It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone, how are you? :) Enjoying the weekend?
Hey Fearful !! :)) **Big late hug** I hope you're having a nice weekend as well !!
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope everyone is okey-dokey today.
Feeling OK here, about to get ready for work.
*hugs, waves, strong black coffee, hot cocoa*
Hey hello Endre !!! :)) **Big encouraging hug**
Good luck for your work !!!
AgentBirdnest: It's going alright here. Excited and nervous that I'll have to look after my nephews for a few hours later this morning. It's usually fun, but at the same time, they can be quite... "energetic" ,',','',',,',:-|
Awesome !!! :D what will you do ? :)
Post edited December 05, 2015 by Empress_Owl
EndreWhiteMane: Good luck with the kids, it's nice when people trust you just barely enough not to cancel their plans because I'm cheaper than a sitter with their children. ;)
Fixed that :-p

Kidding ;-) and thank you.
Empress_Owl: Ho... glad you're feeling better now then... :)
Eeer... it can happen yes :) bah... it's stiill better than a missing part of tooth (true story... at least it didn't happen to -me- ^^)
Good Gog! :-O Yes, I'd take a bruise over that!
Empress_Owl: Awesome !!! :D what will you do ? :)
I'm taking them up to the big hills overlooking the city. We'll spend some time walking around up there, seeing the sights (it is seriously beautiful as pluck!)
Other than that, dunno... board game maybe? õ__ô [/bad with kids]
Post edited December 05, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
EndreWhiteMane: Good luck with the kids, it's nice when people trust you just barely enough not to cancel their plans because I'm cheaper than a sitter with their children. ;)
AgentBirdnest: Fixed that :-p

Kidding ;-) and thank you.
Empress_Owl: Ho... glad you're feeling better now then... :)
Eeer... it can happen yes :) bah... it's stiill better than a missing part of tooth (true story... at least it didn't happen to -me- ^^)
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog! :-O Yes, I'd take a bruise over that!
Empress_Owl: Awesome !!! :D what will you do ? :)
AgentBirdnest: I'm taking them up to the big hills overlooking the city. We'll spend some time walking around up there, seeing the sights (it is seriously beautiful as pluck!)
Other than that, dunno... board game maybe? õ__ô [/bad with kids]
Pictures please? You can let the kids pick some of the pics=fun. :-)
AgentBirdnest: *waves to Fearful from the other end of the lonely and quiet thread* :-p

It's going alright here. Excited and nervous that I'll have to look after my nephews for a few hours later this morning. It's usually fun, but at the same time, they can be quite... "energetic" ,',','',',,',:-|

How are you doing?
Yep, it really was quiet. :) Doesn't help that I got distracted by work again too ...

Haha, how old are they? Sounds challenging but fun. :)

I'm doing quite well. I picked out some new glasses this morning as my old ones sorely needed an update. And I had a good discussion about my contact lenses, which have been making my eyes so dry that I couldn't wear them, so hopefully there will be a solution for that as well.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
EndreWhiteMane: Pictures please? You can let the kids pick some of the pics=fun. :-)
Sure :-) Sounds like fun.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope everyone is okey-dokey today.
Feeling OK here, about to get ready for work.
*hugs, waves, strong black coffee, hot cocoa*
*big hug* :)

Empress_Owl: Hey Fearful !! :)) **Big late hug** I hope you're having a nice weekend as well !!
Hey Owl! *super big hug* How are you? I just bought some nice earrings and a shiny new ring, and I picked out new glasses, so it's quite a good day.
Good afternoon everyone :)

Finally home from the 13 hour work shift.....
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you, hugging you too! :)
l0rdtr3k: *very slimmy hug*
Ha! :) You got me there!
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone :)

Hello my friend! :)

I'm home too after a 6 hour of extra school... We are tired! :)

How are yoi doing other than that?
Post edited December 05, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, it really was quiet. :) Doesn't help that I got distracted by work again too ...

Haha, how old are they? Sounds challenging but fun. :)

I'm doing quite well. I picked out some new glasses this morning as my old ones sorely needed an update. And I had a good discussion about my contact lenses, which have been making my eyes so dry that I couldn't wear them, so hopefully there will be a solution for that as well.
They are 8 and 10. The older is usually pretty calm and polite. The younger one has some behaviour and anger problems :-\ (thankfully he's getting some help for it, and doing better than he used to be.) They are usually very pleasant kids when they are by themselves, but when they get together, they get a bit wild :-p

Hope the new specs treat you well, and good luck with the contacts. (I know absolutely nothing about glasses, except that I should probably get some :-p)
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone :)

\o/ Congrats on surviving! Will you finally get some rest now?

Oh, and good 'fternoon.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
I have a random question:

Does mean that I have [url=http://i.imgur.com/9D5ubbh.png]the Digital Deluxe Edition that is offered?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello my friend! :)

Hello :)

Hm....i'm fine i think....

AgentBirdnest: \o/ Congrats on surviving! Will you finally get some rest now?

Oh, and good 'fternoon.
Of course :D
My back desperately needs some rest and my voice needs to recover as well :)
How are you?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello my friend! :)

ElTerprise: Hello :)

Hm....i'm fine i think....

AgentBirdnest: \o/ Congrats on surviving! Will you finally get some rest now?

Oh, and good 'fternoon.
ElTerprise: Of course :D
How are you?
Nice! :) but why you think though?
ElTerprise: Of course :D
How are you?
*big relaxing hug* :-p
I'm doing good. Finally, I've got nothing to complain about for the moment, which should be good news to everyone here ^^

Got any other plans for the rest of your weekend?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! :) but why you think though?
Well i'm not entirely certain about that "fine" thing....guess i have to eat something first ;)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! :) but why you think though?
ElTerprise: Well i'm not entirely certain about that "fine" thing....guess i have to eat something first ;)
Alright! :)