It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yellow_wolf: I don”t know why you are sayng this. It”s your problem what you think.
Plus, the fact that you suddenly changed your location from Romania to Other certainly doesn't help your case ;-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Want? Nope of course not, it is tons of work :P

On a serious note, if you want to, feel free to donate games :-)
Figuring you can get them to people who check out before they start expiring.

All items have been sent to you.

EndreWhiteMane: Things are pretty good, sorry to hear about the headache, those just take all the joy out of life.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUY IS ONE AND THE SAME AS FAN3L
****************************SCAMMER ALERT!************************
yellow_wolf: I don”t know why you are sayng this. It”s your problem what you think.
There is no point in you continuing to be here. You won't get anything else from anyone who frequents this thread.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Plus, the fact that you suddenly changed your location from Romania (where fan3l is from) to Other certainly doesn't help your case ;-)
Besides, if I want to give my games away to some insane asshole from Romania, I'll give them to Licurg!
tinyE: Besides, if I want to give my games away to some insane asshole from Romania, I'll give them to Licurg!
There's something to be said for a person who's dedicated enough to be a game's cheerleader for literally years.
tinyE: Besides, if I want to give my games away to some insane asshole from Romania, I'll give them to Licurg!
CarrionCrow: There's something to be said for a person who's dedicated enough to be a game's cheerleader for literally years.
I adore him. XD He's rude as hell and a bit mental but he's honest and never plays any favorites.

And Sacrifice isn't a bad game once you figure out what the hell you are doing. :P
Stupid damned weather...finally gets warm enough to put the dogs out for a bit, now it's looking like they'll be a sandstorm so I need to bring them back in. Wonderful.
AgentBirdnest: Evening, Sup. Hope you'll be feeling better in no time, and that headache goes straight to the depths of hell where it belongs >:-O ....... Ahem... Sorry, I tend to get carried away ;-)
That is great to hear about your wife! Hope her recovery goes perfect and smooth.

Going alright on my end.
Thanks.
...only alright? Well... I hope it turns Very Good at some point ;)
tinyE: And Sacrifice isn't a bad game once you figure out what the hell you are doing. :P
Yeah, that game's got just a bit of a learning curve to it. Just a little.
CarrionCrow: There's something to be said for a person who's dedicated enough to be a game's cheerleader for literally years.
A very effective cheerleader, too. He got me to buy it (but not actually play it yet :-p)
CarrionCrow: Stupid damned weather...finally gets warm enough to put the dogs out for a bit, now it's looking like they'll be a sandstorm so I need to bring them back in. Wonderful.
Sounds lovely....constantly changing weather is a real joy ;)
AgentBirdnest: A very effective cheerleader, too. He got me to buy it (but not actually play it yet :-p)
Same here :D
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ElTerprise
superstande: Thanks.
...only alright? Well... I hope it turns Very Good at some point ;)
For now, yeah... hopefully my quiet evenoon plans will get me higher. Thank you :-)
AgentBirdnest: A very effective cheerleader, too. He got me to buy it (but not actually play it yet :-p)
Don't feel bad. I have hundreds of games in that particular pile.

ElTerprise: Sounds lovely....constantly changing weather is a real joy ;)
Yep, it's fantastic. The tradeoff for not worrying about freezing pipes is having three fair-sized dogs inside, spastic as hell and bored out of their minds so they get into stuff. Good times. And tomorrow, it's back to being shitty cold, so they'll be inside all day again.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: For now, yeah... hopefully my quiet evenoon plans will get me higher. Thank you :-)
You're going to smoke weed?

Just kidding :P

CarrionCrow: Yep, it's fantastic. The tradeoff for not worrying about freezing pipes is having three fair-sized dogs inside, spastic as hell and bored out of their minds so they get into stuff. Good times. And tomorrow, it's back to being shitty cold, so they'll be inside all day again.
Freezing pipes sound awful....oh my ...you're living in area with really changeable weather.
Sounds like a true paradise ;)
ElTerprise: Freezing pipes sound awful....oh my ...you're living in area with really changeable weather.
Sounds like a true paradise ;)
Indeed. An idyllic combination of dust and weeds that resembles the most butt-fucking-ugly sections of any Fallout game, combined with weather that's 90 percent either sweltering hot or very cold.
CarrionCrow: Indeed. An idyllic combination of dust and weeds that resembles the most butt-fucking-ugly sections of any Fallout game, combined with weather that's 90 percent either sweltering hot or very cold.
So you wouldn't notice an apocalypse immediately then? Aside from the possible zombies and mutants of course :)
But knowing that kind of weather would make it easier to survive such situations i guess....

Hm...honestly in that case i prefer the cold and rainy weather we usually have here :)