It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do any of the regulars here fancy a Quest with the lovely Anna? I had a quick look on some wishlist but did not have much luck.
Stilton: They're one of my favourites. :-)

Hello, by the way - the thread is moving almost too fast to keep up with. Excellent decision about buying your son a toy gun - he needs a childhood and if any adults think that's the wrong toy, they have the problem and not you or Owlet Mk1.

It sounds like you've been busy getting Christmas together - I've done hardly anything. I must start today and be a serious festive Viking!
Me too !! Definitely my favourite comedy movies !! ^^
You're right, hello !!! :-o **Big owly viking hug** (we almost forget to be polite... :) ... all you lovely people talk far too much... !!)
Thanks for your support :) yes, I think they need a childhood more than ever, and it's a period of your life that passes so quickly... and never comes back... so I wish they enjoy it as much as they can... worries and stuff will have plenty of time later...
Ho, not at all !!! I've just started today :-D I was waiting to be paid, because last month was a bit difficult financially :) ... So I have still 3-4 kids presents to find, and 1 adult... :)
ddickinson: Do any of the regulars here fancy a Quest with the lovely Anna? I had a quick look on some wishlist but did not have much luck.
If you have it left over I'd definitely be interested in it. But I already have loads of games so if someone else would like to have it it should go to them. ;)
FearfulSymmetry: ...
Hey! I'm doing well, how are you?
I'm fine here too!
Good to hear that the plans for your dissertation are meeting your expectations!

Stilton: Sorry about the snowball, it was thrown with affection (if that's possible...).

Well done on your dissertation, its nice that all of your effort has been rewarded. :-) And Holy Grail as a celebration! That's a great film. I could watch Monty Python all day. I have Life of Brian put aside as one of my Christmas films - it seems very fitting at this time of year. I can already feel the quotes searching for a way out...!

I'm doing well. :-) I think I'll get stuck into some Christmas organizing a bit later - talking with DD has got me feeling even more festive and, until I get something substantial done, somewhat nervous... In the past when I've left things until too late its felt like being chased by goblin hoards (or similar). :-0
I imagine her response for that will go somewhat like this. :-)
ddickinson: Do any of the regulars here fancy a Quest with the lovely Anna? I had a quick look on some wishlist but did not have much luck.
Do you (or anyone else) have Divine Divinity ? I'm looking for a home for it too :)
[/advertisement]
FearfulSymmetry: If you have it left over I'd definitely be interested in it. But I already have loads of games so if someone else would like to have it it should go to them. ;)
I just won it from the mystery game, and I already have it (gifted from a lovely ninja gifter), so if you would like it you are more than welcome to it. But if you would like, we can wait a little then if no one else want it, then your Quest with Anna will be all set. :-)

Empress_Owl: Do you (or anyone else) have Divine Divinity ? I'm looking for a home for it too :)
[/advertisement]
I already have it, but thank you. In fact I have a spare copy as well. Sadly with these things there ends up being a lot of spare codes. *big thank you hug*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Do you (or anyone else) have Divine Divinity ? I'm looking for a home for it too :)
[/advertisement]
I was interested in it as a teen because of the box art :-p
(Give me a break, I was 14!! :-p)
LeoLR: I'm fine here too!
Good to hear that the plans for your dissertation are meeting your expectations!
Good to hear that! And yep, this definitely seems like good news. If I get to work on my preferred topic I'll be thrilled. :)

ddickinson: I just won it from the mystery game, and I already have it (gifted from a lovely ninja gifter), so if you would like it you are more than welcome to it. But if you would like, we can wait a little then if no one else want it, then your Quest with Anna will be all set. :-)
Seems fine to me! :D

While we're trying to give away spare keys ... I still have a copy of System Shock 2 if there's anyone who doesn't have that yet.
[/advertisement]
AgentBirdnest: I was interested in it as a teen because of the box art :-p
(Give me a break, I was 14!! :-p)
I see... Are you still interested, now you're 16 ? :)
ddickinson: But... then how can they be daily deals? o_O
Because it's the Daily Double! *beewowbeewowbeewow*

(... Does the gameshow "Jeopardy!" exist over there? :-))
FearfulSymmetry: Seems fine to me! :D

While we're trying to give away spare keys ... I still have a copy of System Shock 2 if there's anyone who doesn't have that yet.
I think it will be hard to gift those kind of games to the people here, too many ninja gifters who no doubt unlocked the code themselves. But thank you for the offer (I already own the game). :-)

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Because it's the Daily Double! *beewowbeewowbeewow*

(... Does the gameshow "Jeopardy!" exist over there? :-))
But doesn't that mean two of something a day, not every two days?
EndreWhiteMane: The first round is for 2 days, then it will change every day.
Only thing new is Dreamfall chapter 4.

Missed it by that much. :-)
Thanks for the reminder. I need to update my backups. :-)
I wonder if the GOG version received the updated engine as well.
FearfulSymmetry: ...
Hey! I'm doing well, how are you?
LeoLR: I'm fine here too!

Stilton: Sorry about the snowball, it was thrown with affection (if that's possible...).

Well done on your dissertation, its nice that all of your effort has been rewarded. :-) And Holy Grail as a celebration! That's a great film. I could watch Monty Python all day. I have Life of Brian put aside as one of my Christmas films - it seems very fitting at this time of year. I can already feel the quotes searching for a way out...!

I'm doing well. :-) I think I'll get stuck into some Christmas organizing a bit later - talking with DD has got me feeling even more festive and, until I get something substantial done, somewhat nervous... In the past when I've left things until too late its felt like being chased by goblin hoards (or similar). :-0
LeoLR: I imagine her response for that will go somewhat like this. :-)
Excellent!!

I'll put it here so fearful can see it. :-)
Attachments:
ddickinson: I think it will be hard to gift those kind of games to the people here, too many ninja gifters who no doubt unlocked the code themselves. But thank you for the offer (I already own the game). :-)
Yeah, but I figure I might as well keep trying until it expires. :P I've been trying to gift that one away since the last sale but it seems like everyone has it by now. :)
Stilton: Excellent!!

I'll put it here so fearful can see it. :-)
Haha, oh yes, that would be a good way of taking revenge. You read my mind, Leo. ;)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, but I figure I might as well keep trying until it expires. :P I've been trying to gift that one away since the last sale but it seems like everyone has it by now. :)
Of course, it is always worth a try, especially as the code will expire soon.