It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Namaste people!
My sickness has lost its grip, or at least three fingers out of five are off.
Had a big craving for fish fingers (fish sticks for Americans, I guess)... just fried ten. Added mustard, ketchup and chili sauce... Mmm...
Post edited December 07, 2015 by superstande
Hello guys how are you today? I'm doing fine, but I have stuff to study :(
superstande: Namaste people!
Had a big craving for fish fingers... just fried ten. Added mustard, ketchup and chili sauce... Mmm...
Hahha :) How are you doing?
Post edited December 07, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys how are you today? I'm doing fine, but I have stuff to study :(
superstande: Namaste people!
Had a big craving for fish fingers... just fried ten. Added mustard, ketchup and chili sauce... Mmm...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hahha :) How are you doing?
I'm fine, just finished the fish ;)
Hope you find this "stuff" interesting :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys how are you today? I'm doing fine, but I have stuff to study :(

Hahha :) How are you doing?
superstande: I'm fine, just finished the fish ;)
Nice! :)
Not really, they are maths :(
superstande: I'm fine, just finished the fish ;)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! :)
Mr. Spock might have said, "Fascinating!"
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! :)
superstande: Mr. Spock might have said, "Fascinating!"
I see what you did there :D
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're doing all right, or getting better if you're not.
superstande has been creeping from rooftop to rooftop throwing stuff down people's chimney, throw some +1s at him if ya don't mind, or even if you do mind!
NoNewTaleToTell: superstande has been creeping from rooftop to rooftop throwing stuff down people's chimney, throw some +1s at him if ya don't mind, or even if you do mind!
Sure thing, I will do! :)
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're doing all right, or getting better if you're not.
Hey Crow !! :)
How are you doing ?
Empress_Owl: Hey Crow !! :)
How are you doing ?
Doing okay here. Trying to work out Secret Satan logistics. There are 5 people including myself, so the pairs don't match up, and I've already taken the masochistic step of buying pretty much everything that I could rely on to be garbage.
Normally I'd just say to not get me anything since it's not like I'm lacking in games, but I don't want people to think I'm trying to sidestep the experience by not getting new awfulness to play like everyone else will.

How's your day going so far?
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

Please send the ultimate ninja Moon as many +1s as possible! :D

How are you all doing?
Empress_Owl: Hey Crow !! :)
How are you doing ?
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here. Trying to work out Secret Satan logistics. There are 5 people including myself, so the pairs don't match up, and I've already taken the masochistic step of buying pretty much everything that I could rely on to be garbage.
Normally I'd just say to not get me anything since it's not like I'm lacking in games, but I don't want people to think I'm trying to sidestep the experience by not getting new awfulness to play like everyone else will.

How's your day going so far?
You mean, Secret Santa ?... because if you're talking about secret Satan, I doubt you'll have any other participants... hihi ;-p
He, it was a really cool experiment... I took part last year... :) so you're missing 1 more participant ?
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

Please send the ultimate ninja Moon as many +1s as possible! :D

How are you all doing?
Where is she ?... always hiding, heh... >:-| ... **waiting with the Huge +1 Hammer ™**
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Where is she ?... always hiding, heh... >:-| ... **waiting with the Huge +1 Hammer ™**
Yes...howl are you ? ^^
Post edited December 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: You mean, Secret Santa ?... because if you're talking about secret Satan, I doubt you'll have any other participants... hihi ;-p
He, it was a really cool experiment... I took part last year... :) so you're missing 1 more participant ?
No, I'm referring to the Secret Satan gifting thing I'm doing. I don't do Secret Santa-type things, never will since I hate the end of the year crap and wish it'd all die. Given that, engaging in the standard model seems a bit disingenuous.

It's okay, though. Just figured out what to do.