It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Finally caught up on my reading. More than a few unhappy people today, looks like.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
Yeah, but plenty of happy people too... A few bits of great news balance it out, at least in my view. [/always trying to be positive these days]

Mornoon, Crow. Hope you are doing well too.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm a very happy person today! :-)
Have to go do some work though, I'll see you all a bit later.
Was referring to the forum in general. Probably should've clarified.

Take it easy, talk with you later. =)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, but plenty of happy people too... A few bits of great news balance it out, at least in my view. [/always trying to be positive these days]

Mornoon, Crow. Hope you are doing well too.
Can't complain here. Trying to decide what to get for lunch, but that's about as earthshattering as it gets so far.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Finally caught up on my reading. More than a few unhappy people today, looks like.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
Hello Crow. Doing good here what about you?
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Trying to decide what to get for lunch, but that's about as earthshattering as it gets so far.
It's a big decision. It could set off a chain reaction of events. Ordering the wrong thing could put you in a bad mood, which makes you decide to do something differently in the evening, which effects everyone around you... eventually leading to a nuclear war because you went with the chicken taco :-p
AgentBirdnest: It's a big decision. It could set off a chain reaction of events. Ordering the wrong thing could put you in a bad mood, which makes you decide to do something differently in the evening, which effects everyone around you... eventually leading to a nuclear war because you went with the chicken taco :-p
Hmm. Chicken taco it is, then! =)

(Amusingly enough, was actually thinking of grabbing tacos. Now I know which specific kind to get.)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: Hello Crow. Doing good here what about you?
Just the usual array of not terribly interesting day to day stuff.
Grabbing food is about as much excitement as I want at the moment, though, so it works out.

Back in a little bit.
CarrionCrow: Just the usual array of not terribly interesting day to day stuff.
Grabbing food is about as much excitement as I want at the moment, though, so it works out.

Back in a little bit.
Well that sounds familiar :)

See you later.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Chicken taco it is, then! =)

(Amusingly enough, was actually thinking of grabbing tacos. Now I know which specific kind to get.)
Hahaha... Awesome. Glad I could help ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha... Awesome. Glad I could help ;-)
Good evening Agent *big hug*
How are you?
ElTerprise: Good evening Agent *big hug*
How are you?
*big return hug*
I was just about to reply to a random post of yours because I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything to you today :-p
Doing great here. Installing Redline (from Moon). Excited to give it a go this evenoon. It was #2 on my list :-)
How about yourself?
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
I was just about to reply to a random post of yours because I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything to you today :-p
Doing great here. Installing Redline (from Moon). Excited to give it a go this evenoon. It was #2 on my list :-)
How about yourself?
Well you didn't before this post. :P
Glad to hear that. Doing good here - bit tired though. Thankfully the temperatures are decreasing now (but it's still about 28°C here)
Can't install Final Liberation right now (the game Moon gifted me) because i'm on Linux at the moment but i also want to give it a try soon :)
ElTerprise: Well you didn't before this post. :P
Glad to hear that. Doing good here - bit tired though. Thankfully the temperatures are decreasing now (but it's still about 28°C here)
Can't install Final Liberation right now (the game Moon gifted me) because i'm on Linux at the moment but i also want to give it a try soon :)
We should re-name this "The Tired Thread" :-p
It's the same temperature here at the moment. It's predicted to increase to the mid-30s for the rest of the week though +__+ I don't handle heat well. I'm a cold person.
That's one of the new (old) Warhammer games, right? I never got into that universe. I might sometime though. My only experience with it was playing Dawn of War 2 last year. I liked it.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Hello BMF
Well i'm pretty exhausted but otherwise good - what about you?

And yet another great song :)
Late to replying - sorry.

Eh, doing fine, just not feeling as GOGly today as usual, for obvious reasons :/
ElTerprise: Hello BMF
Well i'm pretty exhausted but otherwise good - what about you?

And yet another great song :)
BillyMaysFan59: Late to replying - sorry.

Eh, doing fine, just not feeling as GOGly today as usual, for obvious reasons :/
Perhaps checking your chat would help your gogliness?
AgentBirdnest: We should re-name this "The Tired Thread" :-p
It's the same temperature here at the moment. It's predicted to increase to the mid-30s for the rest of the week though +__+ I don't handle heat well. I'm a cold person.
That's one of the new (old) Warhammer games, right? I never got into that universe. I might sometime though. My only experience with it was playing Dawn of War 2 last year. I liked it.
Sounds appropriate ;)
Me neither. Well i do like summer but with temperatures between 20-25°C (about 68-77°F )
Well i don't know much about that universe either and i also know it mostly from playing DoW but i'm curious about the universe and the newly released Warhammer games were recommended to me :D