It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Come on people! Don't be so mean! The dev team is hard at work!

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/bird-house-fail-man-frustrated-angry-building-bad-birdhouse-31745987.jpg
Hahaha...
Oh.... I wish I couldn't relate to that so well :-p
BillyMaysFan59: My guess is that everyone at GOG is too busy working on Galaxy. In that case they need more staff.
I have seen a few people say that Galaxy is not really progressing much either, but I don't know about that as I don't use Galaxy. I know a few people think it should be further along since its public beta release several months ago.

l0rdtr3k: Literally "young boy". ANime or manga that's made for 10 to 15 year old boys. Titles include Naruto,One Piece,DBZ,Saint Seiya and others.
What makes you think I would have/had much interest in young boy anime? It's not really aimed at me, more at the male half of the population.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: Somebody let the anime-lover out of his room.
NoNewTaleToTell: and misusing -chan, since it's mainly used for either A: children or B: teasing your friends and C: teasing someone (usually girls) you're romantically interested in. Or at least that's what my Japanese friends have taught me, but they don't like manga/anime so maybe they're wrong...

Anyway, I managed to not completely burn my bacon and my house is less than crispy, so my breakfast went fine. Maybe I'll play some more Prophesy of Pendor so I can find those pesky troublesome bandits. I kinda hate those quests because it always takes them a week in-game to spawn and when they do it's always at least halfway across the map.
I once managed to burn some caramel. My kitchen smelled delicious for weeks.
ddickinson: What makes you think I would have/had much interest in young boy anime? It's not really aimed at me, more at the male half of the population.
Are you not a young boy? Have I been told lies? Oh the humanity!
Post edited August 03, 2015 by GreenDamsel
ddickinson: I wonder if they have hired more staff now they are getting bigger, or if they still use the same small team they had originally. It seems strange that nothing ever seems to be done, as though the whole thing is run buy a very small team with so much to do. But who knows, maybe there is more going on than we know.
Well, they recently opened (or plan to open) an office in the US. Other than that, I have no idea about their size.
All this complaining, I feel like I should say at least one good thing to even it out. We have been getting a ton of releases lately, new games as well as classics. I have nothing bad to say about that :-)
ddickinson: I have seen a few people say that Galaxy is not really progressing much either, but I don't know about that as I don't use Galaxy. I know a few people think it should be further along since its public beta release several months ago.

What makes you think I would have/had much interest in young boy anime? It's not really aimed at me, more at the male half of the population.
But a lot of girls like shounen anime\manga. I love several SHoujo series like Cardcaptor Sakura,Sailor Moon,Ouran High School Host Club and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
GreenDamsel: I once managed to burn some caramel. My kitchen smelled delicious for weeks.
Are you not a young boy? Have I been told lies? Oh the humanity!
*tackle hug* There's no escape from the Blob!
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
actually i have been on quite the anime binge. I just finished trigun, and now i'm almost done with fullmetal alchemist. actually dd, there was a good anime I finished with a very strong female lead that was not all boobs. It was called Moriboto.
Crewdroog: actually i have been on quite the anime binge. I just finished trigun, and now i'm almost done with fullmetal alchemist. actually dd, there was a good anime I finished with a very strong female lead that was not all boobs. It was called Moriboto.
Trigun is one that almost every oldtaku should watch as well as Big O.Never heard of Mariboto,is it good.
As for strong female leads,there's Akatsuki no Yona.
Crewdroog: actually i have been on quite the anime binge. I just finished trigun, and now i'm almost done with fullmetal alchemist. actually dd, there was a good anime I finished with a very strong female lead that was not all boobs. It was called Moriboto.
Full Metal Alchemist, you say?
GreenDamsel: Full Metal Alchemist, you say?
LOL, but so SAD!
A female lead, that is not about secondary sexual characteristics!? Madness!
Almost forgot K-On! and Little Busters! Damn you! Touched right in the feels.
Soccorro: A female lead, that is not about secondary sexual characteristics!? Madness!
Noa Izumi says hello.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: I use it mostly to express that I'm good friends with Owl,D,moon and other girls on the thread.
BTW,NNTTT-kun,we're going to be very good friends.*grabs NNTTT-kun and starts to rerorerorero*
...Goldust did that gimmick better...
NoNewTaleToTell: ...Goldust did that gimmick better...
What? Rerorero?
l0rdtr3k: Trigun is one that almost every oldtaku should watch as well as Big O.Never heard of Mariboto,is it good.
As for strong female leads,there's Akatsuki no Yona.
it's on netflix here in the states. it's pretty good, the characters are solid and the story sucks you in.

Yeah, I've been meaning to watch Trigun for forever! I'm also rewatching Cowboy Bebop, another old school anime.
NoNewTaleToTell: ...Goldust did that gimmick better...
l0rdtr3k: What? Rerorero?
That entire sentence and use of vocals.