It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: But wouldn't a Daily Half mean half one day and half the next? [/more bad logic] :-)
Errrrrruhhhhh....shhhhgggu....
So... It's the Doubleday Single! (did I get it right this time?) :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I think we should all click the button at the same time and give her whiplash for killing that poor snowman.
Who killed a snowman?

AgentBirdnest: Errrrrruhhhhh....shhhhgggu....
So... It's the Doubleday Single! (did I get it right this time?) :-)
Yay! We have it. it is a double day sale. :-)
(I think, let's just say yes. Otherwise we might explode from all this bad logic.) :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Divine Divinity
**Extra big hug** Thank you! Have some more +1s for that.
(**still hugging you**)
EndreWhiteMane: I think we should all click the button at the same time and give her whiplash for killing that poor snowman.
ddickinson: Who killed a snowman?
The stupid ninja squirrel. :/
Stilton: Simple Christmases good. Stilton like simple Christmases. *beats chest to prove point...*

Its when they get too complicated that the fun starts to disappear. Luckily we've all decided to go the easy route this time.

It sounds like yours is going to be good :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I spent it at my friend's place last year as well and we had an excellent time just lazing about and watching christmas-y movies. And her father's an excellent cook (he worked in a restaurant) so the dinner is always lovely. :)

Simple is nice because it avoids fuss that detracts from the experience of just having a good tiem together. :)
I can see why this is becoming a regular thing....
ddickinson: Yay! We have it. it is a double day sale. :-)
(I think, let's just say yes. Otherwise we might explode from all this bad logic.) :-)
(I hope so! ElT is not around to revive me with his Agent Revival Kit™ again!)
*phew*! :-)
Stilton: Searching for presents is fun. :-) I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, so I'd better hurry up. Its great when you start ticking things off lists. Do your owlets have Christmas stockings?
Yes, I like searching for gifts... :))
Eeer, no, we don't have any fireplace... :-\ unfortunately... I miss enjoying a warm and cosy log fire... u___u
EndreWhiteMane: The stupid ninja squirrel. :/
Was there a snowman on the picture before?
(Sorry if I am missing something, I have only had a few hours sleep this week so I am a little off at the moment.)

AgentBirdnest: (I hope so! ElT is not around to revive me with his Agent Revival Kit™ again!)
*phew*! :-)
Oh, and Owl wants you to burn that squirrel for not giving her a game she wanted.

*passes Agent some matches*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: What game were you hoping to get from the mystery game if you could pick any game?

I already own them both, but thank you. Do you not like scary games at all?
I don't know... any nice game that I don't already have... ! I didn't check what could pop up actually...
Aaaaw :'-| ... tant pis...
Yes, I liked "among the sleep" very very much. That's almost the higher lever of "scary" I can bear :-D
To think it took me >20 years to be able to play more than 5 minutes of "Alone in the Dark"... ;-)
As long as were trading keys, would any of the thread regulars like:

INQUISITOR
SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD EDITION
VOLGARR THE VIKING
1954 ALCATRAZ
or
AGE OF WONDERS (yeah, right)

These are all spares I accumulated somehow. :-)
Stilton: Searching for presents is fun. :-) I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, so I'd better hurry up. Its great when you start ticking things off lists. Do your owlets have Christmas stockings?
Empress_Owl: Yes, I like searching for gifts... :))
Eeer, no, we don't have any fireplace... :-\ unfortunately... I miss enjoying a warm and cosy log fire... u___u
You could put them on their beds, its just as good. :-) Is there a link to your wishlist anywhere? I wanted to check something...
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Empress_Owl: Divine Divinity
AgentBirdnest: **Extra big hug** Thank you! Have some more +1s for that.
(**still hugging you**)
Thank -you- for adopting it... ;-)
**Bigger hug**
EndreWhiteMane: The stupid ninja squirrel. :/
ddickinson: Was there a snowman on the picture before?
(Sorry if I am missing something, I have only had a few hours sleep this week so I am a little off at the moment.)
Poor thing's just to the left of where it says "GRAB $3.00 MYSTERY GAMES".
ddickinson: Oh, and Owl wants you to burn that squirrel for not giving her a game she wanted.

*passes Agent some matches*
*Kafwoosh* B-|

(Did I overdo it? *whistling* :-o ...)
Empress_Owl: I wanted to try the mystery game too... but I had "consortium"... already have it :-((
Is someone interested to give him a nice home, please ?
If you don't find a good home, send the code to me and I'll add it to the community giveaway :-)
I am sure Hyper will find someone to nominate for it :P
(same goes for the other games you mentioned)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by moonshineshadow