It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Also, in case anyone's curious - Hotline Miami is frigging great, Hotline Miami 2 is a massive disappointment compared to it, both Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor suck shit, Hunie Pop's all right but ultimately gets annoying and samey by game's end, Ronin is interesting in a novel sort of way but can piss you off with bugs by the time it's over, Not A Hero is frigging irritating since it ends up being a combination of memory exercise and achievement hunting festival to get the good ending, Phantasmagoria is good for some grade-A 90's FMV cheese with your horror, and Arcanum is just cool in general.
What no love for the banner saga?

Not a hero looks a lot like Broforce in concept and graphics.

You know if they hadn't included Infamy I'd be more interested in the Quests bundle.
Stilton: Dare I say that that almost sounds sensible? Drip-feeding (GOG-stylee) makes people come back to see what else is going cheap, but there's an awful lot of appeal for the money-managers who want to see everything from the outset in order to know how much they can get their sweaty hands on. Shame you won't actually own those games, though (Steam-not-so-stylee). I'm a moaner, but I'll suckle the GOG tit. :-)
CarrionCrow: On the most basic level, I think that's the best route to take if you have to choose between the two.
I'll sing the praises of Insomnia all day long, but I know perfectly well that GOG will never try to use that during a massive revenue stream like the end of the year what-not.
Between seeing everything and the aforementioned once daily drip-feed (which will inevitably turn into repeats for the daily deals by the end of the sale), I'd much rather see it all at once.

You're absolutely right, which is why I have boatloads of games here, and 95 percent bundle fodder on the other.

Another point comes to mind for why that won't happen here - The prices here would have to be higher to compensate for the longer duration of sale items being made available.
The competition can get away with that. Not sure that GOG can.
Would they? I'd've (mmm, apostrophes) thought that it would be down to units sold regardless of how long the sale runs. Cheaper units means more sold. Longer sale and cheaper units means more more sold. I think Steam have low low prices because they're a behemoth and just about everything and everyone wants to be sold through them. Sooo much of whats available is Steam-only that its almost sickening. But who wants to run with the crowd? Gimme GOG.
CarrionCrow: Additional - For the love of crap, that is by no means a call for someone to ninja gift me Master of Orion 3. Not on discount, certainly not at retail either.
Or anything else you might figure out what I'm mentioning. I have a lot of games. Ridiculous amounts. Insane amounts. I'm good, honest. Thank you, though. =)
Like you could have 'enough' games... meheh.
There are here some people who really like you, and are happy to buy you even more games. More than you can ever handle. You'd better deal with it !! ;-p hihi
CarrionCrow: Additional - For the love of crap, that is by no means a call for someone to ninja gift me Master of Orion 3. Not on discount, certainly not at retail either.
Or anything else you might figure out what I'm mentioning. I have a lot of games. Ridiculous amounts. Insane amounts. I'm good, honest. Thank you, though. =)
Empress_Owl: Like you could have 'enough' games... meheh.
There are here some people who really like you, and are happy to buy you even more games. More than you can ever handle. You'd better deal with it !! ;-p hihi
Only some, though. :-)
Empress_Owl: Are you sure the refund covers that case... ? I think they'll refund you if your computer config respects their minimal config advice, but if you are under and deliberately buy the game anyway, I think you can be told to go away :)

(that being said, I bought The Witcher 3 knowing I didn't meet -all- the requirements.... I didn't test it yet !! :)
I don't really like saying this, because I know for a fact there are lurking scavengers prowling the forum but...

So long as the 30 day limit is not over, afaik, you don't need to state much of a reason for your refund little owl.
Empress_Owl: Like you could have 'enough' games... meheh.
Stilton: Only some, though. :-)
Shhhhht :) you're mean !!! ;-D
Empress_Owl: Are you sure the refund covers that case... ? I think they'll refund you if your computer config respects their minimal config advice, but if you are under and deliberately buy the game anyway, I think you can be told to go away :)

(that being said, I bought The Witcher 3 knowing I didn't meet -all- the requirements.... I didn't test it yet !! :)
j0ekerr: I don't really like saying this, because I know for a fact there are lurking scavengers prowling the forum but...

So long as the 30 day limit is not over, afaik, you don't need to state much of a reason for your refund little owl.
Hum.... I should try it then :) .... I didn't pay attention to the 30 days limit....
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Stilton: Only some, though. :-)
Empress_Owl: Shhhhht :) you're mean !!! ;-D
OOOPS, did I say that out loud?

And happy St. Nicholas Day to you, too. :-) (I forgot to say).
Stilton: Would they? I'd've (mmm, apostrophes) thought that it would be down to units sold regardless of how long the sale runs. Cheaper units means more sold. Longer sale and cheaper units means more more sold. I think Steam have low low prices because they're a behemoth and just about everything and everyone wants to be sold through them. Sooo much of whats available is Steam-only that its almost sickening. But who wants to run with the crowd? Gimme GOG.
Steam has also become a repository of toxic noxious waste and a haven for scammer developers who abuse their greenlight system. A good idea, I'd even say a great idea at heart, that was ruined by the lack of curation and the abuse of fucktarded assholes.
Empress_Owl: Shhhhht :) you're mean !!! ;-D
Hum.... I should try it then :) .... I didn't pay attention to the 30 days limit....
Why?

You know you'll eventually play it. Wether it's in this computer or the next one.
And you get to experience the fluffy warm feeling of having supported CDProjekt Red fully. Not the leechlike, discount-predating way I... I mean others do.

Whistles insouciantly.
Edit: Hurm prepositions. I'm now wondering if you play a game on the computer or in it?
Post edited December 06, 2015 by j0ekerr
Stilton: OOOPS, did I say that out loud?

Hihi, yes you did :)
Thank you very much ^^
**Big viking hug**
j0ekerr: Why?

You know you'll eventually play it. Wether it's in this computer or the next one.
And you get to experience the fluffy warm feeling of having supported CDProjekt Red fully. Not the leechlike, discount-predating way I... I mean others do.

Whistles insouciantly.
Edit: Hurm prepositions. I'm now wondering if you play a game on the computer or in it?
True....... :-))
I'll wait. And burn your house down to the ground from frustration if it doesn't work at the first try ;-p
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Empress_Owl

Empress_Owl: Hihi, yes you did :)
Thank you very much ^^
**Big viking hug**
do you know what vikings did right?

..it was hats. also drinking from hats and horns. ^^

So I looked up St Nicholas day...

And this is the first thing that shows up. So now I know that Krampus is an actual figure in Christmas lore (Germanic lore... I'll let that sink in) and not just a (most likely) awful scary movie.
Food time, folks - and time to drink from my hat and horn. :-)

See you later :-)
In other news. I've just noticed I still don't own M&B Warband.

I must atone for this sin!
Post edited December 06, 2015 by j0ekerr
Antimateria: do you know what vikings did right?

That sounds great. So more fancy than our boring glasses... ^^
Antimateria: do you know what vikings did right?

Empress_Owl: That sounds great. So more fancy than our boring glasses... ^^
you know.. I was looking some glasses today and I got bored of that peasantry! =D

..still, i might do the dishes some awesome day. More than that, I would like to do more exciting stuff than the dishes..
I was thinking that I should take pictures, but for that I would need total espionage stuff.