It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Yes, I like searching for gifts... :))
Eeer, no, we don't have any fireplace... :-\ unfortunately... I miss enjoying a warm and cosy log fire... u___u
Stilton: You could put them on their beds, its just as good. :-) Is there a link to your wishlist anywhere? I wanted to check something...
https://www.gog.com/u/LaPtiteBete/wishlist
ddickinson: [...] It would indeed. I have never tired it, but does it still need a lot of work before it becomes a full release? [...]
I haven't used it myself, but from the comments I read, it looks like it's still got a long way to go.

ddickinson: [...] GOG-time? Do you mean like soon™? :-)
Do you even have to ask? ;-P

EndreWhiteMane: The stupid ninja squirrel. :/
Are you sure? I thought she was only interested in stealing the season gifts.
Stilton: You could put them on their beds, its just as good. :-) Is there a link to your wishlist anywhere? I wanted to check something...
Good idea yes !..... :)) thanks !!
Eeer... I give it to you if you take one of my games in return >:-p meeheheh
AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT
SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE
n___n
EndreWhiteMane: https://www.gog.com/u/LaPtiteBete/wishlist
Thank you!
AgentBirdnest: *Kafwoosh* B-|

(Did I overdo it? *whistling* :-o ...)
HHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHH !!!!!! ,',',,',',,',',,' :-O
EndreWhiteMane: The stupid ninja squirrel. :/
HypersomniacLive: Are you sure? I thought she was only interested in stealing the season gifts.
It was yesterday before she started stealing stuff.
moonshineshadow: If you don't find a good home, send the code to me and I'll add it to the community giveaway :-)
I am sure Hyper will find someone to nominate for it :P
(same goes for the other games you mentioned)
Ho, good idea !! :) thanks !! I'll do that, if nobody wants them here...
Ho, you little traitor !!! >:-\
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good idea yes !..... :)) thanks !!
Eeer... I give it to you if you take one of my games in return >:-p meeheheh
AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT
SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE
n___n
Oh no, Endre spoiled your plan! Mwahahahaha!!

Thank you for your offers, but I have all of them already. :-)

EDIT: The same for your offers, too, Endre :-)
Empress_Owl: I don't know... any nice game that I don't already have... ! I didn't check what could pop up actually...
Aaaaw :'-| ... tant pis...
Yes, I liked "among the sleep" very very much. That's almost the higher lever of "scary" I can bear :-D
To think it took me >20 years to be able to play more than 5 minutes of "Alone in the Dark"... ;-)
So any game from your wishlist will be good. That is good to know. :-)

I don't mind scary games. I really enjoyed Outlast, but I have not played Amnesia yet, and I did not really like Among the Sleep, especially the subplot to it all. But I am glad you enjoyed it.

*big brave hug*

EndreWhiteMane: Poor thing's just to the left of where it says "GRAB $3.00 MYSTERY GAMES".
Ah, I don't think I see it on the mobile site. :-(

AgentBirdnest: *Kafwoosh* B-|

(Did I overdo it? *whistling* :-o ...)
Erm... Is that Endre's lawn it has spread to? O_O

HypersomniacLive: I haven't used it myself, but from the comments I read, it looks like it's still got a long way to go.

Do you even have to ask? ;-P
Are we the only two to not have used it? Does that mean when it takes over and brainwashes the rest it will be up to us to save them all? :-)
Stilton: Oh no, Endre spoiled your plan! Mwahahahaha!!

Thank you for your offers, but I have all of them already. :-)

EDIT: The same for your offers, too, Endre :-)
Both of you drive a hard bargain... >:-\
ddickinson: Was there a snowman on the picture before?
(Sorry if I am missing something, I have only had a few hours sleep this week so I am a little off at the moment.)
EndreWhiteMane: Poor thing's just to the left of where it says "GRAB $3.00 MYSTERY GAMES".
And judging by the overturned sled I suspect the ninja squirrel also knocked out Santa.
ddickinson: So any game from your wishlist will be good. That is good to know. :-)

I don't mind scary games. I really enjoyed Outlast, but I have not played Amnesia yet, and I did not really like Among the Sleep, especially the subplot to it all. But I am glad you enjoyed it.

*big brave hug*
I have Outlast but I freaked out as soon as I got out of my car, I could even not enter the hospital :"(
So... would you like to try Amnesia ? Do you have it ?
LeoLR: And judging by the overturned sled I suspect the ninja squirrel also knocked out Santa.
I think the squirrel STOLE that sled and was trying to make a getaway when she crashed. :/
ddickinson: So any game from your wishlist will be good. That is good to know. :-)

*big brave hug*
Empress_Owl: I have Outlast but I freaked out as soon as I got out of my car, I could even not enter the hospital :"(
Amnesia the Dark Descent is a very good game.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Empress_Owl: I have Outlast but I freaked out as soon as I got out of my car, I could even not enter the hospital :"(
I played it with my partner and we had lots of fun.

But. It is not a hospital... *big scary lightning strike* ...It is an asylum. *scary music* :-)

I do have the game, I have just not gotten around to playing it yet.

EndreWhiteMane: Amnesia the Dark Descent is a very good game.
Have your played Outlast? There is a scene on the DLC that I am sure all the guys will love. O_O
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Ah, I don't think I see it on the mobile site. :-(
Attachments: