It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alright you crazy kids, I"m off for a bit, you all have a great day! *begins gnawing off arm hammered to floor by dd*
And for your daily dose of Nina Hagen, here is Universal Radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrCG1l6ZIlk
ddickinson: I know and have seen five of them, but never heard of the others.
Never heard of Jin-Roh or Perfect Blue? Near perfect movies.
Political thriller and psychological thriller respectvelly.
Crewdroog: you said that picture was going to stay between us! *runs away sobbing*
ddickinson: At least he never shared the naked one. Although I still think that is a great tattoo, trucker Barry. :-)
i know and when i jiggle my belly it's like she's dancing!
Crewdroog: i've never heard of them (but that doesn't mean too much).
you said that picture was going to stay between us! *runs away sobbing*
l0rdtr3k: Hell Girl is a horror series that does horror right like Another.
sweet! I'm always up for horror, I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation! :)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: i know and when i jiggle my belly it's like she's dancing!
sweet! I'm always up for horror, I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation! :)
Go to Crunchyroll for Another.They don't have Hell Girl there(at least here in Brazil).
ddickinson: We could bribe you to stay with hugs or handshakes? Or I could nail your feet to the floor like I did Crew? :-)
Hugs wouldn't work, they'd only bribe me to leave this thread 0_0 Maybe a handshake would work (full disclosure: never been a big fan of hugs :p )

Errrrr my feet have enough sores on them, thank you very much. 0_o (damned mosquitos)
l0rdtr3k: Never heard of Jin-Roh or Perfect Blue? Near perfect movies.
Political thriller and psychological thriller respectvelly.
I have seen Perfect Blue, that was one of the ones I recognised.

Crewdroog: i know and when i jiggle my belly it's like she's dancing!
I think Larry is just jealous as his tattoo doesn't dance. I told him not to get it on his butt. :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: And for your daily dose of Nina Hagen, here is Universal Radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrCG1l6ZIlk
Nobody in Germany takes Nina Hagen seriously and her music is played so often that I didn't know she was a musician until now.
And I believe she is actually disliked for the fact that she named her daughter Pepsi Cola.
BillyMaysFan59: Hugs wouldn't work, they'd only bribe me to leave this thread 0_0 Maybe a handshake would work (full disclosure: never been a big fan of hugs :p )

Errrrr my feet have enough sores on them, thank you very much. 0_o (damned mosquitos)
That is sorted then. Stay or we track you down and get Endre to give you big bear hugs until you come back. :-)
ddickinson: I have seen Perfect Blue, that was one of the ones I recognised.

I think Larry is just jealous as his tattoo doesn't dance. I told him not to get it on his butt. :-)
Watch it,now.It'll be on your favourite horror movies of all time.
ddickinson: I have seen Perfect Blue, that was one of the ones I recognised.

l0rdtr3k: Watch it,now.It'll be on your favourite horror movies of all time.
Event Horizon will always be my favourite at least.
NoNewTaleToTell: And for your daily dose of Nina Hagen, here is Universal Radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrCG1l6ZIlk
GreenDamsel: Nobody in Germany takes Nina Hagen seriously and her music is played so often that I didn't know she was a musician until now.
And I believe she is actually disliked for the fact that she named her daughter Pepsi Cola.
That is definitely something Nina Hagen would do...

I like a lot of her music though, she's spanned a lot of genres and put out some quality stuff. Visually/character-wise she was a trailblazer, way back in the 70s she was doing stuff that would later make Lady GaGa and co famous.

Nena in my opinion has had the better "modern" career (2000s and later), definitely winning the nonexistent Nina/Nena war.
ddickinson: Scented candles or regular? Can you get peanut butter scented candles? I bet the US has bacon scented candles. :-)
Both, but it depends on how I'm feeling. My sense of smell seems to be a bit extra-sensitive, and I'm nauseated almost constantly, so smelling anything at all often makes me feel worse. I mostly just enjoy the gentle warm flickering light. Still, cookie scents are usually quite pleasant ;-)
There are definitely bacon scented candles. I saw an add for them recently. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like the smell of bacon, but it sounds kinda weird for a candle.
I've never heard of peanut butter scented candles until right now. Apparently they exist :-D I'll have to try one sometime.
l0rdtr3k: Watch it,now.It'll be on your favourite horror movies of all time.
Maybe I will sometime in the future, but I'm not really in an anime mood these days.

AgentBirdnest: Both, but it depends on how I'm feeling. My sense of smell seems to be a bit extra-sensitive, and I'm nauseated almost constantly, so smelling anything at all often makes me feel worse. I mostly just enjoy the gentle warm flickering light. Still, cookie scents are usually quite pleasant ;-)
There are definitely bacon scented candles. I saw an add for them recently. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like the smell of bacon, but it sounds kinda weird for a candle.
I've never heard of peanut butter scented candles until right now. Apparently they exist :-D I'll have to try one sometime.
Candles are lovely, me and my partner use them all the time. Scented ones are nice, but some are quite strong and that just spoils the mood.

I knew there would be bacon scented candles. Is there anything that is not bacon flavoured or scented in the US? :-) The candles would just make me hungry and want some actual bacon.

So, peanut butter ones exist as well? I think we found the perfect one for you then. :-)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Candles are lovely, me and my partner use them all the time.
Quotes out of context ftw.