It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will I be fat if I eat five donuts everyday? o.O
bela555: Will I be fat if I eat five donuts everyday? o.O
Yes but what's it going to matter when all of your teeth have rotted and fallen out? :P

Like I should talk. XD
ddickinson: So you want to be a bad-donkey? I see. You know of course that I will have to tell Owl you have been smoking and drinking? She will be so disappointed in you for smoking those horrible things. :-)

*silly hug*
Humph... *puts out cigar, but keeps drinking, and saves some for Owl* :-p
Stilton: Peas, loose, piled individually and steaming.

A straight helmet is definitely the way forward, rather than sideways like before. :-)

How's your day been? The sale seems to be ticking over pleasantly enough. No major surprises, but one or two collectibles here and there.
CarrionCrow: That sounds good. (Unless they're sweet peas. Then they're slop to give someone you dislike.)

Yep. Walk with a sideways horned helmet on long enough, especially while tired, and it's just a matter of time before you're having to repair holes in drywall.

It's been at times both dull as hell and extremely active. Fortunately, everything is done now so I can go back to sitting on my ass relatively stress-free.

Picked up three games earlier, up to 25 in total if I include grabbing Moment of Silence the day before the sale started.
What's been catching your eye?
I've been looking at the cheaper end of the sale (its in my nature) and sizing up some odds which have taken my eye in the past but which I didn't go for. Supreme Ruler (both), Samorost 2, Sword of the Samurai, Samaritan Paradox (why all these esses?), Galactics Assaults (oops, went a bit Sgwissgar there). They look like they could offer some fun, and at such low prices it doesn't really matter if they don't. Kind of treading water, I suppose.
tinyE: Yes but what's it going to matter when all of your teeth have rotted and fallen out? :P

Like I should talk. XD
You're scaring me! I think I will eat only four :P
Yes, but not as fat as if you eat ten. :-)
Stilton: I've been looking at the cheaper end of the sale (its in my nature) and sizing up some odds which have taken my eye in the past but which I didn't go for. Supreme Ruler (both), Samorost 2, Sword of the Samurai, Samaritan Paradox (why all these esses?), Galactics Assaults (oops, went a bit Sgwissgar there). They look like they could offer some fun, and at such low prices it doesn't really matter if they don't. Kind of treading water, I suppose.
True, with prices that low, there's not much investment even if they're all unappealing to you. And if you're looking for something insane, I think both Vangers and Harvester will fill the bill if you don't have one or both of them already.
Stilton: ''Silly bollocks' is a term generally used for a male who is doing or has done something foolish or stupid. Colloquialisms get a pretty broad use a lot of the time, partly though laziness and partly because of the evolution of a language, so the original meaning often gets buried under all sorts of variants. But this is what I'd use it for.

As for the bear trap, I'd do my level best to keep my nuts well away, whatever the cost. :-0
Okay, that's good to know. Not even sure exactly where my brain picked that phrase up, but it's been using the term lately. Figured that I might as well mention it to someone with more insight, see what the deal was.

You and me both. ;)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Humph... *puts out cigar, but keeps drinking, and saves some for Owl* :-p
Too late, she will smell the smoke. Plus that is an American beer, she might as well be drinking water [/silly stereotyping]. Owl is French, she prefers wine. :-)
ddickinson: Thank you. I am really hoping this new stuff is just a slight side effect of everything, as the immune system acting up can be quite nasty. I will be getting some tests for that stuff as well, but my doctor is hopefully it is just an effect of everything and the lack of sleep.

They have to do something to get their own back for listening to you screaming over all those horrible games. Maybe they want a go as well but you keep hogging the computer. :-)
I hope so too. Want you to be feeling much better in the long run, back to doing whatever you want to.

Under normal circumstances, they couldn't give less of a shit about me or my self-inflicted pain. It's only because the roommates are gone and they can't grasp that absence doesn't mean their owners are gone forever. I keep trying to explain but it goes nowhere.
Stilton: I've been looking at the cheaper end of the sale (its in my nature) and sizing up some odds which have taken my eye in the past but which I didn't go for. Supreme Ruler (both), Samorost 2, Sword of the Samurai, Samaritan Paradox (why all these esses?), Galactics Assaults (oops, went a bit Sgwissgar there). They look like they could offer some fun, and at such low prices it doesn't really matter if they don't. Kind of treading water, I suppose.
CarrionCrow: True, with prices that low, there's not much investment even if they're all unappealing to you. And if you're looking for something insane, I think both Vangers and Harvester will fill the bill if you don't have one or both of them already.
Fearful gifted me Harvester a little while back, the wonderful Calvin Klein bespectacled creature, and Vangers looks too strange to even contemplate. Which also gives it some appeal, oddly. I mean, what the hell is it about?
that ninja squirrel animation, when you put a mystery game in your checkout, is really nice. i'm clicking from time to time on "grab mystery game" just to see it.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by apehater
ddickinson: Too late, she will smell the smoke. Plus that is an American beer, she might as well be drinking water [/silly stereotyping]. Owl is French, she prefers wine. :-)
Pfft... I'm an Agent. I don't have beer or wine. Just martinis B-|
Stilton: Fearful gifted me Harvester a little while back, the wonderful Calvin Klein bespectacled creature, and Vangers looks too strange to even contemplate. Which also gives it some appeal, oddly. I mean, what the hell is it about?
Good question. Some day I'll get around to playing it, then try to explain.
CarrionCrow: I hope so too. Want you to be feeling much better in the long run, back to doing whatever you want to.

Under normal circumstances, they couldn't give less of a shit about me or my self-inflicted pain. It's only because the roommates are gone and they can't grasp that absence doesn't mean their owners are gone forever. I keep trying to explain but it goes nowhere.
Which is anything that gets me out of the house and moving about again in the fresh air (I hate being cooped up indoors for too long. :-)

It could be worse, you could be stuck with cats. :-)
ddickinson: Which is anything that gets me out of the house and moving about again in the fresh air (I hate being cooped up indoors for too long. :-)

It could be worse, you could be stuck with cats. :-)
There are six of those to go with the three dogs. Much lower maintenance, have to say. The cats don't give a damn about anything except a place to sleep for 12 hours at a shot, food, water, being petted when and only when they wish to be, and having pieces of the house to ruin by sharpening their claws on them.