It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: You have new glasses ? :-D cool !!! what do they look like ?...
I've just learnt yesterday that my owlet will have to wear some... he'll get them next xeek normally... :-\
Well, I ordered them today, so they should be ready in a week or so. :) They're very dark grey (it looks mostly black) Calvin Klein glasses. The fact that I have a sort of contact lens service subscription means I get the frame for free, but I can only choose from about fifteen different types of glasses. This one looked best. :P My previous glasses were Calvin Klein ones as well, so I guess that brand just looks good on me. :)

That's not very fun, but on the other hand, he might see a lot better soon. I remember when I first got glasses a whole new world opened up for me. I had never been able to see so many details. :P
Post edited December 05, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
I could use a bit of help, years ago (maybe around 2008 or 2009) I played a flash game that was basically a clone of Samorost. The graphics were a bit more ethereal and darker (in terms of lighting) than samorost and there was a lot more prominent vegetation, graphically speaking. It used to be featured on one of those "list of time waster websites" "websites. Any idea what I might be talking about?
Hey everyone, I didn't know where else to do this; I didn't want to start a separate thread, and it's not a cause for mourning because the guy was pretty old, but I want to give a shout out to the late Robert Loggia.

Yeah he had the brilliant movie career but all of us gamers owe him a nod for the work he did in this field.

Think I might rev up FreeSpace 2 today just to hear his mission briefings!
Post edited December 05, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: Hey everyone, I didn't know where else to do this; I didn't want to start a separate thread, and it's not a cause for mourning because the guy was pretty old, but I want to give a shout out to the late Robert Loggia.

Yeah he had the brilliant movie career but all of us gamers owe him a nod for the work he did in this field.

That scene from Big still makes me smile, even after the 46th time :-)
tinyE: Hey everyone, I didn't know where else to do this; I didn't want to start a separate thread, and it's not a cause for mourning because the guy was pretty old, but I want to give a shout out to the late Robert Loggia.

AgentBirdnest: That scene from Big still makes me smile, even after the 46th time :-)
Big still is an quite enjoyable film.
hello?
EndreWhiteMane: hello?
Is it me you're looking for?
DELETE THIS!!!</span>
NoNewTaleToTell: Is it me you're looking for?
I sometimes pass outside your door. ;)
Post edited December 05, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
*hug?*
moonshineshadow: *hug?*
*BIG hug* :-)
EndreWhiteMane: *BIG hug* :-)
Can I hug too?
EndreWhiteMane: *BIG hug* :-)
l0rdtr3k: Can I hug too?
Let me put on the hazmat suit first so I don't get slimy.

OK, there ya go. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Let me put on the hazmat suit first so I don't get slimy.

*facehugs Grinch*
EndreWhiteMane: Let me put on the hazmat suit first so I don't get slimy.

l0rdtr3k: *facehugs Grinch*
Glad I put on the suit.
*hug back*