It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmm.... I just realised that while the new feature from BE is nice it is not very useful. If you hide posts from someone to not get irritated by them it is quite nice. But normally almost everything will be quoted by someone else, so you'll see the posts nevertheless.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by moonshineshadow
EndreWhiteMane: Anyone else notice that pimpmonkey seems to have gone missing the same time nes did?
CarrionCrow: I think I saw him on another thread, and the annoying one was in a different thread recently.
Was enjoying making fun of them.
Have you ever bothered to figure out how many 'core' members this thread has?
Can't be more than a dozen or so I wouldn't think. I think our politeness drive the rest away. :-)
Crewdroog: i was JUST looking at Victor Vran, how do you like it? I love hack and slash games.
I think it's good.

There's good weapon variety, each weapon has it own skills attached as well as pros and cons, there's decent variety in special powers, destiny cards allow you to do everything from getting more money from monsters to running faster to doing more damage at the cost of some of your max health, there are a few different outfits that change how you charge up your super moves, if you like crafting you can use old items and powers to gradually upgrade your equipment, and the movement options of being able to jump and roll come in handy along with making the world feel far more three-dimensional than a Diablo game.

On the down side, the music isn't exactly fast-paced (which is why I've been substituting my own).

For things that might be good, might be bad depending on the player, the gameplay is totally different when you're doing hard mode. Pretty much all melee weapons sit and gather dust since you'll be butchered trying to engage a pack of 20 hand-to-hand, and some of the challenges range from difficult to potentially infuriating.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Hmmm.... I just realised that while the new feature from BE is nice it is not very useful. If you hide posts from someone to not get irritated by them it is quite nice. But normally almost everything will be quoted by someone else, so you'll see the posts nevertheless.
That's what I was thinking, easier just to skip over those posts.
I stay here most of the time anyway, the rest of the forum tends to get my blood pressure up sometimes. ;)
moonshineshadow: Hmmm.... I just realised that while the new feature from BE is nice it is not very useful. If you hide posts from someone to not get irritated by them it is quite nice. But normally almost everything will be quoted by someone else, so you'll see the posts nevertheless.
EndreWhiteMane: That's what I was thinking, easier just to skip over those posts.
I stay here most of the time anyway, the rest of the forum tends to get my blood pressure up sometimes. ;)
Yeah that is true. But I thought to give it a try. Because sometimes there are also things getting on here that irritate me. But seems like I just need to ignore the stuff.
CarrionCrow: I think I saw him on another thread, and the annoying one was in a different thread recently.
Was enjoying making fun of them.
EndreWhiteMane: Have you ever bothered to figure out how many 'core' members this thread has?
Can't be more than a dozen or so I wouldn't think. I think our politeness drive the rest away. :-)
The numbers go up and down. Life pops up, people have to deal with that.
But that number does sound about right overall.
Just spent about 4 hours completely lost on youtube and wikipedia. I don't have the slightest clue where I started, but ended watching the 1960 US presidential debate and reading about lobotomies. Win :-)

Evenoon, everyone! *tips helmet*
AgentBirdnest: Evenoon, everyone! *tips helmet*
*welcome hug*
EndreWhiteMane: And good afternoon to you. :-)
Hello how are you doing?

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*

I just noticed that it has been nicely quit about certain topics in here :D

Btw. I just read that BE includes now a "foelist" feature which hides the posts from people on it. That sounds intriguing.
Good evening Moon *big hug*
How are you? Saw the update. That sounds pretty interesting.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Btw. I just read that BE includes now a "foelist" feature which hides the posts from people on it. That sounds intriguing.
ElTerprise: Good evening Moon *big hug*
How are you? Saw the update. That sounds pretty interesting.
Really tired. So if I stop responding here I fell asleep on my sofa :P
How about you? Did you have a nice weekend?
Post edited August 02, 2015 by moonshineshadow
AgentBirdnest: Just spent about 4 hours completely lost on youtube and wikipedia. I don't have the slightest clue where I started, but ended watching the 1960 US presidential debate and reading about lobotomies. Win :-)

That happens to me all the time, some sites are like a sinkhole for productivity haha
Hey there, folks! I hope you're all enjoying your weekends! Just stopped in to say hello and to try to catch up on how everyone's doing while trying to get caught up on cleaning a bit. Which, so far, has meant coming home from the grocery and sitting down. Oh, and grabbing a beer on the way. I'm making swift progress and expect the house will look new in no time!

ZenWan: Hi akhliber, I noticed, quite by chance, that my response to your post was missing, hungry bear passed by, I guess. I copied it in again - see below. And while I've got you, please pass on a big love to Sarge.
akhliber:
ZenWan: <smiling>
You inspire by your attitude, by your ability to remain positive even with all the problems you face, which are huge. You don't even see that you do it, it's just how you are. :-D
If I can find even a fraction of your courage and optimism, I'll do fine.

No health problems, fortunately. My physical health is very good. Slowly losing my mind with all the stress here, but that's another matter. ;-)

'What have I always believed?
That on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out all right.'
Terry Pratchett

Pretty much what I've always believed, I really hope it's true....
I really appreciate your kind words! This really made me smile. You're certainly right in that I don't see it, I just see that I'm quite simple and very easily distracted and entertained, so it's nice to know I've left a positive impression. :)
I'll send some love Sarge's way for you. He's got a new bed (after having chewed through two in a day) and he's excitedly jumping onto it from the couch repeatedly. I think he has aspirations of being a stunt dog.

I like that Pratchett quote. I figure it can't be far from the truth of things. :)
AgentBirdnest: Just spent about 4 hours completely lost on youtube and wikipedia. I don't have the slightest clue where I started, but ended watching the 1960 US presidential debate and reading about lobotomies. Win :-)

datennuke: That happens to me all the time, some sites are like a sinkhole for productivity haha
My favorite part is wondering if why I went there in the first place was important. :-)
Crewdroog: i was JUST looking at Victor Vran, how do you like it? I love hack and slash games.
CarrionCrow: I think it's good.

There's good weapon variety, each weapon has it own skills attached as well as pros and cons, there's decent variety in special powers, destiny cards allow you to do everything from getting more money from monsters to running faster to doing more damage at the cost of some of your max health, there are a few different outfits that change how you charge up your super moves, if you like crafting you can use old items and powers to gradually upgrade your equipment, and the movement options of being able to jump and roll come in handy along with making the world feel far more three-dimensional than a Diablo game.

On the down side, the music isn't exactly fast-paced (which is why I've been substituting my own).

For things that might be good, might be bad depending on the player, the gameplay is totally different when you're doing hard mode. Pretty much all melee weapons sit and gather dust since you'll be butchered trying to engage a pack of 20 hand-to-hand, and some of the challenges range from difficult to potentially infuriating.
thanks for the input! too bad the music isn't right, that is SO important for gaming. you need the mood set and the pace set by it. i like that there is a variety in how to play the character. i was so frustrated with D3 for it's lack of that; and i'm glad they got away from the skill tree everyone uses. I want to find a good D2 clone that isn't D2. Like it has the same "i can't stop playing this, I need to find the best weapon" but with enough new ideas to separate it. kinda like path of exile did.

the history of the lobotomy and the procedure are fascinating!
Post edited August 02, 2015 by Crewdroog
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*big return hug*
datennuke: That happens to me all the time, some sites are like a sinkhole for productivity haha
I also got sucked into a zergnet loop for a while. Couldn't stop clicking all those ads on the sides of pages >__< [/zero willpower]