It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Hello?

Bought Broken Sword 2... Been thinking that when having some fever, point and click is pretty much the only genre I can manage to get into. Started Technobabylon and wanted to beat my head into a wall for never trying it before :P ... something good coming out of the fever, I guess.

To add to what was talked about Trine(s) ... Finnish game industry in my opinion isn't doing to great these days. Probably good if they'd concentrate on simpler games, or at least on old school style 2D games... Angry Birds was a hit yeah. But Pixel Piracy... from what I've heard... not so great.
Hello!

Downfall is a great point & click adventure game and it's still free from the publisher's website if you wanted to give it a try. However given its extremely dark nature graphically and storywise, I'm not sure it'd help haha. Still, www.screen7.co.uk if you want it (look under Free Games).
superstande: Hello?

Bought Broken Sword 2... Been thinking that when having some fever, point and click is pretty much the only genre I can manage to get into. Started Technobabylon and wanted to beat my head into a wall for never trying it before :P ... something good coming out of the fever, I guess.

To add to what was talked about Trine(s) ... Finnish game industry in my opinion isn't doing to great these days. Probably good if they'd concentrate on simpler games, or at least on old school style 2D games... Angry Birds was a hit yeah. But Pixel Piracy... from what I've heard... not so great.
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello!

Downfall is a great point & click adventure game and it's still free from the publisher's website if you wanted to give it a try. However given its extremely dark nature graphically and storywise, I'm not sure it'd help haha. Still, www.screen7.co.uk if you want it (look under Free Games).
thanks! downloading it now... Ah there's a remake on its way too :)
Seems dark but very interesting... Although I might have to finish Technobabylon first but this sounds just perfect!

oh, how are you doing? Any new games you are getting into?
Post edited December 06, 2015 by superstande
Good morning. *yawns*

Awfully quiet in here. Well, what did I expect on a Sunday morning.
Yezemin: Good morning. *yawns*

Awfully quiet in here. Well, what did I expect on a Sunday morning.
Good morning!
Yeah, I think lots of people were up late last night.
I'm only up because of had some aching pains that came along with the fever, but feeling actually better now.
You got anything from the sale?
superstande: Good morning!
I'm only up because of had some aching pains that came along with the fever, but feeling actually better now.
It's good that you are feeling better. :)

Except for a whole barrage of mystery games I didn't get much from the sale. I couldn't resist Avadon and Avernum, but as of today I'm not buying anything from my wishlist anymore because of Secret Santa.
superstande: Good morning!
Yezemin: It's good that you are feeling better. :)

Except for a whole barrage of mystery games I didn't get much from the sale. I couldn't resist Avadon and Avernum, but as of today I'm not buying anything from my wishlist anymore because of Secret Santa.
Thanks.
I think you got some good solid rpg games there. Epic and lots of details.
superstande: Thanks.
I think you got some good solid rpg games there. Epic and lots of details.
That's exactly what I expect from those games. Nice to have a confirmation.

Biathlon starts soon, so I think I'm going to log off now. I don't want to miss the start.

Take care.
Happy independence day Finland! Though it seems to mean less and less every year.
Good morning, everyone!

>__ô
Did it happen? ,',',','',:-|

edit : *Phew*... Well, this is it, CFFA Thread. An Agent should never have more stars than his supervisor. I refuse to be promoted before my Empress. So, this will be my last post on these forums until Owl gets her 4th star. See you in a few months. It's been fun.

... (disclaimer : I'm kidding.)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, everyone!
>__ô
Did it happen? ,',',','',:-|
edit : *Phew*... Well, this is it, CFFA Thread. An Agent should never have more stars than his supervisor. I refuse to be promoted before my Empress. So, this will be my last post on these forums until Owl gets her 4th star. See you in a few months. It's been fun.
... (disclaimer : I'm kidding.)
*big hug* So you mean I should not hit the green button but instead the red one? :P
Antimateria: Happy independence day Finland! Though it seems to mean less and less every year.
Happy Independence Day!
*goes to wikipedia* Only 2 years until the centennial? :-o
moonshineshadow: *big hug* So you mean I should not hit the green button but instead the red one? :P
Would you really do it if I said yes? :-)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *big hug* So you mean I should not hit the green button but instead the red one? :P
AgentBirdnest: Would you really do it if I said yes? :-)
Of course *cough* ;-)

*what a silly question, of course not hug*
moonshineshadow: Of course *cough* ;-)

*what a silly question, of course not hug*
Pfft... you are no fun ;-)

*big joking hug*
Good morning, dear thread :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
I hope you're all doing great.

Today's plans :
- finish to reinstall completely my work computer (87% done)
- clean the mess the owlets always do (-4369% done)
- install the christmas tree (0% done)
- watch another Star Wars movie with the eldest owlet (0% done)
- buy more GOG games (0% done)
- search for more christmas presents (0% done)
- take care of the usual home stuff (-543% done)
- take some rest, knit, and maybe watch a movie (0% done)
Empress_Owl: Good morning, dear thread :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
I hope you're all doing great.

Today's plans :
- finish to reinstall completely my work computer (87% done)
- clean the mess the owlets always do (-4369% done)
- install the christmas tree (0% done)
- watch another Star Wars movie with the eldest owlet (0% done)
- buy more GOG games (0% done)
- search for more christmas presents (0% done)
- take care of the usual home stuff (-543% done)
- take some rest, knit, and maybe watch a movie (0% done)
Good noon, Owl!
**Big hug with even more coffee** (Sounds like you'll need it ô__ô)
I am doing great, thanks :-) How about your feathery self? Sounds like quite an epic Sunday! Hope it goes well!

**Another big bon courage hug to get you through the day**