It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*pulls an iced coffee out of the fridge*

Good afternoon
BillyMaysFan59: *pulls an iced coffee out of the fridge*

Good afternoon
Good afternoon to you.
Just made up a big pitcher of iced tea.
I can cool down and wake up at the same time like you. ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hot outside?
I just made air-popped popcorn by going out side and throwing a handful of kernels in the air.
Mmmm, light and fluffy.
It's hot with an unusual amount of humidity. The corn could pop here, but then it'd get soggy by the time you tried to eat it.

Also, if someone wouldn't mind, please be the voice of reason and remind me that I don't need to buy 20 more games at retail price right now.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
I just made air-popped popcorn by going out side and throwing a handful of kernels in the air.
Mmmm, light and fluffy.
CarrionCrow: It's hot with an unusual amount of humidity. The corn could pop here, but then it'd get soggy by the time you tried to eat it.

Also, if someone wouldn't mind, please be the voice of reason and remind me that I don't need to buy 20 more games at retail price right now.
There are games on sale, everywhere, always. The deals are fantastic, you can buy FOUR to TEN games for the price of one at regular (ewww) price!
CarrionCrow: It's hot with an unusual amount of humidity. The corn could pop here, but then it'd get soggy by the time you tried to eat it.

EndreWhiteMane: There are games on sale, everywhere, always. The deals are fantastic, you can buy FOUR to TEN games for the price of one at regular (ewww) price!
-laughs- Thank you. I needed that. And the ewww was a nice touch.

You don't need to buy 20 games....10 are more than enough :P

oh and good evening Crow :)
BillyMaysFan59: *pulls an iced coffee out of the fridge*

Good afternoon
Good evening...iced coffee sounds nice :)
Mmmm, light and fluffy.
o.O.....:)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ElTerprise
Mmmm, light and fluffy.

Why go for twenty? Get forty! :D

Good evening
Mmmm, light and fluffy.

*Church Choir starts singing and I descent from heaven in a pillar of holy light*

I am the voice of Reas...

*Rope breaks and I come crushing down*

The voice o...

*headlights fall on head*
--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Is BACK!!!

Everything You Know is Wrong by Weird Al Yankovic
ElTerprise: You don't need to buy 20 games....10 are more than enough :P

oh and good evening Crow :)
Glad to hear it. I've already grabbed ten in the last couple days. ;)

Good evening to you as well.
BillyMaysFan59: Why go for twenty? Get forty! :D

Good evening
Good evening. =)

I wish...if I could, I'd just grab what's left. Not sure if I'll be able to handle the shock of having an empty list, but I'm looking forward to finding out.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Glad to hear it. I've already grabbed ten in the last couple days. ;)

Good evening to you as well. .
Not bad. In what sale exactly? GOG's weekend sale?
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Is BACK!!!

Everything You Know is Wrong by Weird Al Yankovic
Woo \o/ I've missed the CFFATSotD! Always glad to hear Weird Al.
Sounds quite a lot like They Might be Giants... Oogled it, and sure enough, he says the song is his homage to them :-)
ElTerprise: Not bad. In what sale exactly? GOG's weekend sale?
Between the weekend promo, the new releases and a pre-order, I picked up 13, actually.
Two of those are DLC things, but since they've got their own entries in the GOG catalog, I'm counting those.
The Metro series has one of the best atmospheres of all time.
And this is coming from a STALKER and Fallout fan.
CarrionCrow: Between the weekend promo, the new releases and a pre-order, I picked up 13, actually.
Two of those are DLC things, but since they've got their own entries in the GOG catalog, I'm counting those.
Interesting. I'm still figuring out if i should get something of the weekend promo after the MoW are now off the list thanks to you (thank you again :D). From the new releases i'm currently thinking of Cosmonautica and Interstellaria...