It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: No need broham, I'm not facing hypothermia and as such have no need for extra body heat. Thanks for the kind thought though.
But I'm made of gel so I can cool you and I'm amorphous so you can play with me and shape me of anything you want.
BillyMaysFan59: Bah they could just be understaffed (or underpaid) in general. I don't know.

Anyways I really don't like all this tension (as disappointed as I am about the staff not doing much) so I think I'll slow down my forum activity for a while, again.
ddickinson: Or you could just keep locked up in here with us, it would be a shame to have you visit less and less due to all that is going on out there on the general forum.
Maybe

:P
GreenDamsel: 18 years of group projects in education facilities have taught me not to have any expectations.
I'm sorry, but nothing can disappoint me anymore.
Additionally, 19 years online have taught me to suspect everyone of being a 42 year old, 140 kilograms heavy trucker named Larry. So there's that.
ddickinson: So you are a trucker? Well it's nice to meet you, Larry. :-)
Nice to meet you too, Larry.
ddickinson: Okay, let's talk about something more positive. Have you burned anything to the ground today? :-)
Yeah, my faith in humanity after seeing the latest polls for the 2016 election ;-p

... and a match :-D
I could really use some more candles. Mine are all burned out. I like candles :-)
l0rdtr3k: You never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura? I'm really surprised.Watch it,it's pretty cute and good.

It's on my Top 10 favourite anime.Watched Hell Girl or Hellsing Ultimate?
I just did a google of it, and it definitely looks too cutie for me. I am not that keen on the overly girly and cutie anime. I like the original Hellsing anime, but I did not like the Ultimate remake they did, not sure why. Not that I watched all of the Ultimate one, just the first episode, it did not appeal to me so I left it at that.
ddickinson: I am afraid so. Sorry to disappoint you. :-)
GreenDamsel: 18 years of group projects in education facilities have taught me not to have any expectations.
Additionally, 19 years online have taught me to suspect everyone of being a 42 year old, 140 kilograms heavy trucker named Larry. So there's that.
FOr the last time, my name is Barry, not Larry! geez
Crewdroog: FOr the last time, my name is Barry, not Larry! geez
It's ok, Garry.
Larrymania is runnin' wild!
ddickinson: I am afraid so. Sorry to disappoint you. :-)

Okay, let's talk about something more positive. Have you burned anything to the ground today? :-)

I have not seen any of the ones you have mentioned. I have heard of Sailor Moon, but never seen it.

I really enjoyed Trigun, and I think I have Fullmetal Alchemist somewhere, but I have not watched it. A female in anime that is more than all boobs? You must be joking :-). I have nothing again the whole eye candy aspect (why would I, I love boobs :-)), but some of the women had boobs that were bigger than their heads, and some that looks bigger than their torsos.
l0rdtr3k: You never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura? I'm really surprised.Watch it,it's pretty cute and good.

Crewdroog: OMG Mushi-shi is amazing!!! it was on netflix and then the bastards took it away before I could finish it. it is so elegant and beautiful. I was just about to start Knights of Sidonia after I finish Fullmetal.
l0rdtr3k: It's on my Top 10 favourite anime.Watched Hell Girl or Hellsing Ultimate?
i've never heard of them (but that doesn't mean too much).
GreenDamsel: It's ok, Garry.
you said that picture was going to stay between us! *runs away sobbing*
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Crewdroog
ddickinson: Or you could just keep locked up in here with us, it would be a shame to have you visit less and less due to all that is going on out there on the general forum.
BillyMaysFan59: Maybe

Oooohhh!! Please :'-(
You can't bring back your song of the day and then leave so quickly!! It's cruel! :-O
GreenDamsel: Nice to meet you too, Larry.
If I knew anything about truckers and their vehicles I would pretend to start talking about trucks with you. But I don't. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, my faith in humanity after seeing the latest polls for the 2016 election ;-p

... and a match :-D
I could really use some more candles. Mine are all burned out. I like candles :-)
Scented candles or regular? Can you get peanut butter scented candles? I bet the US has bacon scented candles. :-)

I guess I will be Garry then, so we have Barry, Larry, and Garry. :-)

BillyMaysFan59: Maybe

We could bribe you to stay with hugs or handshakes? Or I could nail your feet to the floor like I did Crew? :-)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I just did a google of it, and it definitely looks too cutie for me. I am not that keen on the overly girly and cutie anime. I like the original Hellsing anime, but I did not like the Ultimate remake they did, not sure why. Not that I watched all of the Ultimate one, just the first episode, it did not appeal to me so I left it at that.
There's also X,Ninja Scroll(classic oldtaku film),Perfect Blue,Jin-Roh:The Wolf Brigade,Akira,Ghost in the Shell(both movies and tv shows) and Giant Robo:The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Crewdroog: you said that picture was going to stay between us! *runs away sobbing*
At least he never shared the naked one. Although I still think that is a great tattoo, trucker Barry. :-)
Crewdroog: i've never heard of them (but that doesn't mean too much).
you said that picture was going to stay between us! *runs away sobbing*
Hell Girl is a horror series that does horror right like Another.
l0rdtr3k: There's also X,Ninja Scroll(classic oldtaku film),Perfect Blue,Jin-Roh:The Wolf Brigade,Akira,Ghost in the Shell(both movies and tv shows) and Giant Robo:The Day the Earth Stood Still.
I know and have seen five of them, but never heard of the others.