It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Awww. But if you gamble until you have no money left you'll give us the chance to ninja gift you :P
Four words - one thousand sixty five. I need to be ninja gifted like I need another 100 pounds of fat added to my body.

There are undoubtedly non-insane people who'd not only appreciate such a gesture, but might actually get around to playing their gift sometime before the sun explodes. =)
low rated
moonshineshadow: Awww. But if you gamble until you have no money left you'll give us the chance to ninja gift you :P
CarrionCrow: Four words - one thousand sixty five. I need to be ninja gifted like I need another 100 pounds of fat added to my body.

There are undoubtedly non-insane people who'd not only appreciate such a gesture, but might actually get around to playing their gift sometime before the sun explodes. =)
sure you dont want anything ;)
ScammerAlert: sure you dont want anything ;)
Yes, I just got through saying that. The people here are decent. They don't need to expend money on generosity that others would be able to make better, far more immediate use of.
CarrionCrow: There are undoubtedly non-insane people who'd not only appreciate such a gesture, but might actually get around to playing their gift sometime before the sun explodes. =)
Somehow I doubt this :D
(at least not in this thread)
moonshineshadow: Somehow I doubt this :D
-laughs- Maybe not. Game counts do tend to be rather high here. Regardless, I've got more than I'll need for the next 5 years. Thank you for the thought, though. =)
moonshineshadow: Somehow I doubt this :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Maybe not. Game counts do tend to be rather high here. Regardless, I've got more than I'll need for the next 5 years. Thank you for the thought, though. =)
Then I'll have to settle for *ninja hugs* :P
Oh fantastic...looks like my notifications are following their own will again -.-
It's only been two days? It's felt like a week...

I return from the darkest dankest depths of... THE LIBRARY!

It's not even a mystical one.

Anyways I need to procrastrinate less... next year.

ElTerprise: Oh fantastic...looks like my notifications are following their own will again -.-
They kinda do that.
moonshineshadow: Then I'll have to settle for *ninja hugs* :P
Fair enough. But not too many, don't want people thinking I've gotten away from my usual waving. ;P
j0ekerr: It's only been two days? It's felt like a week...

I return from the darkest dankest depths of... THE LIBRARY!

It's not even a mystical one.

Anyways I need to procrastrinate less... next year.

They kinda do that.
Greetings :)

Thanks for the laugh :)

Yes notifications really annoy me since GOG "fixed" the account tab....
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Oh fantastic...looks like my notifications are following their own will again -.-
It's been doing that for a couple days now. Kept getting told I had chat messages after checking what triggered the notice to begin with. Three or four times, then it went away by itself.
I see that dipshit aka fucktard aka fan3l has been annoying people with his leech like requests for games.
I shouldn't have been nice and simply told him to bugger off the first time. And announce his identity to the heavens.
Not that it did him any good, my fellow threaddites do have an actual brain when gifting people.

It's the people who simply post the codes in the forum who attract these sorts of scavengers. It's like throwing trash out the window.
----
Speaking of notifications. Macs are a joke, an unfunny one, and you can't convince me otherwise.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
moonshineshadow: Then I'll have to settle for *ninja hugs* :P
CarrionCrow: Fair enough. But not too many, don't want people thinking I've gotten away from my usual waving. ;P
Of course ;-)
CarrionCrow: It's been doing that for a couple days now. Kept getting told I had chat messages after checking what triggered the notice to begin with. Three or four times, then it went away by itself.
Yes...those are the easy ones. I just had a reply notification that refused to go away for over an hour....and the mac-only updates tend to have persistent notifications for me....

But at least i am actually getting notifications again...few days ago i didn't get any....
j0ekerr: I see that dipshit aka fucktard aka fan3l has been annoying people with his leech like requests for games.

I shouldn't have been nice and simply told him to bugger off the first time. And announce his identity to the heavens.

Not that it did him any good, my fellow threaddites do have an actual brain when gifting people.

It's the people who simply post the codes in the forum who attract these sorts of scavengers. It's a lot like throwing trash out the window.
Well spoken :)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ElTerprise
j0ekerr: Speaking of notifications. Macs are a joke, an unfunny one, and you can't convince me otherwise.
Haven't used one of those since junior high school. Big surprise incoming - I go with whatever system lets me play the most games.