It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Amnesia the Dark Descent is a very good game.
Empress_Owl: Do you have it ?... DO YOU WANT IT ???? ,',,',,',',>:-| **desperate** ^^
I have it already. Maybe to Moon for the community giveaway?
Soccorro: *sneaks into thread and jumps on endre's lawn*

WOOHOO THREAD!

Starting my 3 year nursing program in april! (at least it looks like i will)
CONGRATS !!!!! \o/
♪(┌・。・)┌

Empress_Owl: Do you have it ?... DO YOU WANT IT ???? ,',,',,',',>:-| **desperate** ^^
EndreWhiteMane: I have it already. Maybe to Moon for the community giveaway?
:'-(',',,',',,',',,, ho....... ok
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Empress_Owl
I think I will be calling it a day. I am not feeling the best at the moment and I seem to be burning up a little, which along with some other stuff is not a good sign, so most likely I will be visiting a lot less for a while while I get some rest. But it is nothing to worry about, I will be fine. I will still try to pop in now and then, but I doubt I will be up to long visits. Take care, everyone! And have a lovely day!

*big hugs and silly waves*
Stilton: Have some fun with this. :-)
That's way too cool, especially the razor. :-)
ddickinson: I think I will be calling it a day. I am not feeling the best at the moment and I seem to be burning up a little, which along with some other stuff is not a good sign, so most likely I will be visiting a lot less for a while while I get some rest. But it is nothing to worry about, I will be fine. I will still try to pop in now and then, but I doubt I will be up to long visits. Take care, everyone! And have a lovely day!

Get some rest and take care of yourself. We'll be here. :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ddickinson: I think I will be calling it a day. I am not feeling the best at the moment and I seem to be burning up a little, which along with some other stuff is not a good sign, so most likely I will be visiting a lot less for a while while I get some rest. But it is nothing to worry about, I will be fine. I will still try to pop in now and then, but I doubt I will be up to long visits. Take care, everyone! And have a lovely day!

Take care and get some rest, DD. :-) Its been fun being daft and having a good natter. :-)

Take care, DD... we won't go anywhere... **biggest hug**
Stilton: Have some fun with this. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: That's way too cool, especially the razor. :-)
Did you try the hairdryer? I can't choose between the two. :-)

Hooo... :'-( I hope you'll be okay. Please take care of yourself, DD.
*Really big hug*

Okay...take care of yourself and i hope you'll feel better later *big hug* :)
EndreWhiteMane: That's way too cool, especially the razor. :-)
Stilton: Did you try the hairdryer? I can't choose between the two. :-)
Gave him a Mohawk with the razor and then a good blow dry. :-)
Kindly beat the living crap out of ElT (gently of course!!) with +1s, etc. for his lovely generosity! :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Kindly beat the living piss out of ElT (gently of course) with +1s, etc. for his lovely generosity! :-)
Consider him beaten and pee-free. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Kindly beat the living crap out of ElT (gently of course!!) with +1s, etc. for his lovely generosity! :-)
I opted for the gentlemanly handshake, but it did the same thing :-)

Now lets give him a Mohawk and blow dry!!
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: I opted for the gentlemanly handshake, but it did the same thing :-)

Now lets give him a Mohawk and blow dry!!
Whatever works ;-)

*gets out the clippers*
I've got me some things need doing. I shall return. Stay happy, folks. :-)