It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: People are silly sometimes. Neighbor stops by with a pack of cigarettes, then says he's not sure if they'll be any good.
What they didn't realize is that I will exuberantly slice filters off as needed until I get the right dose.
That's funny, as long as they're not menthol I happily cut filters all day long. :-)
Antimateria: your neighborhood sounds a bit shady.
If some weird stranger offers you a smoke you would be wise to actually say no and go buy your own.
My neighborhood is a road made of rocks and dust miles away from anywhere.
The neighbor is helping immeasurably since I have no way presently to get to the nearest town and I was gradually approaching the "would knife a baby seal in both its pretty little eyes while giggling like a lunatic for cigarettes" stage of withdrawal.
EndreWhiteMane: That's funny, as long as they're not menthol I happily cut filters all day long. :-)
Used to do that quite a bit with someone I knew locally before they got stabbed to death by their deranged roommate. Would split a pack of lights with them and send filter chunks flying.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: My neighborhood is a road made of rocks and dust miles away from anywhere.
The neighbor is helping immeasurably since I have no way presently to get to the nearest town and I was gradually approaching the "would knife a baby seal in both its pretty little eyes while giggling like a lunatic for cigarettes" stage of withdrawal.
what? you stopped smoking? I don't really like smoking but it is a habit. I wouldn't knife anyone because of that. For that I don't even need a reason.. =P

..it was a dark sudden joke. I will prob quit sometime but then what else do I have?
If you are addicted to something isn't it like you need to fill the void with something else? I haven't filled anything in a while. =D
Antimateria: what? you stopped smoking? I don't really like smoking but it is a habit. I wouldn't knife anyone because of that. For that I don't even need a reason.. =P

..it was a dark sudden joke. I will prob quit sometime but then what else do I have?
If you are addicted to something isn't it like you need to fill the void with something else? I haven't filled anything in a while. =D
I stopped smoking in the same way that people stop eating when they can't get to the grocery store.
Antimateria: what? you stopped smoking? I don't really like smoking but it is a habit. I wouldn't knife anyone because of that. For that I don't even need a reason.. =P

CarrionCrow: I stopped smoking in the same way that people stop eating when they can't get to the grocery store.
It is actually almost the same thing.. you need just a lot of dicipline and something else to think for a change.
Positive mind can quit many things.. I'm trying to get there at some point. =)

Edit: I'm not trying to stop smoking because it isn't "cool" anymore. I just don't like that smoke so much like I remember liking it before. It has tasted bad for a while.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Antimateria
Antimateria: It is actually almost the same thing.. you need just a lot of dicipline and something else to think for a change.
I wasn't quitting. I just ran out. Got stuck. Just resupplied, back to smoking just fine.
I wish you all a nice evening/afternoon :)
**Big hugs with champagne**
and a happy "saint Nicolas" for all the kids... ♥
Antimateria: It is actually almost the same thing.. you need just a lot of dicipline and something else to think for a change.
CarrionCrow: I wasn't quitting. I just ran out. Got stuck. Just resupplied, back to smoking just fine.
That's ok too.. hopefully that baby seal thinks again after going in your path again. =)
Empress_Owl: I wish you all a nice evening/afternoon :)
Thank you, lady. :-)
Empress_Owl: I wish you all a nice evening/afternoon :)
And a big *Grinch hug* for you. :-)
Stilton: Thank you, lady. :-)
So... you're a big kid, that's it ? ;-) **big happy hug**
EndreWhiteMane: And a big *Grinch hug* for you. :-)
A grunch ? :) **Big silly owly hug back**
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: I know I've mentioned hanging onto money for when something new pops up, but am I the only person who gets annoyed with waiting to the point of wanting to say fuck it and just impulse buying so I'm not sale watching anymore?
I'm doing a bit of that too, looking again at things I decided I didn't want for some reason. Currently eyeing at B17 Mighty Naff and wondering if I'll have enough patience to get through incomprehensible controls and find whatever joy there is in the thing. Less than a quid is no big penalty, but dammit I've got principles!!
Hello all.Want advice.
I just want to say Mount and blade warband is on sale and i am still playing the first mount and blade game.Game debate says my graphic does not meet the minimum requirements for warband only,but i just downloaded a demo from steam and it did work on setting it to directx 7 and had to put it on low because of lag in the desert with oasis.
System requirements only mention you need a 64 mb graphic card,i have an ati radeon 9200 se one with 128 mb and amd athlon 3000 xp+ 2167 mhz,everything else meets the requirements.
So now i wonder should i buy the game warband it could be also for the future,don't know when it will be on discount again.And yes i want to buy it here on gog.
And I would like to ask related to that.. Is warband and those only for multiplayer? Or is there something for singleplayer?
Fonzer: Hello all.Want advice.
I just want to say Mount and blade warband is on sale and i am still playing the first mount and blade game.Game debate says my graphic does not meet the minimum requirements for warband only,but i just downloaded a demo from steam and it did work on setting it to directx 7 and had to put it on low because of lag in the desert with oasis.
System requirements only mention you need a 64 mb graphic card,i have an ati radeon 9200 se one with 128 mb and amd athlon 3000 xp+ 2167 mhz,everything else meets the requirements.
So now i wonder should i buy the game warband it could be also for the future,don't know when it will be on discount again.And yes i want to buy it here on gog.
It might be a case of buying it and trying it. If it works (or if you can get it to work) all well and good. Otherwise GOG offer their 30 day refund for games that don't work. I'd contact support and find out if you can get a refund because of your particular concerns.