It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: *sneaks into thread and jumps on endre's lawn*

WOOHOO THREAD!

Starting my 3 year nursing program in april! (at least it looks like i will)
EndreWhiteMane: That's awesome news! Congratulations. :-)
Careful on the lawn, I haven't cleaned up after the dog yet. :-)
*steps into Dog poop*

Don't care, sh*t happens! *starts dancing*
AgentBirdnest: Huh?
(Where did it go? ô__ô)
No idea. The mega list of 3 convos I had decided to pull a Houdini on me..
Stilton: Are you talking about Eastenders?
Do you know I have never actually seen any of the soaps, so I really couldn't say. But given what I hear about them, it very well could be Eastenders. Except Outlast has less rape and a better storyline. :-)

WOOHOO THREAD!

Excellent news!!!!!

WOOHOO THREAD!

Stilton: Excellent news!!!!!
Thank you!!! :D
AgentBirdnest: Ho, right :-p
It might be a good idea to place second ARK™ in the thread :P
But it must be hidden that EtC is not able to find it ;)
Stilton: Are you talking about Eastenders?
ddickinson: Do you know I have never actually seen any of the soaps, so I really couldn't say. But given what I hear about them, it very well could be Eastenders. Except Outlast has less rape and a better storyline. :-)
The soaps are loved by many and loathed by those who have better things to do with their time. I'm in the second group, by the way.... :-)
Soccorro: *steps into Dog poop*

Don't care, sh*t happens! *starts dancing*
Sounds like a good television show. "Dancing on Scheiß" :P

And Congrats :D
Good afternoon everyone .

* dead tired again *
EndreWhiteMane: Amnesia the Dark Descent is a very good game.
Do you have it ?... DO YOU WANT IT ???? ,',,',,',',>:-| **desperate** ^^
Stilton: The soaps are loved by many and loathed by those who have better things to do with their time. I'm in the second group, by the way.... :-)
Glad to hear you are among the normal. Or are we the minority? In which case that makes us the strange. Which is still good, who wants to be normal anyway, strange is much more fun. :-)
Stilton: The soaps are loved by many and loathed by those who have better things to do with their time. I'm in the second group, by the way.... :-)
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are among the normal. Or are we the minority? In which case that makes us the strange. Which is still good, who wants to be normal anyway, strange is much more fun. :-)
Strange is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free for all Thread Song of the Day

Today's number is one of my personal favorites

You Gotta Get What You Give
AgentBirdnest: Hooo! Very nice :-)
I always loved this one... I'm not even sure I've heard another song by them. Maybe I should listen to a few others. Thanks Billy, and I hope you are well :-)

edit : Ho wow, only one album? I didn't know it was such a short-lived band.
A one-hit (or arguably two-hit, with "Someday We'll Know") wonder indeed. I bought the MP3 album, mainly because of those two songs.
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are among the normal. Or are we the minority? In which case that makes us the strange. Which is still good, who wants to be normal anyway, strange is much more fun. :-)
*climbs on DD's lap and begins to fall asleep*
Have some fun with this. :-)