It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello guys, how are you? I'm doing fine, I will decorate the Christmas tree in a few hours.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you? I'm doing fine, I will decorate the Christmas tree in a few hours.
Already? You have one?
Post a pic when you are finished. =)
ddickinson: Just a quick hello before I go back to bed. I set my alarm just so I could check if there were any games for our lovely Moonshine, and there were! So hopefully I managed to finally get her one of her last remaining games. Of course, if any of you beat me to it then I will have to break your damn legs. :-)

*big silly hugs and sleepy waves*
Hi DD, glad you're getting lots of rest.
You're a pretty darn good ninja for a sick person. :-)
*big hug*
ddickinson: Just a quick hello before I go back to bed. I set my alarm just so I could check if there were any games for our lovely Moonshine, and there were! So hopefully I managed to finally get her one of her last remaining games. Of course, if any of you beat me to it then I will have to break your damn legs. :-)

*big hug*

Please everyone give some +1s to dd :-)

Also since I kept my promise I am allowed to get the other game myself right?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you? I'm doing fine, I will decorate the Christmas tree in a few hours.
Antimateria: Already? You have one?
Yes I do, I will try.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi DD, glad you're getting lots of rest.
You're a pretty darn good ninja for a sick person. :-)
*big hug*
But it is Moon, I have been trying to get her a gift for ages. :-)
Plus I need to be up for my medication, so it's okay. As soon as I have that and a nice drink I will be back to my hibernation as I am still so very very tired.

*sleepy hug*
Antimateria: Already? You have one?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I do, I will try.
No pressure!
..said some one in diving suit when he read it wrong.
moonshineshadow: Also since I kept my promise I am allowed to get the other game myself right?
No, someone else might want to gift you a game. :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I do, I will try.
Antimateria: No pressure!
..said some one in diving suit when he read it wrong.
Hehe! :)
moonshineshadow: Also since I kept my promise I am allowed to get the other game myself right?
ddickinson: No, someone else might want to gift you a game. :-)
*grumbling hug*

Empress_Owl: Seems that I arrive too late one more time... tant pis
*extra big comforting hug for owl*
Post edited December 06, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Good *your time of day* to all! :-)

I hope the weekend is treating you well.
moonshineshadow: *grumbling hug*
If no one get you it before the deal expires then I am sure it will be okay if you pick it up. :-)

*big hug*
moonshineshadow: *grumbling hug*
ddickinson: If no one get you it before the deal expires then I am sure it will be okay if you pick it up. :-)

*big hug*
*makes cute sounds and wobbles wanting hugs*
ddickinson: [...] Of course, if any of you beat me to it then I will have to break your damn legs. :-)

I'd like to see you try that with how tired and sleepy you are. ;-P

On a tad more serous note - hope to see you feeling better and fitter really soon.

And hello everyone else, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.
LeoLR: Good *your time of day* to all! :-)

I hope the weekend is treating you well.
You have listened too many social justice warriors. Now you are scared to say what even is your time.. Just kidding. ;)

*hugs* =D

..weekend kinda sucked, I think I stress too much about life with no reason.

*beer commercial*

It's all good now!

Edit: yesterday my most fun time was with The Dig game until I reached those obscure puzzles and I still try.. I have no freaking clue how to get forward, I like voice acting though.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Antimateria