It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: AAAAHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!! OH MY GOOOOODDD!!!! :D
ddickinson: Hello, Soccorro! *big happy hug*

How are you? Did you have a lovely weekend?
YEP! had a nice weekend! :D
ddickinson: I have had one of the best weekends ever. I found out what my partners sneaky planning was all about, and what she was secretly writing, and it has made me so happy that I have been grinning like a cheshire cat. [...]
:-O
\o/
Congratulations! :-D That is awesome news! Did you suspect anything?
Soccorro: YEP! had a nice weekend! :D
Did I miss anything fun while I was away? It's lovely to see Crew visit. I sure missed her being here.
Soccorro: YEP! had a nice weekend! :D
ddickinson: Did I miss anything fun while I was away? It's lovely to see Crew visit. I sure missed her being here.
Well, you missed crew! :D
AgentBirdnest: :-O
\o/
Congratulations! :-D That is awesome news! Did you suspect anything?
Hello, Agent! *big happy hug*

Thank you. I did not suspect it, we had planned to get married this summer earlier in the year, but due to some things we changed it until next year. But my partner decided on her drive to the hospital when I collapsed that she wanted to do it now. I had no idea, and the thing she was writing that I could not see was her custom wedding vows. It was so lovely, I cried so much while she was reading them. The whole thing was almost a bit too much for me, mainly due to me feeling way more emotional at the moment due to all that has gone on and the medication. We are going to do a blessing next year, where we can wear the nice dressed and have a proper event with all our friends and family and things there, plus we can do it outside. And hopefully some lovely pictures as well, as we did not take any at the small wedding we had on Saturday, due to me still looking very ill, which is not something I want to be reminded of in photos.

How are you? I hope you are doing good?

Soccorro: Well, you missed crew! :D
Not in my chat I didn't. :-)
Hopefully she will be here more often, but it's nice knowing she is okay.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Anyone see anything nice from this weeks Staff Promo?
ddickinson: Hello, Agent! *big happy hug*

Thank you. I did not suspect it, we had planned to get married this summer earlier in the year, but due to some things we changed it until next year. But my partner decided on her drive to the hospital when I collapsed that she wanted to do it now. I had no idea, and the thing she was writing that I could not see was her custom wedding vows. It was so lovely, I cried so much while she was reading them. The whole thing was almost a bit too much for me, mainly due to me feeling way more emotional at the moment due to all that has gone on and the medication. We are going to do a blessing next year, where we can wear the nice dressed and have a proper event with all our friends and family and things there, plus we can do it outside. And hopefully some lovely pictures as well, as we did not take any at the small wedding we had on Saturday, due to me still looking very ill, which is not something I want to be reminded of in photos.

How are you? I hope you are doing good?
Wow... That is so lovely :-)
*extra big, super happy, epic congratulatory hug*

Yes, I'm good, thanks :-) (I already miss my supervisor, though. 2 hours down, 334 to go :-p)
AgentBirdnest: Wow... That is so lovely :-)
*extra big, super happy, epic congratulatory hug*

Yes, I'm good, thanks :-) (I already miss my supervisor, though. 2 hours down, 334 to go :-p)
Thank you. *big hug*

I have something special for Owl tomorrow, but I will have to link it to her since she is off (hopefully) enjoying her lovely holiday. I am still not really able to do much, so at least you have me here to keep you company. :-)

Do you like anything from today's promo?
ddickinson: Anyone see anything nice from this weeks Staff Promo?
I've only actually heard of one of them.
Skulls of the Shogun was controversial when it was released, because it going to be Windows 8 exclusive. Obviously that is no longer the case...
I'll have to look at these more closely.
ddickinson: Thank you. *big hug*

I have something special for Owl tomorrow, but I will have to link it to her since she is off (hopefully) enjoying her lovely holiday. I am still not really able to do much, so at least you have me here to keep you company. :-)

Do you like anything from today's promo?
Woohoo! Battle Sister company \o/ (sorry that you are still not able to do much though. I hope things improve and quickly.)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I've only actually heard of one of them.
Skulls of the Shogun was controversial when it was released, because it going to be Windows 8 exclusive. Obviously that is no longer the case...
I wonder what would make them think that a Windows 8+ title was the best choice, given how many people still use XP and 7. Maybe an incentive from Microsoft? Or just developers hoping to be lazy and not bother with testing on older systems?

AgentBirdnest: Woohoo! Battle Sister company \o/ (sorry that you are still not able to do much though. I hope things improve and quickly.)
Thank you. I am doing a little better, some things are starting to improve, a few seem to be a little worse, but over all things are slowly getting better. I don't have to wear sunglasses indoors anymore, but the sun is still way too bright for me at the moment. The nerve pain is still there, but the burning sensation is nearly all gone now, and the migraines have started to get a little better. I have been getting more light headed, but I think that is nothing serious, probably just a side effect of the medication.
For oldtakus here. Remember a pretty awesome anime called Patlabor?
Man,I watched that show só much when I was a kid.It was my first mech series.
ddickinson: I wonder what would make them think that a Windows 8+ title was the best choice, given how many people still use XP and 7. Maybe an incentive from Microsoft? Or just developers hoping to be lazy and not bother with testing on older systems?
I believe Microsoft was the publisher at first. As I recall, Microsoft gave the developers a choice for the PC release : Either include Games For Windows Live DRM so it could be sold on the GFWL Marketplace, or make it DRM-free but exclusive to Windows 8 so it could be sold on the new Windows Store app.
I don't know how the developers were able to break free from Microsoft and sell it here, and I won't even try to figure it out. I doubt I'd understand all the legal mumbo-jumbo.
ddickinson: Thank you. I am doing a little better, some things are starting to improve, a few seem to be a little worse, but over all things are slowly getting better. I don't have to wear sunglasses indoors anymore, but the sun is still way too bright for me at the moment. The nerve pain is still there, but the burning sensation is nearly all gone now, and the migraines have started to get a little better. I have been getting more light headed, but I think that is nothing serious, probably just a side effect of the medication.
Well, that's good and not good to hear... Hopefully you are right, and it is just the medication causing the lightheadedness. I hope things keep getting better over all.
*big healing hug*
AgentBirdnest: I've only actually heard of one of them.
ddickinson: I wonder what would make them think that a Windows 8+ title was the best choice, given how many people still use XP and 7. Maybe an incentive from Microsoft? Or just developers hoping to be lazy and not bother with testing on older systems?

AgentBirdnest: Woohoo! Battle Sister company \o/ (sorry that you are still not able to do much though. I hope things improve and quickly.)
ddickinson: Thank you. I am doing a little better, some things are starting to improve, a few seem to be a little worse, but over all things are slowly getting better. I don't have to wear sunglasses indoors anymore, but the sun is still way too bright for me at the moment. The nerve pain is still there, but the burning sensation is nearly all gone now, and the migraines have started to get a little better. I have been getting more light headed, but I think that is nothing serious, probably just a side effect of the medication.
Hello DD-chan. How's doing?
AgentBirdnest: I believe Microsoft was the publisher at first. As I recall, Microsoft gave the developers a choice for the PC release : Either include Games For Windows Live DRM so it could be sold on the GFWL Marketplace, or make it DRM-free but exclusive to Windows 8 so it could be sold on the new Windows Store app.
I don't know how the developers were able to break free from Microsoft and sell it here, and I won't even try to figure it out. I doubt I'd understand all the legal mumbo-jumbo.
AgentBirdnest: Well, that's good and not good to hear... Hopefully you are right, and it is just the medication causing the lightheadedness. I hope things keep getting better over all.
*big healing hug*
*gives Agent-kun a big hug*
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: For oldtakus here. Remember a pretty awesome anime called Patlabor?
Hello, little blob! *big hug*

I do remember an anime called Patlabor, but I can't really remember it as it was so long ago when I saw it.

l0rdtr3k: Hello DD-chan. How's doing?
I am doing great, thank you. Still not too well health wise, but I got married over the weekend so I am super happy. :-)

AgentBirdnest: ...
I figured it would be Microsoft trying to force users to upgrade, Apple are horrible at doing that, a trait which I hate when companies virtually force their users to update.

Thank you. I will be fine, overall things are getting better. It is taking a lot longer than I thought, but I am going to try to push myself this week so that I am able to do some more things so that next week I might be able to go back to work, even if it's only to do light work.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Hello, little blob! *big hug*

I do remember an anime called Patlabor, but I can't really remember it as it was so long ago when I saw it.

ddickinson: I figured it would be Microsoft trying to force users to upgrade, Apple are horrible at doing that, a trait which I hate when companies virtually force their users to update.

Thank you. I will be fine, overall things are getting better. It is taking a lot longer than I thought, but I am going to try to push myself this week so that I am able to do some more things so that next week I might be able to go back to work, even if it's only to do light work.
I also highy recommends Gundam Wing. It was the second Gundam that I watched.

ddickinson: Hello, little blob! *big hug*

l0rdtr3k: Hello DD-chan. How's doing?
ddickinson: I am doing great, thank you. Still not too well health wise, but I got married over the weekend so I am super happy. :-)

ddickinson: I figured it would be Microsoft trying to force users to upgrade, Apple are horrible at doing that, a trait which I hate when companies virtually force their users to update.

You got married?! That's só good to head,Battle Sister-chan! *big happy hugs*
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k