It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good morning! *return hug&

Glad to hear you got some decent sleep and are doing good. Do you have anything nice planned for the day?

I am doing good, thank you.
ElTerprise: Thank you. Not much planned yet. Maybe i'll be working on my computer to make use of the old HDD i plugged in. Don't think i'll be doing much outside because it's really hot already...
Glad to hear that you're doing good :)

GreenDamsel: I'm fine. Working myself through the Harvard Business Review at the moment. Boring as fuck stuff they write.
ElTerprise: Moin.
Glad to hear that you're doing fine.
Same. What are your plans for today?

Edit: Nvm. I just read your response above.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel
GreenDamsel: Same. What are your plans for today?
As i said to DD i'll be probably continuing my tech support "job" i started on the weekend when set up two PCs my parents. Today i'll probably be working on my own machine. I want to move Linux to the additional HDD i plugged in and i also want to take a closer look at Win10 which got installed on that machine on the weekend as well

And last but not least i will also work on an essay i've to write to finish a course.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: I'm fine. Working myself through the Harvard Business Review at the moment. Boring as fuck stuff they write.
Good to hear you are doing fine. Why keep reading if you find the articles boring?

ElTerprise: Thank you. Not much planned yet. Maybe i'll be working on my computer to make use of the old HDD i plugged in. Don't think i'll be doing much outside because it's really hot already...
Glad to hear that you're doing good :)
The weather is not too bad here, quite warm, but there is a nice breeze. Of course I am doing good, after my lovely weekend I will be doing good for long time no matter what. :-)
ddickinson: The weather is not too bad here, quite warm, but there is a nice breeze. Of course I am doing good, after my lovely weekend I will be doing good for long time no matter what. :-)
Well it's nice that the summer returned but the breeze is missing which makes it a bit unbearable for me at the moment. Of course and i expected nothing less but i'm still always glad to hear a confirmation :) (and hopefully soon about some improvements health wise)
ElTerprise: Well it's nice that the summer returned but the breeze is missing which makes it a bit unbearable for me at the moment. Of course and i expected nothing less but i'm still always glad to hear a confirmation :) (and hopefully soon about some improvements health wise)
I would share the breeze, but the last time I shared the nice weather here you kept it all to yourself and never let Moonshine have any. :-)

Thank you. I am slowly feeling better, so hopefully not too long until I am well enough to get back to work. I tried pushing myself a bit on Monday but that kind of backfired and just made me worse, so I am making sure I let it all take it natural course and not push things just yet.

Oh, and don't forget to have a think about your top 5 lists. ;-)
Hey everyone, how are you all doing? *hugs* I'm doing pretty good, although I just spent a small fortune buying books for university for next semester. :P
ddickinson: Good to hear you are doing fine. Why keep reading if you find the articles boring?
Why do retail assistants talk to awful customers, if they find them annoying?
Because it's their job.

I just look forward to hanging out with my friends in the evening and watching The International (Dota 2 Tournament) together and relax.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel
ddickinson: I would share the breeze, but the last time I shared the nice weather here you kept it all to yourself and never let Moonshine have any. :-)

Thank you. I am slowly feeling better, so hopefully not too long until I am well enough to get back to work. I tried pushing myself a bit on Monday but that kind of backfired and just made me worse, so I am making sure I let it all take it natural course and not push things just yet.

Well i sent the nice weather you shared with me last time southward but it never get to Moon. No idea why that happened. Maybe someone living south of my location kept it.

Yes. Don't push it now but it's good to hear that you're getting better *big happy hug*

I won't :).
ddickinson: I would share the breeze, but the last time I shared the nice weather here you kept it all to yourself and never let Moonshine have any. :-)

ElTerprise: Well i sent the nice weather you shared with me last time southward but it never get to Moon. No idea why that happened. Maybe someone living south of my location kept it.
It got stuck here. It was awful.
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone, how are you all doing? *hugs* I'm doing pretty good, although I just spent a small fortune buying books for university for next semester. :P
Hello, Fearful! *big hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty good. We have not seen you around much, I hope it's because you have been having lots of fun in the real world?

Are you looking forward to your next semester?

I am doing good, thank you. I am still not too well health wise, but other than that I am doing wonderful. I got married on Saturday! *happy dance* My partner surprised me with it all, she had wonderful custom vows and things. So that has made me a happy girl. :-)

*more hugs*

GreenDamsel: Why do retail assistants talk to awful customers, if they find them annoying?
Because it's their job.

I just look forward to hanging out with my friends in the evening and watching The International (Dota 2 Tournament) together and relax.
Do you enjoy watching gaming tournaments with your friends? I know that in some countries watching multiplayer video games are a very big thing, like Starcraft was in Korea.

ElTerprise: Well i sent the nice weather you shared with me last time southward but it never get to Moon. No idea why that happened. Maybe someone living south of my location kept it.

Yes. Don't push it now but it's good to hear that you're getting better *big happy hug*

I won't :).
That is a likely excuse. And speaking of weather, where is the weather machine? I get the feeling you have not even started it yet. :-)
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ddickinson
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone, how are you all doing? *hugs* I'm doing pretty good, although I just spent a small fortune buying books for university for next semester. :P
Hey *big hug*
Doing good here - glad to hear that you're doing pretty good.
Whoa...yes books for university can be quite expensive :)
GreenDamsel: I just look forward to hanging out with my friends in the evening and watching The International (Dota 2 Tournament) together and relax.
ddickinson: Do you enjoy watching gaming tournaments with your friends? I know that in some countries watching multiplayer video games are a very big thing, like Starcraft was in Korea.
Well we do it once a year for TI, because it's big enough for us to care. We don't watch any other sports.
We did go to a Starcraft tournament once at Gamescom, but aside that it's just something we watch American-style: Background noise while we talk or play cards or whatever.
GreenDamsel: It got stuck here. It was awful.
Understandable...

And now the summer and the 30°C and more returned here....but i heard there might be thunderstorms today.

ddickinson: That is a likely excuse. And speaking of weather, where is the weather machine? I get the feeling you have not even started it yet. :-)
Don't push me. :)
The blueprints are looking good but i ran into problem when i tried simulate it....-.-
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
akhliber: I hope you get some relief from the nausea. I've only been dealing with it for the past six years, I can't even imagine a lifetime of it. Yeesh.

I think Phish is decent, and really liked them at one time (went to a couple Halloween shows,) but due to my own nausea issues, I don't qualify as part of the target audience for your question. ;)

Good night!
On the plus side, I can always use the excuse not to have dinner at my sister's ;-p
Seriously though, thank you. I really hope you'll be able to find some relief too.

Heh... Well, thanks for the answer anyway ;-)
ddickinson: Hello, Fearful! *big hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty good. We have not seen you around much, I hope it's because you have been having lots of fun in the real world?

Are you looking forward to your next semester?

I am doing good, thank you. I am still not too well health wise, but other than that I am doing wonderful. I got married on Saturday! *happy dance* My partner surprised me with it all, she had wonderful custom vows and things. So that has made me a happy girl. :-)

*more hugs*
Hey! *big hug*

Yep, I've had to watch my mother's dogs a lot, and I've been spending quite some time with my sister. I somehow haven't really found the time to be on here much, but I'm sure I'll be back once August ends. :)

I guess I am, although I do feel like my holiday is ending too quickly. :P I do have a lot of literature courses next semester though, and those are my favourite, so that's good. And I'll be starting my first internship as a teacher in the second semester if all goes well.

Oh wow, that's really big news! *enormous happy hug* I'm super happy for you! I'm guessing you're both feeling like the luckiest people in the world right about now? ;) Did you have a lovely event with your family?

*super big hugs*
ElTerprise: Hey *big hug*
Doing good here - glad to hear that you're doing pretty good.
Whoa...yes books for university can be quite expensive :)
Hey, good to speak to you again, and good to hear you're doing well! Yep, I'm out about 220 euros right now. :P I could've done so many fun things with that money! xD Oh well, at least it was spent on literature and not boring theory books that never get used.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry