It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: My day has been spend mainly sleeping again, with the exceptions of being woken up to make sure I take my medication and have something to drink. I did manage to finally gift Moon a game during one of these breaks from sleeping, which was lovely.

I woke up a few hours ago feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago. I am still feeling terrible, but compared to even earlier today I am feeling good. I am still very tired, but I don't feel as worn out and drained as I did. I think another long night of sleep and hopefully I will be feeling okay and no longer need to hibernate the whole day. :-)
Yeah, it's not exactly easy to ninja gift her. -laughs-

That's good. Would be nice if the recovery would hurry up, but gradual works too.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, it's not exactly easy to ninja gift her. -laughs-

That's good. Would be nice if the recovery would hurry up, but gradual works too.
I go for some more tests and things next week (which for me starts in about 4 minutes). So hopefully I will get some decent news about something. It will most likely be just a minor improvement, but as long as things are not worse then I will be happy.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, it's not exactly easy to ninja gift her. -laughs-

ddickinson: I go for some more tests and things next week (which for me starts in about 4 minutes). So hopefully I will get some decent news about something. It will most likely be just a minor improvement, but as long as things are not worse then I will be happy.
That's the spirit.

*takes off shoes* Seems better..
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Antimateria
ddickinson: I go for some more tests and things next week (which for me starts in about 4 minutes). So hopefully I will get some decent news about something. It will most likely be just a minor improvement, but as long as things are not worse then I will be happy.
I'm sorry you have to keep going through the wringer of not feeling well, tests and doctors.

Will be hoping for that as well.
hellloooooooo

*searches room*
yay
Hello.
Question to whoever can answer. Do the Mystery games come as redeem or are they straight to Library?
Thanks in advance for the time and reply.
BillyMaysFan59: hellloooooooo

*searches room*
Hello. -waves back- ;)
dfektive: Hello.
Question to whoever can answer. Do the Mystery games come as redeem or are they straight to Library?
Thanks in advance for the time and reply.
The two mystery games I got were items I didn't already have. They both ended up going straight to my library.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
superstande: Alright! I got Mount & Blade Warband and also bought Fearless Vampire Killers (it's a 1970's horror comedy)... aaand my tax returns are pretty much gone at this point ;)
j0ekerr: Hey I know that movie, that's 'Dance of the Vampires'.
They used to put it on TV every christmas when I was kid.
Ah, yeah that's one of the names, I think there was at least one more for it.
Cool Christmas movies you had :)

NoNewTaleToTell: Prophesy of Pendor is set in an original low fantasy universe and is perhaps the most fleshed out mod I've seen outside of Brytenwalda http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3710/?

The fun thing about mods for Mount & Blade and Warband is that you can have as many as you want installed, you just choose which one you want to play using the game's launcher.
Alright. Sorry for a late reply, fell asleep early.
I'm getting Prophesy of Pendor for sure. Thank you!
I have to confess though... Haven't really played Mount & Blade yet. Have been trying to find the time for it. I think I'm going to get into it soon, now that I have Warband too.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by superstande
*pops head out of a window you didn't even realize was right there the whole time*

Hi, lovely folks of the thread! *Sending hugs, coffee and strawberries*

I'm in between emotional chapters, in a way, I suppose. Shedding old skin. I've been immersing myself in some pretty great games and music of late... too many... I haven't been doing much reading (of the forums, of books, of any sort) as I just haven't had the focus, but things are going well.

I lost a handful of hours playing The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians today, which is incredibly fun.
(http://www.managames.com/DungeonGuardians/)
I've wrapped up most of Fallout New Vegas, save for the DLC's and the end of the story quests, but after reading so many complaints about Fallout 4 being "too much FPS, not enough RPG," I'm not exactly in a rush to finish NV and move on... I may just extend my time in NV a bit. :)

On the headphones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ed6UeDp1ek

I should be sleeping, but I'm feeling restless. And sleepy, admittedly, as well. But the inner four-year-old is feeling stubborn. Will most likely mean I'll be asleep here in this chair a brief while after hitting "send" on this. Be well, all!
HELLO thread and I would just like to say for those who don't know moon has been handling the community GA so awesomely and gracefully I thought it was worth mentioning here. Hope everyone has an awesome week and thank you everyone :-)
Good morning everybody... well... it's not morning anymore... already ?!? ',',',',,',,','):-|
Damn... these monday meetings are always endless...
I hope you're all doing good to great !
**Big hungry hug with chicken soup**
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody... well... it's not morning anymore... already ?!? ',',',',,',,','):-|
*big now I am getting hungry too hug* Don't talk about nice food :P
How are you?
moonshineshadow: *big now I am getting hungry too hug* Don't talk about nice food :P
How are you?
Hehe
**Pass Moon a big mug of nice, warm, chicken soup**
How are you doing, lovely Moon ??
I'm... like a monday :-| ... a bit tired, and a lot stressed because I'm in holidays in 2 weeks and I have a bunch of stuff to do before...
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody... well... it's not morning anymore... already ?!? ',',',',,',,','):-|
Good Owlnoon :-)
**Big exciting hug**
[there was going to be a question here, but Moon already asked] :-p
moonshineshadow: [...]
**Extra big and happy Moonday hug** :-)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by AgentBirdnest