It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber:
BillyMaysFan59: *waves* =)
*passes along a butterscotch toffee flavored cup of joe with soy milk*

Who needs sleep? ;)
Thanks! They are hard to come by, so fingers crossed!
Crap...dozed off for a bit. Think I need more coffee.
Midnight. Better be sleeping now.
BillyMaysFan59: Midnight. Better be sleeping now.
Headed that way myself. Can't handle sleeping at my desk anymore.

Have a good night, sleep well. =) (And a goodnight to anyone else who might be around, also.)
Sleep well to those who are sleeping - good day to those who aren't

And many congratulations to DD. :-D

The fora really are rather a sad mess - hope that support sorts things out soon. I'm not one for troll feeding, so I've stayed well clear of all that.
ddickinson: What are YAGEs?

Also, good day, Agent! *hugs*
AgentBirdnest: YAGE = Yet Another Grand Exit
When somebody quits a forum and tries to make it as big of a deal as possible. Typically they include lots of venting, maybe some insults, and the person is usually back in a few weeks after "quitting". August seems to be a really popular time of year for them. I remember there were quite a lot of "goodbye" threads this time last year.

And, good day, DD :-) *more hugs*
I remember the old Blizzard forums. Through times of WoW and SC2 and Diablo 3. I still very much believe that those forums is where demons are spawned, because if you thought the LoL community is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.
People always threaten YAGEs, because they think they are more important than the 1000s that came beforehand.
All of them shared the schema of having a "noble goal" in the thread header, but replied with "Fuck you" in the comments, because they couldn't argue their agenda. They just wanted their agenda pushed against logic and reason.

In the end none was missed.
My cat is dreaming
Good morning, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely nights sleep and are having a good start to your day?

*hugs and waves*

ZenWan: And many congratulations to DD. :-D
Thank you.

I hope you are doing well and are having a very nice day? How is the weather for you, any hopes of it getting cooler for you any time soon?

LaPtiteBete: ....
Happy International Owl Appreciation Day!

I know you probably won't see this, but I will send a link to the post in your chat as well. I made you a little picture to celebrate our lovely Owl on her special day. :-)
Attachments:
owl.jpg (395 Kb)
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely nights sleep and are having a good start to your day?

*hugs and waves*

ZenWan: And many congratulations to DD. :-D
ddickinson: Thank you.

I hope you are doing well and are having a very nice day? How is the weather for you, any hopes of it getting cooler for you any time soon?

LaPtiteBete: ....
ddickinson: Happy International Owl Appreciation Day!

I know you probably won't see this, but I will send a link to the post in your chat as well. I made you a little picture to celebrate our lovely Owl on her special day. :-)
Hoy

How are you?
GreenDamsel: Hoy

How are you?
Good morning!

I am not doing too bad, nothing really to complain about other than the usual health stuff at the moment.

How are you?
Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)

ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Good Morning DD *big hug*
I had a decent sleep and i'm good here. How are you doing?
ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)

Good Morning DD *big hug*
I had a decent sleep and i'm good here. How are you doing?
Good morning! *return hug&

Glad to hear you got some decent sleep and are doing good. Do you have anything nice planned for the day?

I am doing good, thank you.
GreenDamsel: Hoy

How are you?
ddickinson: Good morning!

I am not doing too bad, nothing really to complain about other than the usual health stuff at the moment.

How are you?
I'm fine. Working myself through the Harvard Business Review at the moment. Boring as fuck stuff they write.
ddickinson: Good morning! *return hug&

Glad to hear you got some decent sleep and are doing good. Do you have anything nice planned for the day?

I am doing good, thank you.
Thank you. Not much planned yet. Maybe i'll be working on my computer to make use of the old HDD i plugged in. Don't think i'll be doing much outside because it's really hot already...
Glad to hear that you're doing good :)

GreenDamsel: I'm fine. Working myself through the Harvard Business Review at the moment. Boring as fuck stuff they write.
Moin.
Glad to hear that you're doing fine.