It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Glad I put on the suit.
*hug back*
*drips on Grinch's feet*
EndreWhiteMane: Glad I put on the suit.
*hug back*
l0rdtr3k: *drips on Grinch's feet*
ewww
tinyE: Hey everyone, I didn't know where else to do this; I didn't want to start a separate thread, and it's not a cause for mourning because the guy was pretty old, but I want to give a shout out to the late Robert Loggia.

Yeah he had the brilliant movie career but all of us gamers owe him a nod for the work he did in this field.

Think I might rev up FreeSpace 2 today just to hear his mission briefings!
Seriously? Son of a bitch.

One of my favorite scenes from Lost Highway, and it features Robert Loggia being all kinds of awesome. Enjoy.
I heard some people say that Blackguards is shovelware. No,not at all. Shovelware means that the developer churned out the product quickly for a buck but this game Daedelic put quite a lot of effort in this game.Awesome atmosphere,good VA,nice soundtrack and the fact that it kinda reminds me of Berserk in some ways.
EndreWhiteMane: ewww
*smiles while I play with a ball of myself*
tinyE: Hey everyone, I didn't know where else to do this; I didn't want to start a separate thread, and it's not a cause for mourning because the guy was pretty old, but I want to give a shout out to the late Robert Loggia.

Yeah he had the brilliant movie career but all of us gamers owe him a nod for the work he did in this field.

Think I might rev up FreeSpace 2 today just to hear his mission briefings!
CarrionCrow: Seriously? Son of a bitch.

One of my favorite scenes from Lost Highway, and it features Robert Loggia being all kinds of awesome. Enjoy.
Great clip. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Great clip. :-)
One of the things I love about that clip? The bodyguards in the back saying nothing, knowing that shit was about to get crazy and putting their seatbelts on at the same time. That tells me that the whole scenario had happened before, at least once.

Also, hi there, everyone. -laughs- Sorry, had to lead in with the Lynch clip. Love that movie.

Hope you're all doing at least okay so far.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Great clip. :-)
CarrionCrow: One of the things I love about that clip? The bodyguards in the back saying nothing, knowing that shit was about to get crazy and putting their seatbelts on at the same time. That tells me that the whole scenario had happened before, at least once.

Also, hi there, everyone. -laughs- Sorry, had to lead in with the Lynch clip. Love that movie.

Hope you're all doing at least okay so far.
Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when they belted up with stone faces still in place. :)
Anyone else going to celebrate Festivus this year? or the Newhexadecium?
Erikspilivink: Anyone else going to celebrate Festivus this year? or the Newhexadecium?
Festivus sounds fun to me. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when they belted up with stone faces still in place. :)
Great movie. Pretty much utterly insane by the time it gets rolling, but it's a Lynch film. Goes with the territory.

Anyway, how are you doing?
Hello again...

apparently i feel asleep for some hours....
Szép volt , jó volt de megcsömörlöttem .

Eljött az idő , hogy elhagyjam a Gog közösséget ( mármint a fórumot ) Már semmi sem érdekel itt .

Köszönöm az elmúlt évek során küldött ajándékokat , a nekem küldött üzeneteket , hozzászólásokat . ( kivéve a kekeckedőket )

Nem fogok többé ajándékokat kérni vagy játék kódokat cserélni . Ne próbáljatok kapcsolatba lépni velem , én sem fogok veletek . Minden közösségi funkcíót letíltottam , semmire nem fogok válaszolni .

További szép estét kívánok mindenkinek .

Viszlát .
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when they belted up with stone faces still in place. :)
CarrionCrow: Great movie. Pretty much utterly insane by the time it gets rolling, but it's a Lynch film. Goes with the territory.

Anyway, how are you doing?
Doing well, back from work and eating lunch.
How's your day, any new games?
Painted_Doll: Szép volt , jó volt de megcsömörlöttem .

Eljött az idő , hogy elhagyjam a Gog közösséget ( mármint a fórumot ) Már semmi sem érdekel itt .

Köszönöm az elmúlt évek során küldött ajándékokat , a nekem küldött üzeneteket , hozzászólásokat . ( kivéve a kekeckedőket )

Nem fogok többé ajándékokat kérni vagy játék kódokat cserélni . Ne próbáljatok kapcsolatba lépni velem , én sem fogok veletek . Minden közösségi funkcíót letíltottam , semmire nem fogok válaszolni .

További szép estét kívánok mindenkinek .

Viszlát .
I hope Google got it right for me....
I'm sorry to hear that and i hope you might change your mind eventually. I wish you a good evening too and take care!
EndreWhiteMane: Doing well, back from work and eating lunch.
How's your day, any new games?
Woke up at 2. Couldn't go back to sleep. Was screaming at the timer at 6 while at least seventy-five percent asleep, when I couldn't go back to bed because I had things to do. After that, it's been a combo of housework before the roommates get back and trying to shake the cobwebs out.

Picked up Stick It To The Man, Deadnaut and Supreme Ruler 2020 when the rotation switched. Not high priority stuff, but still list items.
Trying out Bound by Flame at the moment and liking it so far. The timing-based combat is good, even when emphasized by spiking the difficulty so I'll get my ass kicked by button mashing.