It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *big relaxing hug* :-p
I'm doing good. Finally, I've got nothing to complain about for the moment, which should be good news to everyone here ^^

Got any other plans for the rest of your weekend?
*big thank you hug*
Glad to hear that :)

No not really. It's going to be a lazy weekend for me - plus i'll have to work tomorrow night as well....
Prah: I have a random question:

Does mean that I have [url=http://i.imgur.com/9D5ubbh.png]the Digital Deluxe Edition that is offered?
I believe so, yes. "Collector's" and "Deluxe" edition seem to be the same thing, with the exact same extras.
And since the extras show up in your library, I'm pretty sure that means you have it.
Prah: I have a random question:

Does mean that I have [url=http://i.imgur.com/9D5ubbh.png]the Digital Deluxe Edition that is offered?
AgentBirdnest: I believe so, yes. "Collector's" and "Deluxe" edition seem to be the same thing, with the exact same extras.
And since the extras show up in your library, I'm pretty sure that means you have it.
Alright, thanks!
ElTerprise: *big thank you hug*
Glad to hear that :)

No not really. It's going to be a lazy weekend for me - plus i'll have to work tomorrow night as well....
Hopefully not another 13-hour shift tomorrow? ô__ô
AgentBirdnest: Hopefully not another 13-hour shift tomorrow? ô__ô
Thankfully not. It'll be around 8-10 hours....
ElTerprise: Thankfully not. It'll be around 8-10 hours....
Well, bon courage tomorrow. Hopefully you get some very good rest in-between, and have dreams of sexy sales... speaking of which - *runs to the front page* ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Well, bon courage tomorrow. Hopefully you get some very good rest in-between, and have dreams of sexy sales... speaking of which - *runs to the front page* ;-)
O.o....sexy sales? Are you talking about the anime games? :P
Thanks you :) *big thank you hug*
ElTerprise: O.o....sexy sales? Are you talking about the anime games? :P
Thanks you :) *big thank you hug*
Actually I was talking about that sexy Amikrog guy ♥__♥

n__o
AgentBirdnest: Actually I was talking about that sexy Amikrog guy ♥__♥

n__o
I see :)
Yes quite handsome ;)
Post edited December 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Everybody could you please... next time you see her... KNOCK OUT Moonshineshadowz with as many +1 as you can... for her lovely ninja stealthy skills, please ?
She just gave me Worms World Party... ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ \o/
Thank you Moon !!!!
**Big crushing happy thank-you hug**
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Owl! *super big hug* How are you? I just bought some nice earrings and a shiny new ring, and I picked out new glasses, so it's quite a good day.
You have new glasses ? :-D cool !!! what do they look like ?...
I've just learnt yesterday that my owlet will have to wear some... he'll get them next xeek normally... :-\
Post edited December 05, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Everybody could you please... next time you see her... KNOCK OUT Moonshineshadowz with as many +1 as you can... for her lovely ninja stealthy skills, please ?
*trying to catch Moon and give her +1s* ,',',):-|
AgentBirdnest: They are 8 and 10. The older is usually pretty calm and polite. The younger one has some behaviour and anger problems :-\ (thankfully he's getting some help for it, and doing better than he used to be.) They are usually very pleasant kids when they are by themselves, but when they get together, they get a bit wild :-p

Hope the new specs treat you well, and good luck with the contacts. (I know absolutely nothing about glasses, except that I should probably get some :-p)
Haha yes, that's usually the case with children. Put a few of them together and watch the chaos unfold. ;)

Well, if you're straining to see some things it might be time, yes. ;) I hope they'll turn out well too!
Fran Bow is on sale, I fully recommend it!
Empress_Owl: Everybody could you please... next time you see her... KNOCK OUT Moonshineshadowz with as many +1 as you can... for her lovely ninja stealthy skills, please ?
AgentBirdnest: *trying to catch Moon and give her +1s* ,',',):-|
*laughing hug* Awesome picture :D
Nothing like reading some Witcher to start the weekend.
NoNewTaleToTell: Fran Bow is on sale, I fully recommend it!
Get ready for a big hug.