It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Hi, Grinch! Pumpkin pie sounds good. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: It wasn't bad, apparently laced with tranquilizers.
Agent should get star #4 tomorrow, another reason to party, yay! :-)
Is that the traditional recipe?

A 4-star Agent. We'd better salute him from now on...
EndreWhiteMane: Sleep well DD, hello everyone else.
Back from a good pumpkin pie coma. :-)
I LOVE this stuff. As in, too much. I'm not a big dessert person, but pumpkin pie and plain cheesecake are A-O.K. in my book.
EndreWhiteMane: It wasn't bad, apparently laced with tranquilizers.
Agent should get star #4 tomorrow, another reason to party, yay! :-)
Stilton: Is that the traditional recipe?

A 4-star Agent. We'd better salute him from now on...
I don't think so, maybe it has natural drugs in it like turkey. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Sleep well DD, hello everyone else.
Back from a good pumpkin pie coma. :-)
Ixamyakxim: I LOVE this stuff. As in, too much. I'm not a big dessert person, but pumpkin pie and plain cheesecake are A-O.K. in my book.
I'd take either of those over cake any day, I like my cheesecake with strawberries though. ;)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Yay, let's buy another game that looks like a massive disappointment...

Also, GOG? Links to my stuff are not forbidden. You know why they're not forbidden? Because I just paid money to buy the frigging things!
*slowly peeks out of bush*
o.- *scopes taking aim*
Fire at will!!!!

Everyone get your +1 blasters and have at Agent.
That is all.

Side note: Was hoping to push AB off the 1k cliff but 999 is just as fun. ; )
Post edited December 06, 2015 by dfektive
CarrionCrow: Yay, let's buy another game that looks like a massive disappointment...

Also, GOG? Links to my stuff are not forbidden. You know why they're not forbidden? Because I just paid money to buy the frigging things!
What did you buy?

I don't think GOG planned for anyone to ever have quite so many games...;-)
dfektive: *slowly peeks out of bush*
o.- *scopes taking aim*
Fire at will!!!!

That is all.

+1s applied. :-)
dfektive: *slowly peeks out of bush*
o.- *scopes taking aim*
Fire at will!!!!

That is all.

He's been had at. :-)
CarrionCrow: Yay, let's buy another game that looks like a massive disappointment...

Stilton: What did you buy?

Trine 3 and the crap needed to get Trine 3 for less AKA the extra Trine 2 items that feel weird to have in a front page bundle. Guessing the developer is very hard up for money after spending millions on a short, disappointing, at least semi-wreck of a game.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Stilton: What did you buy?

CarrionCrow: Trine 3 and the crap needed to get Trine 3 for less AKA the extra Trine 2 items that feel weird to have in a front page bundle. Guessing the developer is very hard up for money after spending millions on a short, disappointing, at least semi-wreck of a game.
I've only tried the first, which was OK enough to make me want the second. But the third looks like it takes a nosedive. I suppose they changed publishers or something - it takes determination to screw up something which is doing reasonably well.
Stilton: I've only tried the first, which was OK enough to make me want the second. But the third looks like it takes a nosedive. I suppose they changed publishers or something - it takes determination to screw up something which is doing reasonably well.
From everything I've read, it wasn't a publisher thing. It was good old-fashioned clusterfuckery on the developer's part. They spent so much money (literally millions from what I've read) trying to change the series' formula around that they kneecapped themselves, ending up with a short, cut-down, half-assed 3-D abortion version of what the first two games had.

And now, think I'm going to get some sleep, since I'm starting to doze. Have a good night. =)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Stilton: I've only tried the first, which was OK enough to make me want the second. But the third looks like it takes a nosedive. I suppose they changed publishers or something - it takes determination to screw up something which is doing reasonably well.
CarrionCrow: From everything I've read, it wasn't a publisher thing. It was good old-fashioned clusterfuckery on the developer's part. They spent so much money (literally millions from what I've read) trying to change the series' formula around that they kneecapped themselves, ending up with a short, cut-down, half-assed 3-D abortion version of what the first two games had.

And now, think I'm going to get some sleep, since I'm starting to doze. Have a good night. =)
Night Crow, sleep well.
CarrionCrow: From everything I've read, it wasn't a publisher thing. It was good old-fashioned clusterfuckery on the developer's part. They spent so much money (literally millions from what I've read) trying to change the series' formula around that they kneecapped themselves, ending up with a short, cut-down, half-assed 3-D abortion version of what the first two games had.
Beats me how things like that happen. To improve something you think, 'what do people like, and how can we make what they like better,' and not, 'we know what people like, so lets try something different and risk pissing them off and doing ourselves harm.' I don't get it.

And having artbooks and soundtrack or whatever it is as a separate purchase really does suck rather loudly.

Sleep well, Crow.

Its just gone two in the morning here, so I think I'm heading bedward, too.

Looks like you're holding the fort, Mr Grinch (and Moon if she's lurking somewhere...).

Have a good evening (and some more of that pumpkin pie, as well).

'Night all. :-)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: Beats me how things like that happen. To improve something you think, 'what do people like, and how can we make what they like better,' and not, 'we know what people like, so lets try something different and risk pissing them off and doing ourselves harm.' I don't get it.

And having artbooks and soundtrack or whatever it is as a separate purchase really does suck rather loudly.

Sleep well, Crow.

Its just gone two in the morning here, so I think I'm heading bedward, too.

Looks like you're holding the fort, Mr Grinch (and Moon if she's lurking somewhere...).

Have a good evening (and some more of that pumpkin pie, as well).

'Night all. :-)
Night Sir Viking, more pie it is. :-)
Sleep well.
Hello?

Bought Broken Sword 2... Been thinking that when having some fever, point and click is pretty much the only genre I can manage to get into. Started Technobabylon and wanted to beat my head into a wall for never trying it before :P ... something good coming out of the fever, I guess.

To add to what was talked about Trine(s) ... Finnish game industry in my opinion isn't doing to great these days. Probably good if they'd concentrate on simpler games, or at least on old school style 2D games... Angry Birds was a hit yeah. But Pixel Piracy... from what I've heard... not so great.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by superstande