It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Haha... really, it couldn't be closer to a screensaver. You could probably fall asleep for an hour and wake up 3 chapters ahead of where you were when you fell asleep :-p
Yes. And i actually liked that game to certain degree because of that it was really relaxing to play :P
l0rdtr3k: Doing fine,thanks. Waifu's been rather energetic and she wants to play tonight.
I see, well have fun. :-)
victor vran silliness? i've been away for a bit, what pray tell happened?
Crewdroog: victor vran silliness? i've been away for a bit, what pray tell happened?
There was a GOG exclusive code given with the game. That code could only be redeemed via an internet connection using the in-app multiplayer area (or something like that). People took it out of proportion and cried DRM, despite the fact the game itself is 100% DRM-Free and the code only unlocks items readily available in the game.
Crewdroog: victor vran silliness? i've been away for a bit, what pray tell happened?
ddickinson: There was a GOG exclusive code given with the game. That code could only be redeemed via an internet connection using the in-app multiplayer area (or something like that). People took it out of proportion and cried DRM, despite the fact the game itself is 100% DRM-Free and the code only unlocks items readily available in the game.
ah, so same old, same old. lol

edit: it was probably by the same people that cry about game exclusives and blah blah blah. "you should get the weapons b/c you earn them, not b/c of a code, cheaters". <-- totally me btw,
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: ah, so same old, same old. lol
Pretty much, except people seem to be getting more angry, abusive, insulting, and things like that these days. :-(
l0rdtr3k: Doing fine,thanks. Waifu's been rather energetic and she wants to play tonight.
ddickinson: I see, well have fun. :-)
We played all night yesterday. She was always very genki.
ddickinson: Or maybe they are removing the forum. :-(
Then we'll move to our own. If I recall correctly, both Moon and Owl mentioned they could start their own forum if the worst happened here.
ddickinson: There was a GOG exclusive code given with the game. That code could only be redeemed via an internet connection using the in-app multiplayer area (or something like that). People took it out of proportion and cried DRM, despite the fact the game itself is 100% DRM-Free and the code only unlocks items readily available in the game.
That part is actually patched out of the game now. Once per Installation (according to description in the library) the exclusive stuff is available in the hub area of the game
ElTerprise: Yes. And i actually liked that game to certain degree because of that it was really relaxing to play :P
That's a good point. Pressing all those buttons and keys are taking away the ability to hold some hot chocolate while you play :-)
I think I am going to go to a proper sit-down restaurant by myself. I feel self conscious sitting by myself, but I'm craving their food and I guess I can just read stuff on my phone. :P
l0rdtr3k: We played all night yesterday. She was always very genki.
Genki?

AgentBirdnest: Then we'll move to our own. If I recall correctly, both Moon and Owl mentioned they could start their own forum if the worst happened here.
That is true. I guess we will just have to wait and see. *crosses fingers*

ElTerprise: That part is actually patched out of the game now. Once per Installation (according to description in the library) the exclusive stuff is available in the hub area of the game
So does it not need an internet connection now? Is it bundled with the game offline with the patch?

Fantasysci5: I think I am going to go to a proper sit-down restaurant by myself. I feel self conscious sitting by myself, but I'm craving their food and I guess I can just read stuff on my phone. :P
That sounds nice. What kind of restaurant do you feel like visiting?

And hello, I believe we have not spoken before. Are you a hugger or a waver?

*hug or wave*
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: So does it not need an internet connection now? Is it bundled with the game offline with the patch?
Well the multiplayer still a Haemimont Account but the exclusive content doesn't need it anymore:
The GOG version of Victor Vran unlocks for you several bonus in-game items.

To unlock the special items, you must start a single player game first. The items will be recived the first time the user walks into the hub, once per installation (not per in-game character), if they haven't already been given (e.g. via the old redeem mechanism).
Please make sure your game is updated to the version 2.00 (update from 29.07.2015) or later.
ddickinson: That sounds nice. What kind of restaurant do you feel like visiting?

And hello, I believe we have not spoken before. Are you a hugger or a waver?

*hug or wave*
I feel like Olive Garden. Free unlimited breadsticks, and their chocolate moose desert is just drool worthy. And hi! I'm a hugger! *hugs*
Ooookay...

I think some people care a little bit too much about their internet forum rep that doesn't really mean anything.