It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes I got as a gift from Crow.
Used copy of Age of Empires Collectors Edition from Amazon, it was the easiest way to get AoE 1 and it's expansion.
Anno 1602, Ziggurat and Braveland Wizard from here.
Two Worlds Strategy Guide from Steam.
That's a great selection of games. Now i want to play AoE 1 again :)
EndreWhiteMane: Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes I got as a gift from Crow.
Used copy of Age of Empires Collectors Edition from Amazon, it was the easiest way to get AoE 1 and it's expansion.
Anno 1602, Ziggurat and Braveland Wizard from here.
Two Worlds Strategy Guide from Steam.
ElTerprise: That's a great selection of games. Now i want to play AoE 1 again :)
I was looking at that one because of it's extended timeline.
There were a lot of new, inexpensive copies on Amazon last week, by the time I got paid they were all gone.
A used one will do fine, though it cost twice as much as the new ones. :-)
Goodbye all,it was nice for a while:-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/page1
EndreWhiteMane: I was looking at that one because of it's extended timeline.
There were a lot of new, inexpensive copies on Amazon last week, by the time I got paid they were all gone.
I see. It's the one including AoE and AoE 2. Both great games. Would be great to see them here at some point although i'm not too optimistic about it. But good to know that AoE is still available :)
l0rdtr3k: Have you watched Mushi-shi? It's a slow paced but really damn good anime.There's also Knights of Sidonia.
But I watch anime mostly through Crunchyroll. I prefer to keep up to date on what's new on the anime world.

I'm gonna hug you.*tackle hug*
Crewdroog: OMG Mushi-shi is amazing!!! it was on netflix and then the bastards took it away before I could finish it. it is so elegant and beautiful. I was just about to start Knights of Sidonia after I finish Fullmetal.
Quick heads-up, Netflix just put Mushi-shi back in the last day or two.
You've only been here 8 months and your rep is at 644.
Some people such as myself take years to get that high.
Like you I help when I can and gift when I can afford to, to someone I feel deserves it.
You've been very 'flamboyant' in the forums, hence your popularity and high rep.
Did you REALLY think you wouldn't gain a few enemies along the way?
Be realistic, you're already doing MUCH better than most for your short time here.
EndreWhiteMane: You've only been here 8 months and your rep is at 644.
Like you I help when I can and gift when I can afford to, to someone I feel deserves it.
You've been very 'flamboyant' in the forums, hence your popularity and high rep.
Be realistic, you're already doing MUCH better than most for your short time here.
Sorry Endre,maybe it's just my thinking but to me it's a slap in the face.
Sure I've made a few enemies,but when does it end?
Face to face it would end after I decked them and as we do in Australia
then shake hands and have a beer.:-)
Crewdroog: OMG Mushi-shi is amazing!!! it was on netflix and then the bastards took it away before I could finish it. it is so elegant and beautiful. I was just about to start Knights of Sidonia after I finish Fullmetal.
CarrionCrow: Quick heads-up, Netflix just put Mushi-shi back in the last day or two.
Sounds like a desert made with stale cookies and water.
CarrionCrow: Quick heads-up, Netflix just put Mushi-shi back in the last day or two.
<3 <3 <3 Yay! thanks for letting me know! :)
EndreWhiteMane: You've only been here 8 months and your rep is at 644.
gunsynd: Sorry Endre,maybe it's just my thinking but to me it's a slap in the face.
Be nice if forums worked that way, ignoring the idiots is about as far as one can go here.
But deleting your account just hurts you, cause you'll lose backup and updates.
And us, cause we'll miss you. :/
Post edited August 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
gunsynd: Sorry Endre,maybe it's just my thinking but to me it's a slap in the face.
EndreWhiteMane: Be nice if forums worked that way, ignoring the idiots is about as far as one can go here.
But deleting your account just hurts you, cause you'll lose backup and updates.
And us, cause we'll miss you. :/
Sorry mate,not my style to stand and watch or ignore.
You'll be missed - that's for sure :)
But Isn't that step a bit too radical?
I mean i know that the current rep system is broken beyond repair but deleting you account because of that? Giving up on backups and updates and of course the forum because of that?

It's your decision but i think that's not worth it but as i said we'll definitely miss you then.
EndreWhiteMane: I was looking at that one because of it's extended timeline.
ElTerprise: I see. It's the one including AoE and AoE 2. Both great games. Would be great to see them here at some point although i'm not too optimistic about it. But good to know that AoE is still available :)
AoE 2 was a nice bonus, I have the HD version but really don't care for the new graphics as much as the original.
Sad that 'The Forgotten" add on only works with the HD version.
ElTerprise: You'll be missed - that's for sure :)
But Isn't that step a bit too radical?
I mean i know that the current rep system is broken beyond repair but deleting you account because of that? Giving up on backups and updates and of course the forum because of that?

It's your decision but i think that's not worth it but as i said we'll definitely miss you then.
Sorry,but once I set my mind on something it's thru to the end or a better solution.
This forum used to be about games and people who love games, especially old ones. But lately it has become a warzone for different parties, who probably are 13 years old or at least behave like if they were. Honestly i'm also getting tired of it and maybe i'll take a break.