It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: Alright folks I need some help. I am trying to find a fun ARPG/Hack 'n Slash (diablo clone, etc etc) to play. So far I have played both torchlights (meh), Fate: Traitors Soul (fun, but losing me b/c no skill trees), Din's Curse (UI meh), Path of Exile (LOVE but computer too stupid to play), and of course the old diablos (all three).

Any suggestions? I am downloading Sacred Gold, Van Helsing 1 and Nox.

hello!
GreenDamsel: Sacred Gold and Titan Quest.

Come back when you finish these.
CarrionCrow: Seems like Neil wants a continued excuse to throw things. He might be in a bad relationship.

That sounds like some thrilling reading in general. If the throw things/don't throw things debate goes for more than two paragraphs, you might want to consider switching to a pure adrenaline I.V.
Loud music can only do so much.
GreenDamsel: There were 2 papers about their collaborative innovation testing methods. About 40 pages.
I was looking at titan quest last night. Maybe I will just cave in and buy it. Thanks! :)
AgentBirdnest: :-O NOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooooooo!!

What will I do?! Read a book? This is insane! Wha... Oh, nevermind, I'll be asleep.;-)
Hopefully they will be fixing stuff...
ddickinson: Shall we take bets? We can bet on general maintenance, fixing things, breaking things, something galaxy related, or something else?

I will go with breaking things. :-)
D-chan!*snuggles*
How's you and your partner? I hope you both are enjoying the new life together.
Crewdroog: ...
Hello, Crew! *big hug*

How are you today?

ElTerprise: I'll go with fixing and breaking things ;)
That is cheating. You have to decide, will they fix more than they break, or break more than they fix? :-)
Penitenciagite! Penitenciagite!

Looks like we're in for a site overhaul.
l0rdtr3k: D-chan!*snuggles*
Good day, little blob! *hugs*

Me and my lovely wife are doing great, thank you. Nothing much has changed, we have been together long enough that marriage is not too big a step, although it is exciting. It gives us a lot more legal rights as a married couple, which is nice.

How are you?
ddickinson: Hello, Crew! *big hug*

How are you today?

That is cheating. You have to decide, will they fix more than they break, or break more than they fix? :-)
Probably the latter :)
Edit: I go with more breaking than fixing things :)
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
j0ekerr: Penitenciagite! Penitenciagite!

Looks like we're in for a site overhaul.
Maybe they are tired of all the drama and are going to nuke the forum from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. Mostly. :-)
ddickinson: Maybe they are tired of all the drama and are going to nuke the forum from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. Mostly. :-)
There's been more drama after the whole Victor Vran sillyness? Or is that one still going?

I have been kind of away.
ddickinson: Shall we take bets? We can bet on general maintenance, fixing things, breaking things, something galaxy related, or something else?

Add another vote for breaking things. :P
ElTerprise: He...you were faster. I was about to write that Dungeon Siege 1 is basically a screensaver :P
Haha... really, it couldn't be closer to a screensaver. You could probably fall asleep for an hour and wake up 3 chapters ahead of where you were when you fell asleep :-p

General maintenance that fixes galaxy and breaks something else ;-)

I'll go with, throw everything out the window, smash anything resilient with a mallet, then redecorate with IKEA furniture, while they slowly bring the new custom made chairs.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: There's been more drama after the whole Victor Vran sillyness? Or is that one still going?

I have been kind of away.
Sadly so, most of it taken too far, but that seems to happen a lot on the internet.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/tits_tits_tits_tits_tits_tits_tits_ass_ass_ass_ass
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo_redux_gog_fix_your_forum
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fuck_fuck_fuck_jizz_cunt_asshole_blowjob_cock
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/alright_gog_time_to_end_this_shit

FearfulSymmetry: Add another vote for breaking things. :P
But what do we get as a prize? :-)

AgentBirdnest: General maintenance that fixes galaxy and breaks something else ;-)
Or maybe they are removing the forum. :-(
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ddickinson
Crewdroog: ...
ddickinson: Hello, Crew! *big hug*

How are you today?

ElTerprise: I'll go with fixing and breaking things ;)
ddickinson: That is cheating. You have to decide, will they fix more than they break, or break more than they fix? :-)
dd! I am doing well today, how are you?
l0rdtr3k: D-chan!*snuggles*
ddickinson: Good day, little blob! *hugs*

Me and my lovely wife are doing great, thank you. Nothing much has changed, we have been together long enough that marriage is not too big a step, although it is exciting. It gives us a lot more legal rights as a married couple, which is nice.

How are you?
Doing fine,thanks. Waifu's been rather energetic and she wants to play tonight.
Crewdroog: dd! I am doing well today, how are you?
I am doing good, thank you. Nothing new to complain about, just enjoying my boring days stuck at home. :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing well. *hugs*