.
Technobabylon was awesome in my opinion. :) I still need to finish Gemini Rue and A Golden Wake. I've gotten halfway through Gemini Rue about three times, but each time I come back to it, it's been so long I have to start all over again to understand the story. And then I get bored halfway through. Again. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Oh no, looks like we're starting repeats ...
Hey Fearful, how are you? :)
I'm kidding ;-p
Blackwell is my favourite too, of course. Then probably The Shivah, then Resonance, Primordia, A Golden Wake, and finally the first hour of Gemini Rue is in last place ^^ (Still need to play Techno.)
moonshineshadow: Normal hugs or nothing :P
l0rdtr3k: *noms your hair*
*puts blob on ignore*
moonshineshadow: *puts blob on ignore*
*hugs your leg and rolls around you making squeaky noises*
This is my bundle this is my game, there are many like it but this one's mine.

You know if you take away the hype and the pyramid boobs, what's left of Tomb Raider is a rather mediocre platformer.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
Hey if you haven't picked WORLD IN CONFLICT: COMPLETE EDITION you need to grab it now, it is one the best RTS games out there. I have it on disc.
j0ekerr: the pyramid boobs
One of the Seven Wonders of the gaming world?
FearfulSymmetry: Oh no, looks like we're starting repeats ...
My thoughts exactly.

Also, feel free to check your chat when you've got a minute.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow