It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I did not even think of facecam, I figured we would hear the screaming, crying, and the noises of you fainting without a facecam :-). Are facecams popular for horror games? I don't really watch many streams or things like that, but I guess as a professional streamer it would be nice for people to have a face to relate to, especially if you are after more viewers.

As much fun as it would be, I would leave the recording and just enjoy the game. Recoding it could make it seem more like work than fun. I am sure you telling us will be just as much fun. :-)

=====

I think I had better call it a night. My head is killing me at the moment and hopefully some sleep will help.

Have a lovely evening, everyone, and I hope you all have a good nights sleep.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Well i don't that much streams either but having a facecam is quite common when streaming a horror game or doing a Let's Play of it....
Yes but what i could do would recording it and then create something like a best of :)

I wish you a good night DD *big good night hug* Sleep well and get better :)
AgentBirdnest: Evenight, everyone...
Hope all is going well, and so forth... Will now attempt to catch up the last couple hours :-)
Good evening Agent *big hug*
Doing good here - thankfully my cat just fell asleep again i was worriying he would keep me awake the whole night.
What about you?
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: *quick goodnight hug before I go to bed*

I hope you are doing well? Hopefully I will speak to you tomorrow and you will get a good nights sleep badge.

Take care and have a lovely evening.
AgentBirdnest: *quick return goodnight hug*

Yes, doing well. Hope you sleep well. goodnight, DD :-)
Found a game for you:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/341010/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_10
:-)
AgentBirdnest: Evenight, everyone...
Hope all is going well, and so forth... Will now attempt to catch up the last couple hours :-)
Good evening. =)

Have fun speed reading. ;)
ElTerprise: Good evening Agent *big hug*
Doing good here - thankfully my cat just fell asleep again i was worriying he would keep me awake the whole night.
What about you?
Evening, ElT.
Good news, both about you and the kitty :-)
Doing good here. Just beginning to get tired, but I need to put the last finishing touches on my Owl Appreciation Day project before falling asleep ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Found a game for you:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/341010/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_10
:-)
Hahaha... Very nice :-D
For a moment I was worried this would be a game about dinosaur boobs. Glad to be mistaken :-)
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Have fun speed reading. ;)
Evenoon, Crow. I think I got the gist of everything. Twitch, wives, cats, naps, and Billy's song of the day :-)
Post edited August 05, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Mm..apparently Win10 has some sort of screen recording abilities because when i started Terraria it told me about a shortcut which opens a menu with a screen recorder (but from i read it's only able to record the last 30s of gameplay).....
AgentBirdnest: Evening, ElT.
Good news, both about you and the kitty :-)
Doing good here. Just beginning to get tired, but I need to put the last finishing touches on my Owl Appreciation Day project before falling asleep ;-)
Thank you. Well since he's asleep i was able to restore some stuff to the newly installed OS. But i'm also getting tired now :).

Glad to hear that - well in that case i don't want to hinder you :)
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Thank you. Well since he's asleep i was able to restore some stuff to the newly installed OS. But i'm also getting tired now :).

Glad to hear that - well in that case i don't want to hinder you :)
*both tired hug*
You're not hindering anything. Just finished it :-)
AgentBirdnest: *both tired hug*
You're not hindering anything. Just finished it :-)
Good. And i just got my restored Terraria settings including the server world running again :D
ElTerprise: Good. And i just got my restored Terraria settings including the server world running again :D
Good news \o/
LaPtiteBete: [...]
It is still International Owl Appreciation Day for 6 hours and 3 minutes here!
I had to do something once I found out what day it was. So... This is what happens when you give an Agent with a free evening some construction paper. (Sorry for the total plagiarism :-p)
Attachments:
Post edited August 05, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Good news \o/
Well i haven't really done much with that server world aside from testing the server. But we can use it for a session in the future :)

On another note:
Just got an BE update. The GOGwiki is working again :D
ElTerprise: Well i haven't really done much with that server world aside from testing the server. But we can use it for a session in the future :)

On another note:
Just got an BE update. The GOGwiki is working again :D
Two bits of good news \o/

*syncing* ... and *cheers to Barefoot Monkey for all the outstanding work*
AgentBirdnest: Two bits of good news \o/

*syncing* ... and *cheers to Barefoot Monkey for all the outstanding work*
Yes. Really great work . And he fixed really fast. .:)
It's always interesting to me that no matter how good a particular movie might be, a text-based, or even partially text-based form is almost always so much better.

Watched the Battle Royale movie yesterday, and now I'm reading the manga version. The manga is absolutely superior to the movie, and the original novel form is better than the manga.
Alright folks. It's time for me to go to sleep. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves* See you all tomorrow :)
ElTerprise: Alright folks. It's time for me to go to sleep. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves* See you all tomorrow :)
Night, sleep well.
Where'd everyone go???

Bah never mind, gonna go play something......