It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Where's my hug,D?
Hello, little blob!

Sorry I missed your post, I am having a bit of trouble focusing tonight. *big special hug*

How are you? Did work go okay?
ElTerprise: Done!

Hmm..will look for it. Well i always have two computers running when i install something ( aving the Wiki available during an install of Arch shouldn't be a problem then)
Yes heard that about KDE (but i also heard that it's quite heavy on resources compared to other desktops) Haven't actually tried MATE and frankly i have no idea of the old GNOME. I remember that we had LInux systems in school but if i'm not mistaken they were running KDE....
MATE is pretty lightweight, and shouldn't be resource heavy at all, so that won't be a problem. (So is XFCE for that matter) I think they started MATE because GNOME 3.x brought in some controversial changes (which I must say I'm not a fan of), and I'm guessing people wanted the old GNOME 2.x back. (MATE is one of the main desktop environments that Linux Mint ships with btw)

I'm using MATE on my Arch install right now, and KDE 4.x on my Debian install. My computer can certainly handle KDE 4.x just fine, so I'll stick with that on Debian for the time being, for its nice features.
ddickinson: Hello, little blob!

Sorry I missed your post, I am having a bit of trouble focusing tonight. *big special hug*

How are you? Did work go okay?
Outside of the Warp portal in my wardrobe,I'm fine.
Waifu's been rather*ahem*energetic these days
ddickinson: Good evening! *more hugs*

Glad to hear you are doing good.

I am doing great, not much could spoil my mood at the moment. :-)

I can wait a few days for the list, but I need it before the 16th. ;-)
Thank you.
Great to hear that but frankly i expected nothing less :)
Alright. That won't be a prolbem :)
l0rdtr3k: Outside of the Warp portal in my wardrobe,I'm fine.
Waifu's been rather*ahem*energetic these days
You sure do have a lot of Warp Portals in your wardrobe. :-)

ElTerprise: Thank you.
Great to hear that but frankly i expected nothing less :)
Alright. That won't be a prolbem :)
Even me feeling horrible health wise today has not spoiled my mood. :-)

It is the 16th of this month, isn't it?
For you ninja gifter out there,I'm not playing on my PC for the time being.
I'm giving more time to my console and 3DS although I will play Terraria with you guys because it's Terraria and I love that game.
ddickinson: You sure do have a lot of Warp Portals in your wardrobe. :-)

Even me feeling horrible health wise today has not spoiled my mood. :-)

This was a short one,nothing came through.ANyway,waifu'll be here in a moment for some Tekken and and we'll probably play.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: For you ninja gifter out there,I'm not playing on my PC for the time being.
I'm giving more time to my console and 3DS although I will play Terraria with you guys because it's Terraria and I love that game.
You play Anime games on your consoles, right, tr3k-chan? :P
Post edited August 04, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
l0rdtr3k: This was a short one,nothing came through.ANyway,waifu'll be here in a moment for some Tekken and and we'll probably play.
I hope you two have a lovely time playing Tekken. I used to play with with my brothers on the original Playstation, but I am not sure which game it was. Possibly the 3rd one, I can't really remember.
BillyMaysFan59: You play Anime games on your consoles, right, tr3k-chan? :P
I have a 360 and want to get more VNs(Japan made ones) on my PC.There's a Japan import in São Paulo where I can find pretty much anything from Japan there.
And,according to my friend,they have a lot of VNs there.
ddickinson: Even me feeling horrible health wise today has not spoiled my mood. :-)

Sorry to hear that you feeling horrible health wise but it's great that even that cannot spoil your mood.
Indeed.
ElTerprise: Sorry to hear that you feeling horrible health wise but it's great that even that cannot spoil your mood.
Indeed.
Once I get your list I will start looking for gifters, having your list ensures I can try to help people not double gift. It worked quite well for Owl. Hopefully you will have some lovely presents on your birthday. :-)
ddickinson: Once I get your list I will start looking for gifters, having your list ensures I can try to help people not double gift. It worked quite well for Owl. Hopefully you will have some lovely presents on your birthday. :-)
Yes i know. Thank you :)
ElTerprise: Yes i know. Thank you :)
No need for the thanks, it's nice to do something special for people on their birthday. :-)
That'll teach me for speaking my mind....

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/post140
BillyMaysFan59: That'll teach me for speaking my mind....

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/post140
Goodness... Read a few posts, which was definitely a mistake. I prefer to stay in this thread. Seems pretty safe to speak your mind in this thread at least.
And my mind says... I hate YAGEs. Even if it is my best friend. Even if they are polite. Even if I agree with what they are saying. I won't satisfy their need for attention.