It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Oh, I've got the babbling a lot down. ;) But it would probably be better for my grade if I said some sensible things as well
Pacing.. It always sound wiser when you take a long pause and then say after a long babble something profound. ;)
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Sounds like a busy day.
But you are more advanced on the "usual home stuff than me", I am at like -1000% :D
**adding to the list :
- Go and vote
- Go and pick up all the stuff we forgot at our friend's place friday night**
+__+ ...

-1000 % ... :D hihihi
AgentBirdnest: *sniff* I'm scared of getting one more point... I don't want to have more stars than my Empress. It's not right :'-O,'',',',,',',',,',',,'
No big plans for me. My tree is up, but still needs some decorations, so I'll do that today. Other than that, just random cleaning and... *shudder* laundry >__<
Of course it's not right >:-|
I'm gonna throw you in the Oubliette until you give me your 4 stars....

Cool, about the christmas tree !! :)
I finally decided we'll go for the plastic one... between the evil cat and the evil owlet... it's more than reasonable :)
ElTerprise: Hello Everyone *big hugs and waves*

Finally my batteres are fully recharged ^^ - how are you all doing?
Hey ELT !!! :))
**Big sunday hugs**
Cool that your batteries are recharged !! ^^
would you lend me one ?...
superstande: My Epic Journey is Accomplished!
Acquired:
1 kg of coffee (with hints of vanilla and cocoa)
:-|,,',',,',,',', I want some... please...
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Don't you just love the japanese?
Empress_Owl: **adding to the list :
- Go and vote
- Go and pick up all the stuff we forgot at our friend's place friday night**
+__+ ...

-1000 % ... :D hihihi
Of course it's not right >:-|

I finally decided we'll go for the plastic one... between the evil cat and the evil owlet... it's more than reasonable :)
Hey ELT !!! :))
**Big sunday hugs**
Hey Owl,I'm a teddy bear! Want to hug me?
superstande: A quick "first impressions" of Risen...
Great game so far, about 3 hours in.
Although it would be nice, if the dead wouldn't rise up after you loot their chest, and start screaming, "Thief!" or something...
I mean, I just beat that fellow and it was a tough fight, then I loot his chest and he gets up, accuses me and kills me, because I had very low hp :)
Are you sure you really killed him and that he was not just unconscious? Because with the NPCs they are often not really dead and you need to do a killing blow after they go down.
*Waves at ElT, Fearful, Blob, Sup*

Empress_Owl: Of course it's not right >:-|

But I can't help it! Would you rather have me stop posting? :'-(',',,'',',',',,''',

Plastic trees are nice. They don't shed (too many) needles, are easy to take care of, and are much easier to get through the doorway :-)
moonshineshadow: Are you sure you really killed him and that he was not just unconscious? Because with the NPCs they are often not really dead and you need to do a killing blow after they go down.
*sneaks behind moon and noms her hair*
AgentBirdnest: *Waves at ElT, Fearful, Blob, Sup*

But I can't help it! Would you rather have me stop posting? :'-(',',,'',',',',,''',

Plastic trees are nice. They don't shed (too many) needles, are easy to take care of, and are much easier to get through the doorway :-)
*begins to play with Agent's helmet*
Post edited December 06, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Yeah finally finished!
Attachments:
yoshis.jpg (473 Kb)
moonshineshadow: Yeah finally finished!
*jaw drop* :-O
Wow! That is quite seriously awesome as pluck! What a bunch of lucky people who will be getting those :-)
*Huge impressed hug*
Empress_Owl: Hey ELT !!! :))
**Big sunday hugs**
Hey Owl *big hug*
Yes...that was really necessary :)
Sure *hand over some life batteries ^^*
Looks like you really need them as well :)

Hello Agent *big hug*
How are you - aside from not wanting a fourth star? :)

Wow....impressive :D
*big hug*
moonshineshadow: Are you sure you really killed him and that he was not just unconscious? Because with the NPCs they are often not really dead and you need to do a killing blow after they go down.
Ah, you might be right. I took his belongings so I just presumed he was dead. So it must have been that, thanks!

Empress_Owl: :-|,,',',,',,',', I want some... please...
*gives Owl a big cup of coffee with vanilla and cocoa*
There you go! :)

ElTerprise: Hello Everyone *big hugs and waves*

Finally my batteres are fully recharged ^^ - how are you all doing?
Hello EIT! :)
Good to hear!
Fever is gone now, I think, so... good :)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by superstande
AgentBirdnest: But I can't help it! Would you rather have me stop posting? :'-(',',,'',',',',,''',

No... just give me your stars, it's fair enough :)
Yes... on the other hand, it doesn't smell nice pine scents... mine stinks.
Antimateria: Pacing.. It always sound wiser when you take a long pause and then say after a long babble something profound. ;)
I did that once for an essay on linguistics. Most of it was fairly average but I had one really intelligent-sounding sentence, and the professor liked it so much he upped my grade. :P

*hugs Agent* How's it going? :)

Woooooooow those are awesome! They look great. :D
Hooo myyy, they're so cute !!! :D
Congrats on the great work, Moon !!!
Wow !!!
FearfulSymmetry: I did that once for an essay on linguistics. Most of it was fairly average but I had one really intelligent-sounding sentence, and the professor liked it so much he upped my grade. :P
You see! you see! hahaahahaaa.. *falls from the chair* ..you see, it works!
*is a mad average scientist*
ElTerprise: Hello Agent *big hug*
How are you - aside from not wanting a fourth star? :)
*retwug*
Doing great today. I'm pretty sure. I don't really know anything for absolute 100% certain, but I think I'm great :-) How about yourself?