It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: You're not lazy, your sick. I'm the real thing. :-)
*big hug*

How are you enjoying the winter sale so far?
Okay. Just got the gifts to my roommates, since waiting for some arbitrary day is just silly to me, they're happy, yay me, back to sitting on my ass and being lazy/antisocial.

Hey there, everyone. =)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: You're not lazy, your sick. I'm the real thing. :-)
ddickinson: *big hug*

How are you enjoying the winter sale so far?
Not much for me this time, after all of the awesome birthday gifts there was little need to buy anything. :-)
CarrionCrow: Okay. Just got the gifts to my roommates, since waiting for some arbitrary day is just silly to me, they're happy, yay me, back to sitting on my ass and being lazy/antisocial.

Hey there, everyone. =)
I just gave my dog a biscuit.
Done.
:-)
Post edited December 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Not much for me this time, after all of the awesome birthday gifts there was little need to buy anything. :-)
And you even went on and hid your wishlist!
EndreWhiteMane: I just gave my dog a biscuit.
Done.
:-)
-laughs- The roommates put up with my silly ass, that merits something. Also, they won't eat the dog biscuits, even if I put a bow on them.
CarrionCrow: Okay. Just got the gifts to my roommates, since waiting for some arbitrary day is just silly to me, they're happy, yay me, back to sitting on my ass and being lazy/antisocial.

Hey there, everyone. =)
Hello, Mr Crow!

Have you had a lovely day?

EndreWhiteMane: Not much for me this time, after all of the awesome birthday gifts there was little need to buy anything. :-)
At least we were able to get you some lovely presents. But you really should share your wishlist again, it is not nice to keep things a secret. :-)
moonshineshadow: And you even went on and hid your wishlist!
That's because I use it as a notepad during sales, I don't usually really want the things that are on it.
My wiki is up to date. :-)
ddickinson: Hello, Mr Crow!

It's been a combo of fairly active and more than a little lazy. Then my roommates got back and I gave them stuff before the cats could mess it up. That's about it.

How's your day been?
ddickinson: Hello, Mr Crow!

At least we were able to get you some lovely presents. But you really should share your wishlist again, it is not nice to keep things a secret. :-)
*assumes the form of a bear cub wanting some cuddling*
moonshineshadow: And you even went on and hid your wishlist!
EndreWhiteMane: That's because I use it as a notepad during sales, I don't usually really want the things that are on it.
My wiki is up to date. :-)
Ok great *big hug*
moonshineshadow: Ok great *big hug*
*approaches moon,still in cub form,for a big bear hug*
CarrionCrow: It's been a combo of fairly active and more than a little lazy. Then my roommates got back and I gave them stuff before the cats could mess it up. That's about it.

How's your day been?
My day has been spend mainly sleeping again, with the exceptions of being woken up to make sure I take my medication and have something to drink. I did manage to finally gift Moon a game during one of these breaks from sleeping, which was lovely.

I woke up a few hours ago feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago. I am still feeling terrible, but compared to even earlier today I am feeling good. I am still very tired, but I don't feel as worn out and drained as I did. I think another long night of sleep and hopefully I will be feeling okay and no longer need to hibernate the whole day. :-)

l0rdtr3k: *assumes the form of a bear cub wanting some cuddling*
*return hug*

Hello, little Blob! How are you?
Post edited December 07, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: Ok great *big hug*
l0rdtr3k: *approaches moon,still in cub form,for a big bear hug*
*big return hug*
ddickinson: My day has been spend mainly sleeping again, with the exceptions of being woken up to make sure I take my medication and have something to drink. I did manage to finally gift Moon a game during one of these breaks from sleeping, which was lovely.

I woke up a few hours ago feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago. I am still feeling terrible, but compared to even earlier today I am feeling good. I am still very tired, but I don't feel as worn out and drained as I did. I think another long night of sleep and hopefully I will be feeling okay and no longer need to hibernate the whole day. :-)

*return hug*

Hello, little Blob! How are you?
*assumes the form of a fabulous man and makes a gloriously campy pose*
I'm feel awesome!
l0rdtr3k: *assumes the form of a fabulous man and makes a gloriously campy pose*
I'm feel awesome!
That is great to hear. *big hug*