It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: ah, so same old, same old. lol

edit: it was probably by the same people that cry about game exclusives and blah blah blah. "you should get the weapons b/c you earn them, not b/c of a code, cheaters". <-- totally me btw,
In hindsight, the funny part is that the stuff they give will only carry a player a short distance into the game.

I thought getting an unlimited healing potion would be a difficulty curve breaker. Turns out, the unlimited one only does a fraction of the healing, then has to sit on cooldown for a while.
Take that shit into hard mode and the monsters laugh at you before tearing you apart.
How does one resist buying a game with the awesome title: Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion?

Looks like we better get our talking done today, there may be no tomorrow!

Aloha folks, not doing very well overall today but things seem to be getting a bit better.
Last night my heart freaked out (it does that) and that set off my anxiety big time.
The two problems 'feed' on each other so I spent a bit of time in the ER.

I'm extremely tired and a bit drugged today but the heart has mostly settled down.
I suppose the 'procedure' they want to do to try to keep it in rhythm is going to have to happen. Been expecting that.

Enough! Let's talk about games or movies or nurses or boobs or something! :-)
Hope you are all doing fantastic+ today.
ElTerprise: Well the multiplayer still a Haemimont Account but the exclusive content doesn't need it anymore:

The GOG version of Victor Vran unlocks for you several bonus in-game items.

To unlock the special items, you must start a single player game first. The items will be recived the first time the user walks into the hub, once per installation (not per in-game character), if they haven't already been given (e.g. via the old redeem mechanism).
Please make sure your game is updated to the version 2.00 (update from 29.07.2015) or later.
ElTerprise:
That is nice of the developers, at least they bothered to address peoples concerns. I guess they originally tried to link it online to encourage people to try the multiplayer?

Fantasysci5: I feel like Olive Garden. Free unlimited breadsticks, and their chocolate moose desert is just drool worthy. And hi! I'm a hugger! *hugs*
I hope you have a lovely time at the restaurant. And now I have a craving for chocolate moose. :-)

Yay, another hugger! *big hug* :-)
AgentBirdnest: That's a good point. Pressing all those buttons and keys are taking away the ability to hold some hot chocolate while you play :-)
Exactly :)
Fantasysci5: I think I am going to go to a proper sit-down restaurant by myself. I feel self conscious sitting by myself, but I'm craving their food and I guess I can just read stuff on my phone. :P
That actually sounds really fun. I've never done that myself, but would love to give it a try. Just relaxing and enjoying some good food without the social stuff... Sounds lovely. (Not that I dislike the social stuff. It's great. Sometimes being alone can be great too though.)
Hope it goes well if you do it :-)
ddickinson: That is nice of the developers, at least they bothered to address peoples concerns. I guess they originally tried to link it online to encourage people to try the multiplayer?
Yes seems so. But atleast they changed it. That happened after the Q&A session they had here on the forum...
Fantasysci5: I think I am going to go to a proper sit-down restaurant by myself. I feel self conscious sitting by myself, but I'm craving their food and I guess I can just read stuff on my phone. :P
I do it a lot. nothing wrong with it. bring a book or something. it's actually quite nice and relaxing, you just dine at your own pace and enjoy the food conversation free.
If nothing else, those threads turned out to have some potential for fun.

I love how the game stays the same -

Attack someone people don't like, and it's great.
Attack someone who supposedly has stature in the "community", and people freak out.

It's never about not doing something because it's wrong across the board, it's only a matter of who you do it to.
Crewdroog: ah, so same old, same old. lol

edit: it was probably by the same people that cry about game exclusives and blah blah blah. "you should get the weapons b/c you earn them, not b/c of a code, cheaters". <-- totally me btw,
CarrionCrow: In hindsight, the funny part is that the stuff they give will only carry a player a short distance into the game.

I thought getting an unlimited healing potion would be a difficulty curve breaker. Turns out, the unlimited one only does a fraction of the healing, then has to sit on cooldown for a while.
Take that shit into hard mode and the monsters laugh at you before tearing you apart.
lol that is so awesome then!
Used to do that at a local bar. Sit down, read a book, have some sodas and not give a shit about anything but being comfortable.
As my partner will be home from work soon I will say my goodbyes so I can get some more things done. I hope you all have a lovely morning/evening/day! Try to behave while I am away. :-)

*hugs and sily waves*
Fantasysci5: I feel like Olive Garden. Free unlimited breadsticks, and their chocolate moose desert is just drool worthy. And hi! I'm a hugger! *hugs*
I decided to look up breadsticks to find out what the hell they were.

And then I came across this.

America, Fat Yeah!
Post edited August 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: In hindsight, the funny part is that the stuff they give will only carry a player a short distance into the game.

Crewdroog: lol that is so awesome then!
I'm finding out that you can transmute the med kit into a better version, but you need three more drops of the same item to do it. Going by that, it will be a long frigging time before it gets strong enough to replace one of the two slots I drink like a maniac while fighting.
j0ekerr: Ooookay...

I think some people care a little bit too much about their internet forum rep that doesn't really mean anything.
CarrionCrow: If nothing else, those threads turned out to have some potential for fun.

I love how the game stays the same -

Attack someone people don't like, and it's great.
Attack someone who supposedly has stature in the "community", and people freak out.

It's never about not doing something because it's wrong across the board, it's only a matter of who you do it to.
interesting and amusing way of looking at the whole thing.
EndreWhiteMane: Enough! Let's talk about games or movies or nurses or boobs or something! :-)
Those nurses in Theme Hospital have great boobs, but not as great as the ones in the latest popular movie that came out! (How am I doing? :-p)