It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good moaning.

I let Warband go, no worries I'm sure it'll be back and I can see if anything else catches my fancy.

Hurm, seems like the Nordic build your own bundle is bugged. The discounts are maxed out wether you pick one or all the items. Or is it me?

JACK'S BACK JACK IS BAAAACK!!!
----
i just took a gander at else Heart.Break(). I'd say one of its strengths are its visuals. It uses cell shading to create an origami-like paper cutout world. Which looks gorgeous.
CarrionCrow: No, I'm referring to the Secret Satan gifting thing I'm doing. I don't do Secret Santa-type things, never will since I hate the end of the year crap and wish it'd all die. Given that, engaging in the standard model seems a bit disingenuous.

It's okay, though. Just figured out what to do.
Hurm... Superfrog in on sale.

arches eyebrows menacingly
Post edited December 07, 2015 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: No, I'm referring to the Secret Satan gifting thing I'm doing. I don't do Secret Santa-type things, never will since I hate the end of the year crap and wish it'd all die. Given that, engaging in the standard model seems a bit disingenuous.

It's okay, though. Just figured out what to do.
So you still need participants for the Satan?

And Hello Crow :)

j0ekerr: Good moaning.

I let Warband go, no worries I'm sure it'll be back and I can see if anything else catches my fancy.

Hurm, seems like the Nordic build your own bundle is bugged. The discounts are maxed out wether you pick one or all the items. Or is it me?

JACK'S BACK JACK IS BAAAACK!!!
Greetings, How are you?
Maybe you only need a certain number of games and you already owned that certain before...
ElTerprise: Please send the ultimate ninja Moon as many +1s as possible! :D
Empress_Owl: Where is she ?... always hiding, heh... >:-| ... **waiting with the Huge +1 Hammer ™**
Hammer? Sounds painful *hiding even better* :P
ElTerprise: Greetings, How are you?
Maybe you only need a certain number of games and you already owned that certain before...
Could be that. I do already own a few.
j0ekerr: Could be that. I do already own a few.
Was the same with the Daedalic build-your-on bundle in the last sale if i'm not mistaken...
EGADS! An item in my wishlist is on sale?

ZOOM!
j0ekerr: Hurm... Superfrog in on sale.

arches eyebrows menacingly
Yes, it is. And I just bought it. ;)
ElTerprise: So you still need participants for the Satan?

And Hello Crow :)
Nah, I'm good for that now. I know best what will hurt to play, and so I'll be involved by continuing to harm myself.

Also, good afternoon. =)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hello, Crow!
You Satan Project sounds like fun! ;)
Wanted to participate, if for nothing else to get to try something of the infamous madness of the gaming world... but I have been sick and can't seem to find enough energy to concentrate on this project...
Hope it's going to be... hell! :)
superstande: Hello, Crow!
You Satan Project sounds like fun! ;)
Wanted to participate, if for nothing else to get to try something of the infamous madness of the gaming world... but I have been sick and can't seem to find enough energy to concentrate on this project...
Hope it's going to be... hell! :)
Hey there. =)

It will be for me, I know that much. Hopefully everyone else has as much fun.

Additional - Really hating all the little extra DLC bits and pieces latched onto games right now.
Also, the forum just ate my latest tracker addition, so now I get to do it all again. Motherfucking piece of shit.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hurm, I'm actually thinking of blowing a wad of cash on the nordic bundle.

As far as tactical RTS games go. What are the desperados games like?

Spellforce looks graphically unimpressive for a game supposedly released last year. I've also looked at some reviews and... meh.

And the critter chronicles looks full of humour.
j0ekerr: Hurm, I'm actually thinking of blowing a wad of cash on the nordic bundle.

As far as tactical RTS games go. What are the desperados games like?

Spellforce looks graphically unimpressive for a game supposedly released last year. I've also looked at some reviews and... meh.

And the critter chronicles looks full of humour.
Ever play Commandos? From everything I've heard and read, Desperados is like that, only with different characters and a Wild West setting.

Spellforce is one of those games you might get a "so bad it's good" experience from. Never got far, but holy shit is the voice acting bad.
j0ekerr: As far as tactical RTS games go. What are the desperados games like?
CarrionCrow: Ever play Commandos? From everything I've heard and read, Desperados is like that, only with different characters and a Wild West setting.
Never played Commandos, so I can only compare it to Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood :D
Especially the first Desperados game is quite fun.
CarrionCrow: Yes, it is. And I just bought it. ;)
Nah, I'm good for that now. I know best what will hurt to play, and so I'll be involved by continuing to harm myself.

Also, good afternoon. =)
I see...thought about participating but i'm already in the Secret Santa and i have more than enough games to play anyway :)
CarrionCrow: Ever play Commandos? From everything I've heard and read, Desperados is like that, only with different characters and a Wild West setting.
moonshineshadow: Never played Commandos, so I can only compare it to Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood :D
Especially the first Desperados game is quite fun.
So there you have it j0ekerr; it's like ex-commandos turned Robin Hood and the merry men, who once again retired and went to Western Lands and began banditry..! :P
I see that the Keaning is upon us! All hail Keane!