It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Oh... ok. You don't know what you miss ! :))
CarrionCrow: From what I read, if you get them while they're in the middle of their suspended animation, they'd probably taste sweeter than soda. But I really like the idea of a little frog being able to naturally do what would kill a human in about 10 minutes.
Totally... frogs are really amazing. Some are heavily poisonous, too (natives rub their arrows on them to instant-kill big preys...)
Started playing Shadow Warrior 2013 again. One of life's guilty pleasures, and I'm looking forward to part 2. Don't know when its coming, but it looks good from what I've seen.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Stilton
Empress_Owl: Totally... frogs are really amazing. Some are heavily poisonous, too (natives rub their arrows on them to instant-kill big preys...)
I'm stacking frogs up against chickens right now, and the frogs are winning hands-down. The only thing a chicken can do is not realize its own head has been cut off for a bit. No comparison, really.
Stilton: Started playing Shadow Warrior 2013 again. One of life's guilty pleasures, and I'm looking forward to part 2. Don't know when its coming, but it looks good from what I've seen.
It's a fun game. Nothing wrong with that.

Started playing Killer is Dead here. Looks like a good combo of bloody and psychotic. The mini-game where I'm supposed to sneak glances at dates so a meter fills and I eventually give them presents in exchange for gear upgrades is pretty annoying, though.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: I'm stacking frogs up against chickens right now, and the frogs are winning hands-down. The only thing a chicken can do is not realize its own head has been cut off for a bit. No comparison, really.
Don't be so hard with those poor chicken... Do you know about their awesome stabilization power ? They use it for cameras :)
CarrionCrow: I'm stacking frogs up against chickens right now, and the frogs are winning hands-down. The only thing a chicken can do is not realize its own head has been cut off for a bit. No comparison, really.
Empress_Owl: Don't be so hard with those poor chicken... Do you know about their awesome stabilization power ? They use it for cameras :)
-laughs- Silly person. They use chickens in ads for phone cameras. Not quite the same thing.
moonshineshadow: *extra big get well hug*
Empress_Owl: **Extra big thank-you hug** :)
How are -you- doing, lovely Moon ?...
Tired :D And quite busy at the moment. There is a lot of work and also lot of administrative stuff. Because my Prof. will officially retire in February, so for the last months I'll belong to another laboratory. So now the admin stuff needs to be sorted out as well as the question if I can stay in my current office (I really hope so).
Good moaning.

It's Tuesday and I've spent the last free morning of this four day, loooong weekend making chemistry notes.

With LaTeX.

Yes, I don't learn my lessons.

How have you been?
Empress_Owl: Don't be so hard with those poor chicken... Do you know about their awesome stabilization power ? They use it for cameras :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Silly person. They use chickens in ads for phone cameras. Not quite the same thing.
;-p
Empress_Owl: **Extra big thank-you hug** :)
How are -you- doing, lovely Moon ?...
moonshineshadow: Tired :D And quite busy at the moment. There is a lot of work and also lot of administrative stuff. Because my Prof. will officially retire in February, so for the last months I'll belong to another laboratory. So now the admin stuff needs to be sorted out as well as the question if I can stay in my current office (I really hope so).
Ho... poor Moon. I hope you'll be able to stay !! :-\
**Big hopeful hug**
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

It's Tuesday and I've spent the last free morning of this four day, loooong weekend making chemistry notes.

With LaTeX.

Yes, I don't learn my lessons.

How have you been?
What have you all with latex today... ? ;-)
Hello J0ekerr !
So you're still using this crazy software... why ? :)
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Hello guys, how are you?
Empress_Owl: What have you all with latex today... ? ;-)
Hello J0ekerr !
So you're still using this crazy software... why ? :)
Crow likes to self-flagellate with incredibly frustrating videogames. I do the same with incredibly frustrating typesetting software.

Obviously he's the smarter one.

4 days of holidays and I'm wondering where the hell they went.
j0ekerr: Crow likes to self-flagellate with incredibly frustrating videogames. I do the same with incredibly frustrating typesetting software.

Obviously he's the smarter one.

4 days of holidays and I'm wondering where the hell they went.
Hum... I see... I'd pick the video games too, if i were you :)
That's always the same problem with holidays... time flies so much faster. Physics mysteries...
62 minutes to go. Hate you so much, timer...
CarrionCrow: 62 minutes to go. Hate you so much, timer...
52 according to mine, now :)
Hi all, how's it going? :)
FearfulSymmetry: Hi all, how's it going? :)
Hi, Fiffle. :-)

I think we're all OK. The usual complaints, sarcasm, coffee and gamular expectation. How are things with you? How are you getting on with the new specs? (You did get some, didn't you? Or have I just embarrassed myself?).