It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: I'm always doing well. The question is if I am doing good.

How are you?
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Just put some nice loud music on, now going back and forth on whether to buy more things at the moment.
Same here. Loud music to keep me awake when reading shitty discussions about some projects.

Edit: An example I just found: "Neil McGlip argues that it is still necessary to
perform lots of physical testing on the products.
‘You need to drop the package on the floor and
see what happens. Does it go splat?'"
Post edited August 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel
Morning Crow and everyone else! <3
Hey, I forgot today was a release day... Aquaria, sitting there on the front page, reminding me to pull it from my backlog and finally play it :-p

Hello, everyone who arrived in the last hour :-)
GreenDamsel: Same here. Loud music to keep me awake when reading shitty discussions about some projects.

Edit: An example I just found: "Neil McGlip argues that it is still necessary to
Seems like Neil wants a continued excuse to throw things. He might be in a bad relationship.

That sounds like some thrilling reading in general. If the throw things/don't throw things debate goes for more than two paragraphs, you might want to consider switching to a pure adrenaline I.V.
Loud music can only do so much.

Fantasysci5: Morning Crow and everyone else! <3
Good morning. =)

How're you doing today?
Post edited August 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Alright folks I need some help. I am trying to find a fun ARPG/Hack 'n Slash (diablo clone, etc etc) to play. So far I have played both torchlights (meh), Fate: Traitors Soul (fun, but losing me b/c no skill trees), Din's Curse (UI meh), Path of Exile (LOVE but computer too stupid to play), and of course the old diablos (all three).

Any suggestions? I am downloading Sacred Gold, Van Helsing 1 and Nox.
hello!
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: Alright folks I need some help. I am trying to find a fun ARPG/Hack 'n Slash (diablo clone, etc etc) to play. So far I have played both torchlights (meh), Fate: Traitors Soul (fun, but losing me b/c no skill trees), Din's Curse (UI meh), Path of Exile (LOVE but computer too stupid to play), and of course the old diablos (all three).

Crewdroog: hello!
Sacred Gold and Titan Quest.

Come back when you finish these.
GreenDamsel: Same here. Loud music to keep me awake when reading shitty discussions about some projects.

CarrionCrow: Seems like Neil wants a continued excuse to throw things. He might be in a bad relationship.

That sounds like some thrilling reading in general. If the throw things/don't throw things debate goes for more than two paragraphs, you might want to consider switching to a pure adrenaline I.V.
Loud music can only do so much.
There were 2 papers about their collaborative innovation testing methods. About 40 pages.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
Morning.

Well I still seem to have all my fingers and toes. That's good enough.

Crewdroog: LOL I have dark souls sitting in a corner. it stares at me and continually calls me chicken.
It will call you far worse things than that, it will also grab you from behind, pin you down over the table and whisper into your ear with a sinister voice how the more you resist, the more he'll enjoy it.

Expect to be tag-teamed by inva-rapers.
Crewdroog: Alright folks I need some help. I am trying to find a fun ARPG/Hack 'n Slash (diablo clone, etc etc) to play. So far I have played both torchlights (meh), Fate: Traitors Soul (fun, but losing me b/c no skill trees), Din's Curse (UI meh), Path of Exile (LOVE but computer too stupid to play), and of course the old diablos (all three).

Dungeon Siege 2 is enjoyable. Just avoid 1, which is boring on a level of watching paint dry after it was applied to a wall by the feet of a geriatric three-legged turtle, and 3, which manages to take everything that makes 2 feel good and destroy it.
Are we all doomed? :-)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogcom_maintenance_downtime_information
CarrionCrow: Dungeon Siege 2 is enjoyable. Just avoid 1, which is boring on a level of watching paint dry after it was applied to a wall by the feet of a geriatric three-legged turtle, and 3, which manages to take everything that makes 2 feel good and destroy it.
Holy crap, you barely even need to play the first one. Set your characters to "pursue enemies", and it will practically play itself. All you need to do is pick up the loot.
I've been putting off playing 2 for fear that it will be just as boring. Maybe I'll finally give it a go.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Holy crap, you barely even need to play the first one. Set your characters to "pursue enemies", and it will practically play itself. All you need to do it pick up the loot.
I've been putting off playing 2 for fear that it will be just as boring. Maybe I'll finally give it a go.
He...you were faster. I was about to write that Dungeon Siege 1 is basically a screensaver :P
:-O NOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooooooo!!

What will I do?! Read a book? This is insane! Wha... Oh, nevermind, I'll be asleep.;-)
Hopefully they will be fixing stuff...
AgentBirdnest: :-O NOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooooooo!!

What will I do?! Read a book? This is insane! Wha... Oh, nevermind, I'll be asleep.;-)
Hopefully they will be fixing stuff...
Shall we take bets? We can bet on general maintenance, fixing things, breaking things, something galaxy related, or something else?

I will go with breaking things. :-)

CarrionCrow: Dungeon Siege 2 is enjoyable. Just avoid 1, which is boring on a level of watching paint dry after it was applied to a wall by the feet of a geriatric three-legged turtle, and 3, which manages to take everything that makes 2 feel good and destroy it.
haha, good to know! I've played one and just run out of steam on that game. Same thing happened with Kingdoms of Amalur. I have the second one, just was hesitant b/c of the first.
ddickinson: Shall we take bets? We can bet on general maintenance, fixing things, breaking things, something galaxy related, or something else?

I will go with breaking things. :-)
I'll go with fixing and breaking things ;)