It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Good Owlnoon :-)
**Big exciting hug**
[there was going to be a question here, but Moon already asked] :-p
Good noon, Ag... Ho... congrats on your 1000 rep/4th star !! :D ... now give it to me !!!
How are you doing ?
moonshineshadow: *big now I am getting hungry too hug* Don't talk about nice food :P
How are you?
Empress_Owl: Hehe
**Pass Moon a big mug of nice, warm, chicken soup**
How are you doing, lovely Moon ??
I'm... like a monday :-| ... a bit tired, and a lot stressed because I'm in holidays in 2 weeks and I have a bunch of stuff to do before...
*thank you hug* Doing ok, tired and busy, but nothing unusual ;-)

moonshineshadow: [...]
AgentBirdnest: **Extra big and happy Moonday hug** :-)
*big return hug* Congrats on your new shiny star :D
Empress_Owl: Good noon, Ag... Ho... congrats on your 1000 rep/4th star !! :D ... now give it to me !!!
How are you doing ?
**Attempts to tear off star with teeth to give it to Owl**
I'm okay. A couple little physical problems this morning, but I'm smiling anyway :-)
moonshineshadow: *thank you hug* Doing ok, tired and busy, but nothing unusual ;-)
Indeed :) ... how is your work progressing ? hopefully as good as you want !...
AgentBirdnest: **Attempts to tear off star with teeth to give it to Owl**
I'm okay. A couple little physical problems this morning, but I'm smiling anyway :-)
:'-| ... **waiting impatiently**
Physical problems ? :-(
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Congrats on your new shiny star :D
Thanks B"|
Now how do I get it off? ,''',',,'):-|
Empress_Owl: :'-| ... **waiting impatiently**
Physical problems ? :-(
It's stuck! It might take a while ,','):-\ (Any tips?)
Yeah, a headache and some stomach problems. Nothing too serious though, just annoying. I'm good otherwise. Don't worry your feathery little head :-)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
*sleepy hugs*
So I found out a few days ago that one of my favorite bands (Switchblade Symphony) had released a comic (I think a one off) in the 90s. However since Switchblade Symphony wasn't a super popular band (they were kinda niche) and are no longer around, it can be hard to get any of their merch outside of albums. So I found the copies of the comic on Amazon and Ebay and of course it's around $43 after shipping. That sucks, right? Yeah it does.

BUT yesterday I found out that the guy behind the comic did a Kickstarter a few months ago to re-release some of his work, including the Switchblade Symphony comic! The Kickstarter is over (it met its goal) but I'm gonna email the dude today and hope I can get in. Fingers crossed!

Oh and Juliet Landau (Drusilla from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel) is doing an Indiegogo for a very interesting project, a vampire documentary. It'll have interviews with a ton of people including Joss Whedon, Tim Burton, Gary Oldman and a whole bunch of other people (even David J from Bauhaus). https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-place-among-the-undead#/
So... Ready for Day 6 ?.... :)
Empress_Owl: So... Ready for Day 6 ?.... :)
I haven't bought a single game in this sale or any of the recent sales (I'm back to being too poor) sooo....I sure am!
NoNewTaleToTell: I haven't bought a single game in this sale or any of the recent sales (I'm back to being too poor) sooo....I sure am!
:-( hmm... not cool !...
BRING IT ON!!! >:-O

... ahem :"|
I've got my coffee and am waiting anxiously.
The squirrel has new animation again, a lot more exciting than the last one. :-)
AgentBirdnest: BRING IT ON!!! >:-O

... ahem :"|
Congrats on all those zeros and all those stars. :-)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Congrats on all those zeros and all those stars. :-)
Thanks, Mr GreenMane :-)
How's the day treating you so far?
EndreWhiteMane: Congrats on all those zeros and all those stars. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Thanks, Mr GreenMane :-)
How's the day treating you so far?
Not one of my better days but OK, how's your head and stomach?
EndreWhiteMane: Not one of my better days but OK, how's your head and stomach?
My head isn't much better, but my stomach feels alright after eating a bit. One out of two ain't bad :-)